• Great experience

This was a great small dealership. The management and staff were friendly and eager to find a vehicle that was in great condition and would fit into our budget. We will be returning for future purchases.

• Brandon Tomes Subaru

Outstanding service. There were as fast as they could be, and the courtesy was excellent.

• Brandon Tomes does it right

Brandon Tomes focuses on building relationships through car purchases. I was very impressed with their professionalism and they ability to cater to my needs in buying a brand new 2017 Subaru WRX. Overall, great experience and I will recommend to all my buddies wanting to buy a badass Subaru to go to Brandon Tomes. Jon B

• 2017 Subaru Crosstrek

We were not looking to get a car that day but Renzo Ramirez made it so easy that we drove away in our new car. He was so helpful!!

• 2014 Subaru Outback I love it !!

I had originally view one Subaru Outback at Brandon Tomes but it had been sold by the time I could get time to visit. However, they helped me locate another Subaru Outback that I liked. They worked with me on some minor issues and financing to make me a very happy customer. I am very happy with my purchase and the service I received. I felt their goal was to do what they could make the buying process as painless as possible and to give me a quality product.

• Excellent Experience!

Just bought my 3rd Subaru from Patrick! He was awesome! Quick, easy, and to the point! No hassles!

• Awesome support for buying crosstrek

They explained me for all of information of Crosstrek with smile. They gave me comfortable mood and varions route for testing drive.

• Browsing on a Saturday

Best experience buying a car I have had. No pressure. Curtis took an interest in what I was looking for in a new car and also took interest in my budget and wanted make sure I was satisfied. I wI'll recommend Brandon Tomes to my friends and family

• New Outback

Jay made our buying experience very easy.We love our new Outback and would highly recommend Brandon Tomes Subaru.

• LOVE my new Subaru Outback!

I'd recommend Stacy at Brandon Tomes Subaru to anybody -- very good listener, great empathy -- he just cares. Period. Great experience getting my favorite car ever!