Dealz Auto Trade

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 47 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 18, 2018

A couple weeks ago. I had the most wonderful business encounter, while purchasing an escalade from their establishment. Kima was a darling. And they w...ere straight shooters too. (I love that) At the time she told me "They haven't had the chance to check it over yet". But allowed me to test drive, then look it over top to bottom and Bingo! I told Kima "It needs some TLC, but I'll take it". Trade in, Cash, Laughs and ending with a hug. Made my day. Thanks again! Hope all is going well.

April 25, 2018

Kima your a wonderful person also handled everything with great customer services and I LOVEEEEE my NEW CAR THANK YOU KIMA !!!! You are a great candid...ate for dealzauto and may you bless others with their dream vehicle

April 25, 2018

Had a great experience today with Kima the transaction was awesome i felt valued as an customer from the moment we walked through the door . The tran...saction went smooth and was very understanding from the paperwork to the ride home . Thanks a bunch Kima we appreciate u keep up the great skills .

March 30, 2018

From the moment that I stepped in the door of Dealz Auto, I was treated like family. Kima made the buying process painless and effortless. She worked ...hard in my favor to get me financed. I received the keys to my shiny new Lexus. I will be a repeat customer for years. Once again thank you so much Kima!

February 28, 2018

There are not enough words to express the excellent service and care I received at Dealz Auto! Kima is absolutely the best! I told her what I had as a... down payment along with some credit issues I had and she made MAGIC happen! I am telling everyone I know to go to Dealz before they look anywhere! Thanks Kima and Dani for the painless, awesome experience! You guys are the best!!

February 21, 2018

I have been a customer for Dani for so long. Whether buying a car, or repairing, he always come through and hooks me up with great deals and a 10 star...t service!!! Recommend to everyone!

February 10, 2018

ITS WAS LIKE WE KNOW KIMA FOR A LONG TIME, AS SHE GREETED US AS WE ENTER THE FACTILITIES, WE TEST DROVE ARE DESIRED VEHICLE, WHICH WAS BROUGHT TO THE ...DOOR BY THE OWNER HIMSELF(DANNY) NEXT THING WE KNEW, WE WAS DOING THE PAPER WORK. AND A EXCHANGE OF THANKS WERE FLYING ACROSS THE ROOM, VERY PLEASED ON HOW WE WAS GREEDED, DOING THE PAPER WORK. AND THE DELIVERY OF ARE NOW PRECIOUS VEHICLE. THANKS AGAIN KIMA & DENNY FOR THE EXPERIENCE

January 30, 2018

Kima was great and so helpful. Everything that she said was going to happen did. There was no hidden agendas. She was so sweet and made you feel so we...lcomed. We love our vehicle

January 15, 2018

Dani you are truly a great person and owner. I am thankful for everything you have done for me and I pray God blesses you ten fold because you truly d...eserve it. To me there is no need for anyone to go anywhere else for a car. Dealz all the way!!! Thanks again Dani and Timika.

December 15, 2017

I've been knowing these guys since 2014 these are the best dealers in mechanics I ever knew in my life I never and I mean never ever had to get someth...ing fixed and had to go back and get it fixed twice to be honest my engine light hasn't even came on since I bought a car from you in 2014 y'all is really trippin if y'all don't come here on 152nd and by a car or even get your car fixed and trust me you will be satisfied even a receptionist it's cool she make you feel comfortable and confident on what you going to get I'm telling you