• Great

Tony Richardson was great! Made me feel comfortable with my process of getting my new car. Thank you!

• Great help

Alicia and Courtney were so nice to me and my family we came in and we're looking for help with pricing. We did not want to run our credit and hate when we are told we have to. The girls gave us knowledge Information and were so sweet and kind. We did not buy a car because I am waiting to until closer to my delivery date. But when I do I will definitely be getting it from Courtney and Alicia.

• Great Experience

Went to Fairfield Chevy to buy a 2012 Tacoma, I was greeted immediately by Sam Khul. a Sales rep. He was very friendly and happy to assist me. After spending a couple hours with me and trying to get me in the truck I wanted I was unable to purchase the vehicle that day. Thank you again Sam for all your hard work and patience. I will be back to buy a car from you.

• Definitely a wow experience

I am happy with the buy and extremely thankful to Pat. He was very helpful right from the start. He really understood as to what i needed. He was extremely patient and made sure that my satisfaction was his priority. Thank You Pat and Thank You Fairfield Chevrolet.

• satisfied customer

I am very pleased with the professionalism at Fairfield Chevrolet and my sales representative Sam Khul. Thank you Sam For all your help and hard work. Your patience and kindness through this process made all the difference. I am happy with my purchase of the 2015 Chevy Camaro as I have wanted this car for a long time. You made the whole car buying experience hassle free from start to finish. I also appreciate you going the extra mile and going over all the features of this car, as this would have been a bit of a challenge to figure it out on my own. I will be referring my family and friends to you Sam. Thank You !!

• Honest salesperson

Went to this dealership and bought a 2015 Camaro 1LT. No pressure at all. Very good deal and very helpful salesman.

• Excellent service department

I don't know how this dealership is when you buy a car, but I can say that the service department is the best. I have taken my car there several times for service and have always been treated very well, and the service or repair done to my satisfaction. I highly recommend Fairfield Chevrolet's service department. When I am ready to buy a car, I will definitely give them a try and let you know how it goes.

• Great place to buy

I had a fantastic experience. They did a great job answering all my questions as I was leery because of other reviews. I guess the rotten employees are no longer there. Anyway, I got the deal I was looking for. They bought my car for more than other dealers. Too far for me to go for service but I recommend doing business here to all my family and friends.

• High preasure. Took all day

First off, I NEVER wright reviews, but hopefully this will help somebody else. Took a three hour drive to this dealer because they had a somewhat hard to find vehicle that I was looking for. They took advantage of that and the fact that we had kids with us that were getting bored after being there all day and being a distraction. They never did show us any numbers on paper, and when we were finally able to figure things out, the next day, we figured out that they had gypped us out of $10,000 on our trade in and just added another year to the loan to lower the payment amount. I would never recommend this dealer to anyone, and I will never even think about buying from them again.

• called got hung up

I called about a car all i get is leave a message or they answer and hang up on you.