Gladstone Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

New 888-609-9578 Dealer Website
Used 888-897-3795 Email Dealer
Service 888-438-1124

• I've had a great experience

Mr. Kellogg, Thank you for your business! Enjoy the new Hellcat and keep the rubber side down! Tim Doherty

I've had a great experience when working with Gladstone Dodge. Scott and team have been extremely helpful, even if slightly reluctant to join in on the test drive of the Charger Hellcat.

• KathLeen

Great Team, However enjoyed the professionalism of Morgan Russell! Knowledgeable of the cars and listened to what I was looking for. Great sales person, And someone I will have my friends and family to deal with on purchasing a new car! GREAT GUY!

• Long distance purchase... Well worth it!

Our sales person was Jeff Daniels. He was fantastic! We looked all over the state of Missouri for a pretty specific vehicle. Jeff did an amazing job at making the process smooth and making sure it was worth the drive from St. Louis to KC for this vehicle. The dealership was great and the people even better!

• This is our 6th vehicle purchased from Gladstone

This is our 6th vehicle purchased from Gladstone dodge all 6 have been pleasant experiences.

• Staff is friendly and informative

Staff is friendly and informative and the facilities were neat and clean. Parking is limited if not frustrating.

• Very personable, Very friendly

Very personable. Very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Jake Clark was outstanding, big thanks to him. Great experience, no pressure.

• Great experience

Great experience other than waiting over 45 minutes to get through the finance paperwork.

• Ask for Jake

Jake was super helpful and nice during the whole process. Everyone I spoke to was very professional and respectful. I felt taken care of and like a priority. My only complaint was the time that it took to get my car, but it was because of a series of events no one could really predict, and I feel like they handled it well. I'm happy with the deal, product, and service I have received and would recommend them!

• No pressure sale and no haggling

No pressure sale and no haggling. The saleaman, Jake, listened to what we wanted and provided great and friendly service while meeting our desires and needs for the vehicle for which we were looking. Wonderful financing dept. and wonderful after sales service makes it an excellent experience.

• Glad to do business with the dealer

Glad to do business with the hometown dealer again!

Glad to do business with the hometown dealer again!