4.5
  • I travelled 500 miles for a trade and am ECSTATIC!

I am real, and this is a true story... Bill Holt had the only version of the car I wanted within a 500 mile radius. I called Matt Lannie, the general sales manager, and we came to terms on a tentative deal by phone. Admittedly, I was scared to travel that far not knowing if the "deal" would fall through or not. Matt, however, more than came through on his end... the car was perfect, and he gave me TOP DOLLAR (really) for my trade in. I normally don't give reviews, but Matt and Frank Sobeck in finance stayed late for me and treated me like family. I can't say enough for these folks... my wife and I feel like we owe it to them to let everyone know what good and honest people they are. Thanks for putting us in a great family vehicle y'all, we feel blessed! -The Dugger Family from South Mississippi p.s. if you're staying over night, the Holiday Inn Express is the ticket.

• Great experience

Great experience - pleasure to work with - true professionals.

Great experience - pleasure to work with - true professionals.

• New Truck

Matt Lannie was awesome experience. Very nice and knowledgeable

Matt Lannie was awesome experience. Very nice and knowledgeable

• Brittany Hayes

I highly recommend Bill Holt! We bought our truck at Bill Holt and use them for our service needs....they always go the extra mile to make sure we are satisfied!!

• Best Chevrolet Dearlership in Georgia

Awesome experience as always. David Swanson and Freddie did everything they could to get me in the vehicle I wanted at the price I could afford. I will always buy from Bill Holt top notch dealership.

• Chev.Impala service

I found the service and the people running the service area to be very professional.

• Service Visit

I only chose to have My 2106 Traverse serviced at Bill Holt Friendly ,on time and easy access to the Dealership.

• Service visit

Everyone was very nice and helpful, they changed oil and rotated and balanced tires for me. They also made sure my car was washed, overall good experience

• Great service

Great service Steve Hammond is what makes the dealership great.

Great service Steve Hammond is what makes the dealership great.

• Wonderful experience

Whether purchasing brand new vehicle or getting your vehicle serviced this dealership is one of the best around. Never had a problem. Always a pleasant experience