Call This Dealer

Used

• Excellent buying experience, worth the drive.

Very quick and thorough, great experience, vehicles in great condition like pictures show, TRUE customer service, offered top dollar for my trade in. ...Overall wonderful experience and time well spent, I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is sick of the run around and headaches from dealers who just dont care about customers anymore. Thank you again staff and owner of Montage Motors.

Thank you Derek for the review. I'm glad we were able to help you find the vehicle for your wife. I hope she enjoys it.

• f 150 xlt

i recently purchased a ford f 150 pickup truck from montage motors & was very impressed with the whole team there. from start to finish they were gre...at to deal with. no pressure to buy and they try to answer any questions that may arise. even immediately after the purchase something they could not have known about happened and they were very quick & responsive to address the situation. i'm very happy with my purchase there & think you will be too.

Thank you so much for the great review. We hope you are enjoying the vehicle. Hopefully we will do business again soon.

• Great Experience!

Sean was very easy to deal with. If you're not into playing the usual used car buying games, go see these guys. All the staff were very friendly. L...ove my Truck and I am pretty sure they are the type of people that stand behind their vehicles.

Thanks you for the great review. Good Luck with the truck! And yes we definitely stand behind what we sell.

• Great experience

This is the second vehicle I purchased from them. They were extremely helpful both times. They worked hard to make sure I got a good loan offer, and w...e're very helpful with any issues that might come up after the car was purchased. Highly recommend to anyone

Thanks so much for the great review and the repeat business!

• Review

We would like to thank Tracy, Shawn and Jim for our recent purchase of our Jeep. The staff was very professional and the best dealership we had dealt ...with. We definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a car. You will not be disappointed even if you have to travel to this dealership. Joylynn and Shon W.

Thanks for the great review Shon!

• A-1 Dealership.

The people at Montage Motors made our car buying experience a pleasant one. Honest and professional. Applied no pressure. Great selection of vehicles.... Will be my dealer if choice for future purchases.

Thanks so much for the great review!

• Great dealership

Shawn and Tracy were great to work with! They did everything in their power to try to get us approved for a loan since my husband's credit wasn't the ...greatest. They acknowledged we drove over 2 hours from York County to look at this truck and tried to make sure we left with this truck! Tracy called places to try to talk to someone even though it was a Saturday. They were very helpful and tried their best for us and we ended up driving away in the truck we wanted! It was definitely worth the two hour drive and will most likely return for our next vehicle!

Thank you so much for the review Kasey! We look forward to working with you and your family in the future.

• A phenomenal family owned dealer

From beginning to end, my car buying experience was beyond exceptional. This family owned business definitely is in business to keep customers and kee...p them happy! Tracy was really helpful and definitely had my needs and concerns in mind when it came to buying a car there, and the sales process was quick and easy. I did have some concerns with my vehicle after a month of operating it and the service team looked at it right away and addressed all my concerns and I left feeling assured that my business was in good hands. I researched and visited other local car dealers as well as some further away, and when it came to narrowing down to the place with the best selection and fair prices it was montage I'm just amazed still how humble and helpful the family is!

Thanks again Michelle.

• Outstanding people outstanding service

I have to say first off I'm annoyingly neurotic.. No joke! The family and employees at montage have made the process of buying a car painless and are ...all very friendly, no pressure no hassle and they carry a variety of very well maintained vehicles, the hardest part was choosing a vehicle. I had some tiny issues after my purchase but they took care of everything so quickly and with smiles. I will never shop for a car any where else again. Just exemplary service and sales from a very courteous family owned business !! Michelle edwards

Thank you so much for the great review Michelle. We are so happy that you love the Jeep and was happy with our service. We hope to do business in th...e future.

• Top knotch dealer

We could not be more thrilled with our car buying experience at montage motors. Every person working there was professional, friendly and went above a...nd beyond. Not only did we get the exact car we had been searching for- we got it at a wonderful price and felt very confident driving off the lot. Tracy is exceptional to work with and made this very positive for us. Also- before we left with our car, they noticed a small drip in the radiator. They replaced the entire radiator with a brand new one that day and paid for us to go to lunch while they did so. Our car was clean and detailed when we left. You can't find service like this in today's world. I am incredibly impressed and we will be returning! Thank you all at montage motors!

Thank you so much for the great review guys! I hope you enjoy the Honda Pilot. Thanks again for being patient with us while we fixed the radiator is...sue. We try to have the vehicles at 100% but sometimes issues happen that we don't see coming. I'm just so glad we caught it ahead of time and it didn't become and issue for you. We look forward to doing repeat business with you and your family.

Montage Motors