731 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Berman INFINITI Chicago from DealerRater.com
  • Great Car Buying Experience

We have purchased/leased 2 Infiniti's from Berman's and worked with Ken Zeller both times. Great experience....fast, easy and straight-forward! We live 2.5 hours south of the city and did most of the work over the phone. Once we arrived at Berman's, all that was needed was signatures on the paperwork! And to take a tour of the car of course! We love our Infiniti's and will be back to Berman's to work with Ken for any future purchases!

• Great people, nice experience
    December 13, 2017

Berman INFINITI Chicago

After having a not so great experience with another Infiniti dealership, I called Berman and within 2 days had bought a car with the help of Asan. He knows infinitis inside and out - literally, he can answer any question. And the dealership just has a lot of nice people. They price VERY aggressively since they are in the city, so I highly recommend. I had a great experience.

Berman INFINITI Chicago

math3287, thank you so much for your kind words and endorsement. We greatly appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating too. Welcome to the Berman family!

• Great Eperience, good selections
    December 12, 2017

Berman INFINITI Chicago

Pawe1, thank you so much for your kind words and endorsement. We greatly appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating too. Welcome to the Berman family!

I used Cargurus.com to look for my car--out of many e-mails that I sent out; Howard from Berman's Infiniti was the only person to respond to my questions. (other dealers; I'm still waiting!!!!!) Overall, great experience, they had what we wanted for a fair price. I strongly recommend Berman's Infiniti to others; we will use Berman's again in the future.

• Great Service
    December 12, 2017

Berman INFINITI Chicago

spv417, thank you so much for your kind words and endorsement. We greatly appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating too. Welcome to the Berman family!

We got our oil change at the Infiniti Dealership. Very friendly and professional. Nice waiting area. Work needed on car was explained well. Happy overall

• Car purchase

Seamless transaction mostly done on the phone and Internet. The car was exactly as described . Anthony and the whole team was great. l strongly recommend them.

• Great experience

Berman INFINITI Chicago

Gossboss65, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

Great group of guys and gals.....very open, up front , and accommodating. Addy was extremely knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. Top to bottom this place not only looks top notch but the employees truly are as well.

Berman INFINITI Chicago

• Beautiful Experience Hands-down!!!!

Berman INFINITI Chicago

Experienced welcoming, personable professionals on target with their service process from beginning to end. Definitely #1 for my car servicing needs!!! Loved being treated as a person, not a number!

Berman INFINITI Chicago

Winetta, thank you so much for your kind words and endorsement. We greatly appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating too. Welcome to the Berman family!

• Exceptional Experience as Always

Berman INFINITI Chicago

Lizzyb, thank you so much for your kind words and endorsement. We greatly appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating too. Welcome to the Berman family!

As always Ken is very helpful and made the experience easy, informative and most importantly quick. I have and will continue to recommend him to others and I will work with him in the future because he puts the customer and my satisfaction first! Excellent salesman - a true gem for the dealership!

• Pleasant Experience

Berman INFINITI Chicago

JGM, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

My initial contact was with Micah through online contact. He was very responsive and attentive to my questions and ready to help us find what we needed. We went in already with a pre-approval but due to some number figures, we took a little longer than expected. Yet, Hasan was very pleasant to work with. He wasn't pushy and was pretty professional, courteous, and respectful. As we were the last ones to leave the dealership, Gabe assisted Hasan in transferring our stickers and what have you to our new car. The team that worked with us was pretty good in making the deal happen. Everyone had a smile on their face the whole time and practiced customer service.

Berman INFINITI Chicago

• Over the top customer service

Berman INFINITI Chicago

Thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

I have purchased three cars from Ken Zeller and every time he delivers over the top customer satisfaction. If anyone is in the market for a new or used vehicle he's the man to see

Berman INFINITI Chicago

Thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!