• Awesome family

The whole staff was excellent. They are the only ones that I will allow to sell me a car.

• Got a very good deal on a new 2017 Ford Escape

I went to buy a used vehicle but got a very good price on a 2017 Ford Escape. David Baisden was my salesman. I was very pleased with my experience and purchase.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Carol. Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Liberty Ford in Brunswick

The people I dealt with were courteous and professional. I was delighted about how little time I took to repair my truck.

Sharlon, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Liberty Ford

Tamara, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Everyone I came in contact with at Liberty Ford was very helpful and nice. They were quick to get me my dream car Mustang from another dealership and I couldn't be more happy!

• MULTI FUNCTION SWITCH

Thanks for the great star-rating, Dave! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

TRUCK WAS REPAIRED BY REPLACING THE MULTI FUNCTION SWITCH. ONLY DISAPPOINTMENT IS THE $100 DEDUCTABLE ON A CERTIFIED PRE OWNED VEHICLE WITH LESS THAN 60K MILES.

• Aaron

Bought a uses car and was there 4 hours. I was passed around to many different people in the sale. Finally after the sale is we're they shined. I purchased a as is car and they fixed my car after I drove it off the lot my engine light came on. Liberty ford in Brunswick have me a loaner car and fixed the car no charge. Parking there is very limited and lots of cars.

• 2013 Subaru Impreza

My only complaint is that there was only 1 key to the car. It would have been nice to receive 2.

• Full Service Oil Change, Maintenance

I actually look forward to coming in for my oil change and for my vehicle check-up. Everyone is so nice and it is always such a pleasant experience. I brought my grandson with me this time who is 1 1/2 and it was so nice to have the playroom to sit in and TV so he could watch his favorite morning cartoons. Great Job on the overall experience...

• Ford Escape 2015

This was not the fault of the dealer but the manufacturer of the rear shocks that had to be replaced only having less than 14,000 miles. The dealer replaced the faulty parts.

Nancy, we are so disappointed to learn of this situation you have described. We appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and resolve this matter. Rich Shagovac at (330) 225-9141

• Liberty Ford Brunswick

Always satisfied, scheduling is easy, environment is pleasing.

Always satisfied, scheduling is easy, environment is pleasing.