Alma Chevrolet Buick GMC

• Great Service

Our experience at Alma Buick GMC was extremely satisfying. We had an excellent salesman who first listened to what we wanted in a new truck. He was very helpful, informative, and patient with us. He then, gave us the opportunity to look at and drive a truck on the lot that was similar to what we wanted. The dealership did not have the color that we were looking for and so the search began to locate a vehicle that would meet our desires. We were immediately contacted when one was located and given the opportunity to think about whether or not this was the truck we were meant to get. This kind of salesmanship sold us on getting the vehicle from Alma Buick GMC.

• Great Service

The service I receive is always exceptional from the service department.

The service I receive is always exceptional from the service department.

• Oil change

Friendly and professional staff. I love the affordability of the oil change and the complementary 20 point inspection with a car wash!

• good prompt service nice waiting area

scheduling was good got in and out on a timely basis.

scheduling was good got in and out on a timely basis.

• Great service

Very good dealership, employees are helpful, business is clean, service is done right the first time.

• OIl change

They were respectful, did the work quickly, and I got a cinnamon bun to boot!!

They were respectful, did the work quickly, and I got a cinnamon bun to boot!!

• Gary Harrier

We had to change our appointment date to fit our schedule, not a problem, even got a free wash after service was done. This Dealership is definitely the best we have ever dealt with! Clean service area means a lot to me and this place is Clean, it just shows they care about their image, so they will go out of their way to make the customer happy.

• Nice facilities, large inventory, great service.

This is our second vehicle from Alma GMC Chev. Buick. Mr. Guy Erwin has been our salesperson and find him to be very helpful and professional. Like the atmosphere and never have felt the pressure we have had at some dealerships. Would definitely recommend your dealership.

• Great service and treated like family

I am greeted by name as I enter the service department, they know me even when i come early to my appointments, The planned service is review and authorized, I wait in a waiting area where several of the sales persons greet me by name, then the owner of the Dealorship see's me and brings a press release from that day about a truck he and I spoke of several months ago. The work on my truck is done promptly and then my truck is washed. I love this dealorship

• Great dealership

I appreciate the service I get at Alma Buick GMC because I'm treated like a person and not dumb woman. I admit I don't know a lot about cars, but I do know when I'm being lied to. I believe these folks are honest in what's needed for my car and I would trust their opinion/judgement.