Mark Miller Subaru South Towne

520 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mark Miller Subaru South Towne from DealerRater.com
  • Mark Miller A++

The opposite of any other car buying experience I have ever had, no haggling, they were helpful and I paid invoice without having to negotiate. Made the process very pleasant. If your are thinking abut a new car, try out their internet department and send them an email for what you are looking for, you won't regret it.

• Excellent experience with our new Subaru
    October 20, 2017

We traded in our 2012 outback for a new 2018 outback and worked with TYLER, who was amazing and easy to work with, I never felt any pressure. Walked away with our new outback in just a few hours. Very positive experience with this dealership. Highly recommend

• Great Service
    October 18, 2017

My appointment was booked within a day and EVERYTHING that I was having problems with in my car was fixed INCLUDING something that I didn't even know was wrong with my car that had to do with my AC. Also the worker who helped me (Kevin) was a super nice guy and helped me out with everything that I needed.

• Maintenance at 65000 miles for Subaru Forester
    October 16, 2017

I took the Forester in early on October 16. Kelton Lee took care of getting the routine service, kept me informed, and returned the car all washed and clean. He also informed me of some work that appears needed to fix the brakes. Overall a good experience.

• Always a great experience
    October 15, 2017

Old Dave and Pete always take such great care of us. We have had 14 Subaru's between us and our children. Mark Miller Subaru's Dealership is the best. The service dept. is great now that Kenny has taken over. Our experience has been the best.

• New Subie Outback experience
    October 13, 2017

Dave and Robert were wonderful! So easy to communicate with and get me on my way behind the wheel of a new car. Thanks for finding my dream car!

• Service Visit
    October 10, 2017

Had a recall on my Subaru that needed to be fixed. Service department got me in and got me on my way in no time at all. Very pleased with the Service I received. Thanks!

• no pressure
    October 5, 2017

Very knowledgeable and did not pressure me to buy when I wanted to think it over. Very helpful to quickly give me financial payment scenarios.

• Oil change
    October 4, 2017

I made an appointment but got there a little early and they got me right in. It took less time than I thought it would, which is great. Everyone that I had contact with was great! I will keep coming back!

• Thank you for taking such good care of my car.
    October 3, 2017

Each time I bring my car in, I know that the information I receive will be accurate. I have complete trust in the people at Mark Miller.