• Great Service!

Chris was great--very professional, friendly, and super helpful! I have contacted him a few times with questions, since my purchase, and he has always graciously taken the time to answer all of them either through email or by phone. It was a pleasure working with Chris! He made my trading for the Cadillac a very positive experience! I love my car!!!

Thank you for your feedback, Patricia! We're so pleased to hear that Chris was a pleasure to work with and helped you have a great experience with us! If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to us. Thanks for choosing Van Chevrolet!

• Car Service

Cant remember the gentleman's name that took care of me ,but please pull it up . He was GREAT I will diff be asking for him every time I come there . Thank you

• Excellent Service

We really appreciate your feedback! It is great to hear our staff took such great care of you! We hope to see you here again!

I've purchased three vehicles from Van and can't imagine going anywhere else. I recently had my SRX in for an oil change and tire rotation. Everyone was courteous and professional and my vehicle was ready for pick up sooner than I expected. The service was prompt and efficient.

• Service Review

Marcus was friendly, attentive, and great to work with! Service was just maintenance, but he was kind, service was prompt, and everything was great!

Lisa, We are so glad to hear our staff took great care of you! Thanks for choosing us!

• Review

I would recommend this dealership I was happy with the service overall

Thank you for your great recommendation! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

I would recommend this dealership I was happy with the service overall

• Van Chevrolet Cadillac Service Dept

The service was faster than anticipated, the service manager was friendly and helpful! Could not have been more satisfied

Charles, Thank you for the wonderful comments about your experience with us! We aim to build long lasting relationships here at Van Chevy! Thank you for your business!

• New Traverse

Based on our specifications our sales representative provided us with several vehicle options, we made our selection, test drove the vehicle, agreed on a price, completed the financing paperwork, and received delivery of our vehicle, all within a three hour period. Never been able to do that before. We are happy customers.

• Bill Coomer

Service advisor (Jarrett Rash) was very attentive to our concerns . Many Thanks to Kim for going overboard to get us a car to drive while ours was being serviced before we had to go on a trip to Texas .. A part had to be ordered but we were assured our car was in no danger for making the trip. We will have the part installed when we return . Thanks again for excellent service as usual To the Whole Van Team. Bill & Mary Coomer Welcome back Jeff Stever . We are very happy customers now that we know you are around .

We truly appreciate the positive feedback on your experience with us. We hope you’ll share your experience with others, and we look forward to your next visit!

• come to Vans every year from Texas to get my car s

I come from Texas to get my Avalanche serviced every year

Terry, We greatly appreciate your repeated business! Thank you for the positive rating! We appreciate your time and business!

I come from Texas to get my Avalanche serviced every year

• Theresa

I had an appointment for an oil change. My car was serviced in a timely manner. All the personnel were pleasant.