Montage Motors

24 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 11, 2018

Son just bought truck from there, great Quality....Very trustworthy staff. excellent value for money spent on vehicle. Would highly recommend them for... anyone looking to buy car or truck.

Thank you for the great review. I'm glad we were able to help you find the vehicle for your son.

December 21, 2017

Very quick and thorough, great experience, vehicles in great condition like pictures show, TRUE customer service, offered top dollar for my trade in. Overall... wonderful experience and time well spent, I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is sick of the run around and headaches from dealers who just dont care about customers anymore. Thank you again staff and owner of Montage Motors.

Thank you Derek for the review. I'm glad we were able to help you find the vehicle for your wife. I hope she enjoys it.

• December 18, 2018

This has to be the most pleasant atmosphere to purchase a vehicle the staff was very friendly and have your best interest at heart the vehicles that sat... on the lot are in pristine condition and you can tell they take pride in what they do that hard to find anywhere we drove over a hour and a half bought a truck and hour later driving home I can’t say enough about this dealership but I will say thank you again

Thank you Keith for the review. I'm glad we was able to make the experience great for you. It was a pleasure. I hope you enjoy your vehicle.

December 4, 2017

i recently purchased a ford f 150 pickup truck from montage motors & was very impressed with the whole team there. from start to finish they were great... to deal with. no pressure to buy and they try to answer any questions that may arise. even immediately after the purchase something they could not have known about happened and they were very quick & responsive to address the situation. i'm very happy with my purchase there & think you will be too.

Thank you so much for the great review. We hope you are enjoying the vehicle. Hopefully we will do business again soon.

April 3, 2017

Sean was very easy to deal with. If you're not into playing the usual used car buying games, go see these guys. All the staff were very friendly. Love... my Truck and I am pretty sure they are the type of people that stand behind their vehicles.

Thanks you for the great review. Good Luck with the truck! And yes we definitely stand behind what we sell.

February 17, 2017

This is the second vehicle I purchased from them. They were extremely helpful both times. They worked hard to make sure I got a good loan offer, and we're... very helpful with any issues that might come up after the car was purchased. Highly recommend to anyone

Thanks so much for the great review and the repeat business!

February 11, 2017

We would like to thank Tracy, Shawn and Jim for our recent purchase of our Jeep. The staff was very professional and the best dealership we had dealt with.... We definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a car. You will not be disappointed even if you have to travel to this dealership. Joylynn and Shon W.

Thanks for the great review Shon!

November 6, 2016

The people at Montage Motors made our car buying experience a pleasant one. Honest and professional. Applied no pressure. Great selection of vehicles.... Will be my dealer if choice for future purchases.

Thanks so much for the great review!

March 27, 2016

Shawn and Tracy were great to work with! They did everything in their power to try to get us approved for a loan since my husband's credit wasn't the greatest.... They acknowledged we drove over 2 hours from York County to look at this truck and tried to make sure we left with this truck! Tracy called places to try to talk to someone even though it was a Saturday. They were very helpful and tried their best for us and we ended up driving away in the truck we wanted! It was definitely worth the two hour drive and will most likely return for our next vehicle!

Thank you so much for the review Kasey! We look forward to working with you and your family in the future.

March 23, 2016

From beginning to end, my car buying experience was beyond exceptional. This family owned business definitely is in business to keep customers and keep... them happy! Tracy was really helpful and definitely had my needs and concerns in mind when it came to buying a car there, and the sales process was quick and easy. I did have some concerns with my vehicle after a month of operating it and the service team looked at it right away and addressed all my concerns and I left feeling assured that my business was in good hands. I researched and visited other local car dealers as well as some further away, and when it came to narrowing down to the place with the best selection and fair prices it was montage I'm just amazed still how humble and helpful the family is!

Thanks again Michelle.