• Excellent service

I was able to find a vehicle that was perfect for me and my kids. The price was great.

Thankyou Erica!!!! We sincerely appreciate your buisness; welcome to the Max family.

• Very friendly and helpful staff.

Salesmen were very helpful and understanding. Didn't feel rushed. Great selection of vehicles.

Thanks Jordan! We sincerely appreciate your 5 star review, and thank you for your business.

• Overall great!

Came looking for a used car. Cars here seem much cleaner than that "other" place we went. And people are not as pushy.

Thank you Tommy for the 5 stars; we are trying hard to be the best used car dealership in Lafayette.

• My Car Buying Experience

Max Auto Sales was a car buying experience like no other everyone was super helpful and made it sure easy buying a car. Thank yall!

Thanks Ramsey! We sincerely appreciate your review.

Thanks Ramsey! We sincerely appreciate your review.

• Don't buy here

Stupid stars wont let me hit one. I'm very upset with this company. My young daughter bought her first car here at the end of Feb,2016. By April of 2016 the car was broke down. She has called and got the run arounds now for almost 2 months. No one calls back I've called and also gotten the run arounds. They are right there to sale the vehicle but not there for anything else. Do not buy your vehicles here. Maybe I'll get a call back now. Be a shame. I had to bring the car to get looked at and found out its the battery doesn't sound like much but its a Prius so its 5,000 to fix it. They guy who looked said yes they knew it was bad they couldn't have not knewn and see your daughter coming. Very sad I'll keep letting ppl know who horrible this place is.

Starr we are sorry to hear of your daughter's situation. We cannot comment on what another mechanic may have said, but we can say that your daughter purchased a used car and as such it makes sense that the battery would not be "new". What we can say however is that we do drive all, and we mean ALL, of our cars several times before we sell them. If there was a problem at that time then we would have fixed it. Unfortunately we cannot predict what issues the car will have in the future. It is the nature of buying a used car. We also have that risk when we accept them in on trade. It is a well known fact that sooner or later the car will need a repair but what kind of repair, how soon, or how much, cannot always be predicted. The car ran fine when we drove it, it ran fine when we sold it. Sadly, we cannot predict the future. Buying a used car can save you a lot of money, but then you have to accept that the car is not new, that sooner or later all things wear out, and that by purchasing a used car there may be things that wear out sooner than if the car was new. Again, what those are, how soon, and when, is not something we can predict. We do think your daughter got a fair deal based on the price because the price is set by guidelines from much larger companies which much more information on the car's value, it's usable life left, estimated cost of repairs, etc. So that means that the price we set, based on their information, takes into account the cars age and usable life and predicted reliability and repair costs. Again, we are sorry your daughter is having these issues. We are sure you and your daughter did not buy a used car expecting it to be like a new car as some people do, but sometimes it is easy to forget the nature of buying a used car. We wish you the best of luck working out details on your Prius, and of course we are happy to look at it should you want us to.

• Max auto sales

Very friendly knowledgeable staff, very nice cars!!!

Thanks Jeremy for your 5 star review! We sincerely appreciate it and hope we can earn your business again in the future.

Very friendly knowledgeable staff, very nice cars!!!

• GREAT EXPERIENCE

Great experience! Friendly and very helpful staff! Great vehicles on the lot and they have extremely convenient financing!

Thanks Michelle! We appreciate your 5 star rating, and we thank you for your kind review!

• Max Auto Sales Is Awesome

Max auto sales was helpful on every step of buying my truck! Everyone there is so friendly! I wouldnt want to buy a vehicle from anywhere else. Especially since they worked with me not having any credit! I just wanted to say I will keep buying cars from Max and so should anyone else!

Thanks Jeff; we sincerely appreciate your business. We try really hard to have the best vehicles available for all price ranges, and to be as helpful as possible.

• Great used car!

Really happy with the car I'm driving from Max's. They've cleaned the place up, lot better than before.

Thanks! We've made lots of improvements and will continue working hard to give you the best experience ever.

• great team!

We sincerely appreciate your business!

Awesome staff! They made buying a vehicle pleasurable. The lil white cat Dylan was my salesman.He knew what he was talking about and overall I am happy with my vehicle. Not a big selection in Honda vehicles though. Thanks Dillo

We sincerely appreciate your business!