Gladstone Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 55 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• February 15, 2016

I've had a great experience when working with Gladstone Dodge. Scott and team have been extremely helpful, even if slightly reluctant to join in on th...e test drive of the Charger Hellcat.

Mr. Kellogg, Thank you for your business! Enjoy the new Hellcat and keep the rubber side down! Tim Doherty

May 1, 2018

I went here to get a recall repaired on a preowned car i bought from another dealer and this service department was exceptional. I mean the customer s...ervice was way beyond top notch and they were very thorough. There was no benefit in my being there for them. I didnt buy my car there and it was a recall so it was of no cost to me. Yet they treated me as if i was in there spending a million dollars. Just really great service. I definately will be back for future business. Kudos to everyone who helped me. Sonny was my point of contact and everyone in between are definately an asset to this company....

October 7, 2017

Morgan was amazing. I had been looking for a car for about 2 months. I went to stateline jeep and was about to buy from them, but the unprofessionali...sm was insane. Called in to morgan told him I could be in the doors of the Gladstone dealership within the hour. I ended up buying that night, and the staffed stayed late. Now they're cleaning it and adding navigation, told me it was going to take a few hours. Let me take a vehicle so I wouldn't have to wait. I'm currently writing this review from a pedicure massage chair. Can't talk about how great the service! Also, Dan (the financial advisor) was wonderful. He was friendly and knowledgeable. Made me feel secure in my first car buying decision.

September 16, 2017

The salesmen work out of little tables set up around the sales floor. There aren't any offices. Went in wanting to walk away with a new car ... found ...the car online and the online price was apparently not what they actually sell for. We asked for the online price, walked away, then were brought back in after the salesman finally said he would match the online price. He came back with the new paperwork... WAS STILL $2000 ABOVE ONLINE PRICE. I get rebates happen but you can't fool anyone into paying more than what the car is listed for online. He tried to get us to sign paperwork before telling us what the sales price would be as well. Complete clown show as the salesman had no idea what he was doing and couldn't seem to explain anything when we questioned his integrity.

September 5, 2017

Sean was a great person to work with, very knowledgeable about the Jeep product we ended up purchasing from him.

April 18, 2017

Our experience purchasing a new vehicle using salesperson Jerry Hicks was outstanding. Jerry's professionalism was evident from our initial meeting. J...erry displayed knowledge of his product and services provided by the dealership. Jerry also displayed a caring attitude which we found refreshing. An outstanding experience!

April 12, 2017

When I took my vehicle in for warranty work, I realized the commission-based service advisors don't make anything on that and was expecting to try to ...be upsold. What I wasn't expecting was to be told I needed a part I didn't need. ($400 quote). I got a second opinion and checked it out myself and the part they recommended was fine.

April 6, 2017

purchased my first brand new vehicle from them in 2012, and everything went smooth. We went up in February and purchased a 2016 Dodge Durango from the...ir used lot. Sale/Finance went smooth. Well the Durango did not have floor mats in it when we purchased, the salesman Vic said he would get the parts department to send them once they opened the following day and we would have them in less than a week. It has been a month and a half and I still do now have the new mats I was promised. Turns out when parts department opened they didn't have any in stock, so eventually some were ordered and supposed to be shipped to us, we received A mat for the third row ONLY. Eventually they sent us some out of used Durango and they do not fit right because they are for a second row bench, not captains/bucket seats that we have. It's so ridiculous that they couldn't get this right, done, complete...very disappointed to say the least.

December 11, 2016

Great Team, However enjoyed the professionalism of Morgan Russell! Knowledgeable of the cars and listened to what I was looking for. Great sales ...person, And someone I will have my friends and family to deal with on purchasing a new car! GREAT GUY!

November 28, 2016

Our sales person was Jeff Daniels. He was fantastic! We looked all over the state of Missouri for a pretty specific vehicle. Jeff did an amazing job... at making the process smooth and making sure it was worth the drive from St. Louis to KC for this vehicle. The dealership was great and the people even better!

Gladstone Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM