(4.8) 830 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

830 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Berman INFINITI Chicago from DealerRater.com
  • Great Car Buying Experience

We have purchased/leased 2 Infiniti's from Berman's and worked with Ken Zeller both times. Great experience....fast, easy and straight-forward! We liv...e 2.5 hours south of the city and did most of the work over the phone. Once we arrived at Berman's, all that was needed was signatures on the paperwork! And to take a tour of the car of course! We love our Infiniti's and will be back to Berman's to work with Ken for any future purchases!

• excellent and courteous service

Brought my vehicle in for service. I was greeted and register within 5 minutes of arrival. I waited for my vehicle and it was ready as scheduled.

• Excellent!

Ramon is wonderful. Always nice, smiling and genuinely eager to please his customers. I???ve been coming to Berman???s for 15 years and Ramon is, by ...far, the best representative I have ever worked with.

• Friendly easy and fast

I found and was able to choose the car I wanted online; I messaged my request which was answered very quickly by Mr Hassan; he had the car ready for t...est drive; i liked it and purchased on the spot; Ms Hassan was very professional, answered all my questions, facilitated the trade in with my previous car. The transaction was easy and fast. Very pleasant.

Berman INFINITI Chicago

Lou Pass, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

• Regularly Scheduled Maintenance

Every staff member I dealt with was friendly and helpful. The arranged rides made getting to and from the office easy. Looking forward to my next visi...t!

Berman INFINITI Chicago

Edc, thank you so much for your kind words and endorsement. We greatly appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating too. Welcome to the Berman family!

• Service Visit

Ramon is always great. He lets me know my options and makes sure that all of my questions and service needs are taken care of.

Berman INFINITI Chicago

TobiInfiniti, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

• Trustworthy people

This is my second time there. Very pleased with the staff and the quality of the cars that they sell. One of the best dealerships in Chicago. Would re...commend to anyone.

Berman INFINITI Chicago

COSMIN T SAVIN, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

• Loyalty

Every time I come to this location I am always Very Satisfied with service professional! I am always kept aware of what???s going on with my vehical

Berman INFINITI Chicago

Eyes, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

• Minor Vehicle Service - Great Experience!

I purchased my vehicle from a different Infiniti dealership but found Berman to be more convenient for my work. I brought my QX30 into service because... the electric seat adjuster buttons had been pushed in and fell into the inside of my door. I arrived at Berman around 4:30PM, and the service advisor and manager were willing to take the walk-in which I really appreciated. It took about an hour but we were comfortable in the lounge with plenty of drinks and snacks. All the work was done for no charge, and they even washed my car and vacuumed the inside. Both of those were not expected or even requested. They also topped off my washer fluid too without being asked! I was pleasantly surprised with the extras and overall experience. I will be making this my go-to service center going forward.

Berman INFINITI Chicago

2InfinitiNBeyond, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

• Above and beyond the call of duty

Nick & Bill at Berman Infiniti were able to send someone to jump my car since it was located near the Berman Infiniti Service Center and needed a new ...battery. After my car battery was jumped, I drove it straight to the Service Center and got a new battery installed very quickly. Having previously watched YouTube videos of handy Infiniti owners installing new batteries in their cars successfully, I was pleased to see that Berman did a job that exceeded anything I???ve seen before. Not only was the workmanship in installing the battery at a truly professional level, but also Nick and Bill went above and beyond the call of duty by being able to send someone to my car to help me jump it so that I could get to the Service Center.

Berman INFINITI Chicago

InfinitiG37Owner, thank you so much for your kind words and endorsement. We greatly appreciate your star rating too. Welcome to the Berman family!

640 N La Salle Dr Chicago, IL 60654