Dealz Auto Trade

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 44 reviews

Call This Dealer

Kimi sales lady of the year!
    March 30, 2018

From the moment that I stepped in the door of Dealz Auto, I was treated like family. Kima made the buying process painless and effortless. She worked ...hard in my favor to get me financed. I received the keys to my shiny new Lexus. I will be a repeat customer for years. Once again thank you so much Kima!

Simply the best!!
    February 28, 2018

There are not enough words to express the excellent service and care I received at Dealz Auto! Kima is absolutely the best! I told her what I had as a... down payment along with some credit issues I had and she made MAGIC happen! I am telling everyone I know to go to Dealz before they look anywhere! Thanks Kima and Dani for the painless, awesome experience! You guys are the best!!

Daniiii
    February 21, 2018

I have been a customer for Dani for so long. Whether buying a car, or repairing, he always come through and hooks me up with great deals and a 10 star...t service!!! Recommend to everyone!

CUSTOMER
    February 10, 2018

ITS WAS LIKE WE KNOW KIMA FOR A LONG TIME, AS SHE GREETED US AS WE ENTER THE FACTILITIES, WE TEST DROVE ARE DESIRED VEHICLE, WHICH WAS BROUGHT TO THE ...DOOR BY THE OWNER HIMSELF(DANNY) NEXT THING WE KNEW, WE WAS DOING THE PAPER WORK. AND A EXCHANGE OF THANKS WERE FLYING ACROSS THE ROOM, VERY PLEASED ON HOW WE WAS GREEDED, DOING THE PAPER WORK. AND THE DELIVERY OF ARE NOW PRECIOUS VEHICLE. THANKS AGAIN KIMA & DENNY FOR THE EXPERIENCE

Love them
    January 30, 2018

Kima was great and so helpful. Everything that she said was going to happen did. There was no hidden agendas. She was so sweet and made you feel so we...lcomed. We love our vehicle

Thanks
    January 15, 2018

Dani you are truly a great person and owner. I am thankful for everything you have done for me and I pray God blesses you ten fold because you truly d...eserve it. To me there is no need for anyone to go anywhere else for a car. Dealz all the way!!! Thanks again Dani and Timika.

December 15, 2017

I've been knowing these guys since 2014 these are the best dealers in mechanics I ever knew in my life I never and I mean never ever had to get someth...ing fixed and had to go back and get it fixed twice to be honest my engine light hasn't even came on since I bought a car from you in 2014 y'all is really trippin if y'all don't come here on 152nd and by a car or even get your car fixed and trust me you will be satisfied even a receptionist it's cool she make you feel comfortable and confident on what you going to get I'm telling you

December 15, 2017

THIS IS THE BEST DEALER SHIP EVER IVE BEEN IVE BEEN GETTING MY CAR FIX FROM HERE SINCE 2014 AND IVE NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER HAD TO COME BACK TWICE FOR ...THE SAME THING.. EVER THE RECEPTIONIST DOPE SHE MAKE U COMFORTABLE AND CONFIDENT. THEY EVEN HAVE ALSOME CARS AND WILL WORK WITH U ON PRICES... FINCINCE OR BUY HERE PAY HERE. Yall really teipping if u dont come here seriously even to get your car fix!!!!!!

December 15, 2017

The car selection was excellent and I love how they get you in and out and on time. Great work I’m going to recommend Dealz Auto Trade to all my frien...ds and family thanks guys

Sonic
    December 6, 2017

I haven’t picked up my car yet but I can tell you what a great person Timika is. Buying a car is a huge investment, so having Timika help me with the ...process really helped. She is so kind and will do as much as possible to get you the right car. Our experience at Dealz was more like being with friends instead of a car dealer. No pressure sales, which means a lot to me. Can’t wait to pick up my car. I would recommend Timika for your car buying experience. Thank you for your patience and help.

Dealz Auto Trade