4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 583 reviews

Call This Dealer

583 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mark Miller Subaru South Towne from DealerRater.com

• Mark Miller A++
    February 4, 2012

The opposite of any other car buying experience I have ever had, no haggling, they were helpful and I paid invoice without having to negotiate. Made t...he process very pleasant. If your are thinking abut a new car, try out their internet department and send them an email for what you are looking for, you won't regret it.

Great Listeners!
    April 19, 2018

Everyone I interacted with listened to my concerns with my vehicle, regardless of my lack of car knowledge. Kevin Christensen was a huge help and list...ened to everything I was worried about. He was an excellent communicator and kept me in the loop all during the repairs. When the courtesy shuttle was out dropping someone off a ways away, Kevin took the initiative to order me an Uber to get me to work. I will definitely be returning for more services in the future!

Mark Miller Subaru South Towne

Greg, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call... or stop by. We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Mark Miller Subaru South Towne

Best Experience Ever!
    April 19, 2018

Blake Barney (my Salesperson) could not have been more honest, helpful, and helpful. He answered all of my questions, explained all of my options and ...never, ever made me feel pressured. Chis Fairclough helped me get a great rate on my car loan and my payment is exactly what I was hoping for. Chris also explained all my options for extended warranty and other features. Everyone at Mark Miller Subaru was friendly and eager tp help me..

April 18, 2018

Everyone in service was very helpful. Friendly and knowledgeable. Even washed the car on a snowy day. Waiting time was less than expected. Very profes...sional.

Great Service
    April 17, 2018

The team provided me with a rental car while they tried to find what was wrong with my car and didn't charge me when they couldn't identify the proble...m. I appreciate their efforts.

Mark Miller Subaru South Towne

Hi there! We're so happy we were able to help you out! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Pecan Pie Seat
    April 15, 2018

I had a Pecan Pie syrup accident on my front passenger seat and the detail service group at Mark Miller Subaru South Towne was just fantastic. Made a...n appointment, brought the car in, took a few hours to get the syrup out, but the gentleman who had to shampoo the seat performed the miracle. I was told it took 6 shampooing's to finally get all the syrup out. Five hours of work but I haven't seen any stain on my light-colored seat since. My gratitude to that gentleman. I much appreciate him and Mark Miller Subaru South Towne.

Mark Miller Subaru South Towne

Your satisfaction is our top priority. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your vis...it. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! Have a great day!

Great helpful staff. Always go the extra mile.
    April 12, 2018

Greqt helpful staff. They always go the extra mile. The work is done in a timely manner and they keep us informed of what is being done with our vehi...cle.

Mark Miller Subaru South Towne

We're happy you always find our staff to be so supportive during your visits here at Mark Miller Subaru South Towne! We look forward to your next visi...t! Safe travels!

Excellent expierance
    April 11, 2018

Did not get the run around. they were very polite and patient with me. I would highly recommend them to my friends. I love my Forester.

Mark Miller Subaru South Towne

Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Mark Miller Subaru South Towne! Your recommendation means... so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

polite service
    April 9, 2018

The service writer was right on top off everything. he went out of his way to find me and explain the status of the work. And the work was done earlie...r than expected. Great day at Mark Miller.

Mark Miller Subaru South Towne

Thank you for the high star rating! It's great to see that everything was completed in a timely manner, and to your satisfaction! If you ever need any...thing else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Repair
    April 7, 2018

Staff was pleasant and clear about our repair needs. Fair and honest pricing. Kevin did a great job explaining the problems and options. Repairs were... completed in a timely manner.

Mark Miller Subaru South Towne

Kevin, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Mark Miller Subaru South Towne! We look forward to... your next visit! Take care!

10920 S State St Sandy, UT 84070