Montage Motors

Friday 9:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(570) 445-2077 (570) 445-2077

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

NORTHEAST PENNSYLVANIA’S FINEST

The finest dealer in town! I have never purchased a car from them, but I hope to tomorrow! You will not be disappointed! I have driven past their lot for years, and this dealer takes the utmost care in carefully hand selecting each vehicle that he offers for sale. I promise you when you make your way to this dealership, you will share the same opinion as I! The best of luck to you and yours!

Wonderful business owned by great people!

Wonderful business! They have great service, trustworthy owners, and great cars! We Just purchased our third car from them in the last 10 years and will continue to back.

Great service!

I went through the process of looking for a reliable, used vehicle. Ricky from the dealership helped us find a great car in our price range. He was extremely helpful in answering questions about the car, and had much knowledge about it. He also had it detailed and cleaned to perfection. Highly recommend!

Great pre-owned dealership! 5 stars

Shawn and his family go above and beyond to find and sell you the right vehicle. Friendly and the attention to detail on their clean vehicles are 2nd to none. I highly recommend Montage Motors when looking for your next vehicle.

1.0

worst car lot

this car lot has the worst sales people ive ever worked with . i will not send a soul to them. hope everone finds a better dealer.

Thank you everyone at Montage Motors.. Needed a repair on my explorer that I bought there.. they went out of their way to squeeze me in an recieved it back same day. Everything covered under the extended warranty.. great job.. happy holidays

So fast and easy and great quality

The easiest car buying process we have ever experienced. Great price. Great truck. Super friendly staff. Had several bad experiences before this and it was a breath of fresh air. The truck was extremely well priced for the current market!

Buying a vehicle from montage motors

Pacillia was very helpful awnserd any questions we had. Buying and dong the paperwork was a breeze. She made it stress free. Definitely recommend to my friends and family to check out their car lot for future stress free car buying experience

Dealer response

Thank you Kevin for the review, glad I was able to help you get the vehicle you needed.

Recommended!!

No pressure, no hassles, no BS, and no games. Quite simply good vehicles that sell themselves. I was VERY impressed and wouldn't think twice about purchasing from there again.

Dealer response

Thank you for the review, glad we were able to make your experience a great one.

1.3

Not very good at returning your calls.

I stopped in the dealership on Monday late morning to see and test drive a truck. The sales person was very nice and answered my question. We went over some numbers and worked that out. I said I was going to think it over and would be in touch later in the day. I called later that day but no answer got message. I called Tuesday early got message again saying they where with customers or not there. Called later in the afternoon on Tuesday and was told my sales person was gone for the day and the Truck I looked at had a deposit put down on it. I really liked the Truck and was the reason I was calling to do exactly that put a deposit on the Truck but to late due to poor communication or returning calls the Truck was no longer available. So I tried on Wednesday morning first thing to call my sales person and give them the benefit of the doubt that it was a fluke thing that they never contacted me back and possible discuss another Truck that was a possibility and I was told my sales person was with a customer. I said no problem could you please have her give me a call they said yes. They are now closed for the day and once again no return call. Very unprofessional and frankly rude. I believe they have quality vehicles and would of definitely have purchased one but no longer. I will find a dealer that is interested in selling me a vehicle because I’m guessing they where not.

Dealer response

Todd - we appreciate your feedback but when you left here on Monday you said you would call back later that day to let us know what you decided. We never heard anything back and a salesperson took a deposit on the vehicle Tuesday Morning and you called back Tuesday Afternoon. We called you back Wednesday Moring and left a message. You called back Thursday asking if it was still pending. We advised you it was being picked up on Saturday and that we had the same vehicle 1k cheaper with a 10k more miles if that would work for you. We try to accommodate to the best of our ability with all our customers. We take pride in customer service.