461 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Berman INFINITI Chicago from DealerRater.com
  • Great Car Buying Experience

We have purchased/leased 2 Infiniti's from Berman's and worked with Ken Zeller both times. Great experience....fast, easy and straight-forward! We live 2.5 hours south of the city and did most of the work over the phone. Once we arrived at Berman's, all that was needed was signatures on the paperwork! And to take a tour of the car of course! We love our Infiniti's and will be back to Berman's to work with Ken for any future purchases!

• Excellent!!!
    May 23, 2017

Berman INFINITI Chicago

Raz325, thank you so much for your kind words and endorsement. We greatly appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating too. Welcome to the Berman family!

Ken was Excellent!!!! He was helpful and very patience. We spent hours at the dealer and Ken found the perfect and affordable car for our family. We were there till 9:30pm and he stayed behind an extra hour setting up and teaching all the features in our car. Thanks Ken!

• Professional
    May 19, 2017

Berman INFINITI Chicago

NewCarNewYou, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

Excellent dealership and agent. Professional, courteous, patient and they work hard to get you the car for you! This is what a dealership and their employees are supposed to be like everywhere.

• New Infiniti Q50
    May 19, 2017

Berman INFINITI Chicago

Excellent Sevice here at Berman. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others. Today, I leased my first car and I am in love with it!!! The guys here are really patient and work with you to meet a happy medium for both parties.

Berman INFINITI Chicago

Tjbrown312, thank you so much for your kind words and endorsement. We greatly appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating too. Congratulations on your new Q50 and welcome to the Berman family!

• Extremely helpful & Hassle Free!
    May 15, 2017

Berman INFINITI Chicago

zete12, thank you so much for your kind words and endorsement. We greatly appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating too. Welcome to the Berman family!

I just made my first car lease with Ken last week. I literally called him the day before talked a few numbers and felt confident after our conversation that I would be in good hands when I met with Ken the following day. Ken helped me make the right decision and did not rush me into it at any point. He let me test drive as many cars as I wanted and stuck by my side all day! The process was so simple and easier than I could have ever imagined. He really helped me on the insurance side also as this was all very new to me. I was in good hands and trust you will be too. I was extremely happy with the day spent with Ken and LOVE my new car! :)

• Awesome salesman
    May 12, 2017

I am so happy with my new car Luke my salesperson made everything work out perfect . I was in and out and got my car without a hitch! Thanks Luke

Berman INFINITI Chicago

Lupisan25, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

• Great experience
    May 9, 2017

Berman INFINITI Chicago

Ilove2bake, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

I told the salesman, Ken Zeller I would rather have a root canal then buy a car from a dealership. He assured me there would be no pain involved. He was right. I felt my trade in was fair, and I felt the price of the car was fair. There was an easygoing no pressure atmosphere, which I truly appreciated. I would definitely send a friend there to buy a car. I am giving only 4 stars for cleaning the car because when I got home I noticed They could have cleaned it better for me.

• Looking for a certified Pre-owned
    May 9, 2017

Berman INFINITI Chicago

TMay66, thank you kindly for your feedback and review!

Despite not agreeing on price, Beeman Infiniti was very helpful and courteous throughout the process. I would happily recommend them as an Infiniti dealer. Thanks Berman!

Berman INFINITI Chicago

TMay66, thank you kindly for your feedback and review!

• Great service!!
    May 5, 2017

Berman INFINITI Chicago

Sami, thank you so much for your kind words and endorsement. We greatly appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating too. Welcome to the Berman family!

Purchased a vehicle today with our Sales Rep Jim who was extremely helpful. He took his time with us. Explained the vehicle features thoroughly and helped us drive away happy. Came into their dealership with some ideas in mind and Jim was great at finding the perfect car that meets our needs. Would definitely come back to purchase another vehicle for my wife. Plan to recommend this dealership to our family and friends.

• Smooth and simple
    May 4, 2017

Berman INFINITI Chicago

Thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

I was recommended to this dealer because of price and sales service. Addy my salesman was courteous, patient and worked with me on what I wanted. I really appreciate how responsive he was to all of my inquiries. Overall, I had a real smooth and comfortable experience and would recommend them to others.

Berman INFINITI Chicago

Thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!