Gladstone Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

• I've had a great experience

Mr. Kellogg, Thank you for your business! Enjoy the new Hellcat and keep the rubber side down! Tim Doherty

I've had a great experience when working with Gladstone Dodge. Scott and team have been extremely helpful, even if slightly reluctant to join in on the test drive of the Charger Hellcat.

• worst experience you can imagine

The salesmen work out of little tables set up around the sales floor. There aren't any offices. Went in wanting to walk away with a new car ... found the car online and the online price was apparently not what they actually sell for. We asked for the online price, walked away, then were brought back in after the salesman finally said he would match the online price. He came back with the new paperwork... WAS STILL $2000 ABOVE ONLINE PRICE. I get rebates happen but you can't fool anyone into paying more than what the car is listed for online. He tried to get us to sign paperwork before telling us what the sales price would be as well. Complete clown show as the salesman had no idea what he was doing and couldn't seem to explain anything when we questioned his integrity.

• Great experience

Sean was a great person to work with, very knowledgeable about the Jeep product we ended up purchasing from him.

• Jeep Grand Cherokee

Our experience purchasing a new vehicle using salesperson Jerry Hicks was outstanding. Jerry's professionalism was evident from our initial meeting. Jerry displayed knowledge of his product and services provided by the dealership. Jerry also displayed a caring attitude which we found refreshing. An outstanding experience!

• Beware of the upsell

When I took my vehicle in for warranty work, I realized the commission-based service advisors don't make anything on that and was expecting to try to be upsold. What I wasn't expecting was to be told I needed a part I didn't need. ($400 quote). I got a second opinion and checked it out myself and the part they recommended was fine.

• service after the sale doesn't exist!!

purchased my first brand new vehicle from them in 2012, and everything went smooth. We went up in February and purchased a 2016 Dodge Durango from their used lot. Sale/Finance went smooth. Well the Durango did not have floor mats in it when we purchased, the salesman Vic said he would get the parts department to send them once they opened the following day and we would have them in less than a week. It has been a month and a half and I still do now have the new mats I was promised. Turns out when parts department opened they didn't have any in stock, so eventually some were ordered and supposed to be shipped to us, we received A mat for the third row ONLY. Eventually they sent us some out of used Durango and they do not fit right because they are for a second row bench, not captains/bucket seats that we have. It's so ridiculous that they couldn't get this right, done, complete...very disappointed to say the least.

• KathLeen

Great Team, However enjoyed the professionalism of Morgan Russell! Knowledgeable of the cars and listened to what I was looking for. Great sales person, And someone I will have my friends and family to deal with on purchasing a new car! GREAT GUY!

• Long distance purchase... Well worth it!

Our sales person was Jeff Daniels. He was fantastic! We looked all over the state of Missouri for a pretty specific vehicle. Jeff did an amazing job at making the process smooth and making sure it was worth the drive from St. Louis to KC for this vehicle. The dealership was great and the people even better!

• This is our 6th vehicle purchased from Gladstone

This is our 6th vehicle purchased from Gladstone dodge all 6 have been pleasant experiences.

• Staff is friendly and informative

Staff is friendly and informative and the facilities were neat and clean. Parking is limited if not frustrating.