2.0
  • read the contract twice.

traded in a car last april car still registered in my name. a year later.beware dealership tried to sneak in key warranty, and extra subaru warranty on sales contract. even though i declined during sales write up.

• They went over and above what was expected!

I stopped in one day to look, knowing there was no way I could afford or qualify for a new Mazda 6. Boy was I wrong. Kevin, Geoff, Aaron and the crew not only helped me find the car that was perfect for me, they kept me in the price I needed to pay at the interest rate I could afford. My credit history is not the best (divorce issues) and they never made me feel bad about it as other dealers have. I would strongly recommend Kevin and his team and will not go anywhere else in the future.