3.9
Average based on 10 reviews
  • Don't buy here

Stupid stars wont let me hit one. I'm very upset with this company. My young daughter bought her first car here at the end of Feb,2016. By April of 2016 the car was broke down. She has called and got the run arounds now for almost 2 months. No one calls back I've called and also gotten the run arounds. They are right there to sale the vehicle but not there for anything else. Do not buy your vehicles here. Maybe I'll get a call back now. Be a shame. I had to bring the car to get looked at and found out its the battery doesn't sound like much but its a Prius so its 5,000 to fix it. They guy who looked said yes they knew it was bad they couldn't have not knewn and see your daughter coming. Very sad I'll keep letting ppl know who horrible this place is.

Starr we are sorry to hear of your daughter's situation. We cannot comment on what another mechanic may have said, but we can say that your daughter purchased a used car and as such it makes sense that the battery would not be "new". What we can say however is that we do drive all, and we mean ALL, of our cars several times before we sell them. If there was a problem at that time then we would have fixed it. Unfortunately we cannot predict what issues the car will have in the future. It is the nature of buying a used car. We also have that risk when we accept them in on trade. It is a well known fact that sooner or later the car will need a repair but what kind of repair, how soon, or how much, cannot always be predicted. The car ran fine when we drove it, it ran fine when we sold it. Sadly, we cannot predict the future. Buying a used car can save you a lot of money, but then you have to accept that the car is not new, that sooner or later all things wear out, and that by purchasing a used car there may be things that wear out sooner than if the car was new. Again, what those are, how soon, and when, is not something we can predict. We do think your daughter got a fair deal based on the price because the price is set by guidelines from much larger companies which much more information on the car's value, it's usable life left, estimated cost of repairs, etc. So that means that the price we set, based on their information, takes into account the cars age and usable life and predicted reliability and repair costs. Again, we are sorry your daughter is having these issues. We are sure you and your daughter did not buy a used car expecting it to be like a new car as some people do, but sometimes it is easy to forget the nature of buying a used car. We wish you the best of luck working out details on your Prius, and of course we are happy to look at it should you want us to.

• Max auto sales

Very friendly knowledgeable staff, very nice cars!!!

Thanks Jeremy for your 5 star review! We sincerely appreciate it and hope we can earn your business again in the future.

Very friendly knowledgeable staff, very nice cars!!!

• GREAT EXPERIENCE

Great experience! Friendly and very helpful staff! Great vehicles on the lot and they have extremely convenient financing!

Thanks Michelle! We appreciate your 5 star rating, and we thank you for your kind review!

• Max Auto Sales Is Awesome

Max auto sales was helpful on every step of buying my truck! Everyone there is so friendly! I wouldnt want to buy a vehicle from anywhere else. Especially since they worked with me not having any credit! I just wanted to say I will keep buying cars from Max and so should anyone else!

Thanks Jeff; we sincerely appreciate your business. We try really hard to have the best vehicles available for all price ranges, and to be as helpful as possible.

• Great used car!

Really happy with the car I'm driving from Max's. They've cleaned the place up, lot better than before.

Thanks! We've made lots of improvements and will continue working hard to give you the best experience ever.

• great team!

We sincerely appreciate your business!

Awesome staff! They made buying a vehicle pleasurable. The lil white cat Dylan was my salesman.He knew what he was talking about and overall I am happy with my vehicle. Not a big selection in Honda vehicles though. Thanks Dillo

We sincerely appreciate your business!

• i love my toyota

me and my whole family bought cars from max auto sales and three cars have never given us a problem. has a great staff

Thanks Kendrick! It's repeat customers like yourself that are the best referral we could ever have! We appreciate your continued business.

• Bad management team.

The salesperson had good customer service. I bought the car 4 days later the engine light Same on I brought it back to the dealer the saleperson was trying to help me but his manager was totally rude. He said it was not cover under the warrany I had the car for 4 days. The manager in the service dept. Was also rude n will not fix the problem I would advice no one to buy a car from here. It a ripoff.

We regret that your experience was not the best. While we can't speak to exactly what happened in the past, we are happy to say we'e made lots of changes and improvements with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and the best cars available. We invite you to try the new Max's!

• Service

The person that sold me my vehicle was alright to deal with. But I found once he had sold the vehicle to me he became a ghost. The problems that I found with the vehicle after I drove it off the lot were many. Once I contacted them about my problems the first answer was it is not covered in the warranty. The mechanic really does not want to correct any of the problems that I came across even though I have only had the car a couple of days. After numerous calls they sent it to the dealership where they also could not figure out some of the problems. I was then given the car back within 2 days my check engine light was back on. I notified the dealer once again they gave me the line that it is not under warranty. Overall they will put you in a vehicle of your choice but do not expect it to be up to par and do not expect the mechanic to want to fix anything that is wrong with the vehicle.

• Great experience

Thanks for the great review! If there is anything we could have done to make it better, please be sure to let us know.

I visited Max Auto 2 or 3 times before making my purchase. Each time I dealt with Calvin and each time I was met with wonderful customer service, even when he was busy with 3 other customers. Also while he was busy the other staff made me feel very comfortable, accomadated me in every way I neeeded to make my purchase easy, and they even gave my little girl popcorn!!! Not to mention the fact that they sold me a good reliable vehicle!