• Great Service!

Chris was great--very professional, friendly, and super helpful! I have contacted him a few times with questions, since my purchase, and he has always graciously taken the time to answer all of them either through email or by phone. It was a pleasure working with Chris! He made my trading for the Cadillac a very positive experience! I love my car!!!

Thank you for your feedback, Patricia! We're so pleased to hear that Chris was a pleasure to work with and helped you have a great experience with us! If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to us. Thanks for choosing Van Chevrolet!

• My service review.

Mr. Throckmorton took really good care of us while we were there. Our service ran longer than usual because we were having an issue with one of our tires but Mr. Throckmorton updated us periodically on the status of our service. In addition, he made sure we were satisfied with the service done and he went above and beyond by taking off the price of our tire repair (we had a slow leak that wasn't found right away) because we had to wait for 2 1\2 hours for our service to be completed. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others and I would definitely recommend others to talk to Mr. Throckmorton when they come to the dealership for service on their vehicles. We also will definitely be coming back for future service even though I live in St. Joseph, Missouri and we will definitely consider Van Chevrolet for future car purchases. Thank you for taking such good care of us.

• Customer

I received excellent service from start to finish.

I received excellent service from start to finish.

• Excellent service

Everyone was friendly and got my car taken care of quickly.

We’re so glad you are pleased with our services! Thanks for the review and we hope to see you again soon!

Everyone was friendly and got my car taken care of quickly.

• Great Service great people

We have been going here for years. Always satisfied.

Thanks, Kim! We're grateful for your continued business!

We have been going here for years. Always satisfied.

Thanks, Kim! We're grateful for your continued business!

• Service Review

Thanks, Valerie! We're glad that you enjoyed our facilities during your visit, and we thank you for your business!

Good service ! Clean facility, helpful, up sold products and explained how they would be good for me. Gave me a ride home so I could get other things accomplished while my car was being serviced.

• Van Chevrolet

Tyler Throckmorton had my Silverado 1500 in and out of the service dept for an oil change and tire rotation in an awesome time thanks Tyler

Thanks for the review, Eric! We're glad that Tyler and our crew could assist you and get you back on the road!

• Silverado 30000 mile service

The service was completed quickly and the service manager was very friendly and Thoroughly explained my options.

Thanks, Harold! We're glad that we could help!

Thanks, Harold! We're glad that we could help!

• Great Experience

I found Ricky Ward to be extremely helpful in answering all of my questions and provide superior service during the sales process.

Thanks, John!

Thanks, John!

• owner

The service staff is always polite and service oriented. They take care of my needs every time.

We're glad to hear it, Steven. Thanks for your business!

We're glad to hear it, Steven. Thanks for your business!