4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 269 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

269 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Foothill Ranch from DealerRater.com

• November 24, 2017

Sales Rep was honest & friendly. I will recommend this dealership to my friends and other family member.

May 10, 2018

Russ Ellis is the best! Very professional. Definitely would recommend anyone looking for a new or CPO Mercedes to checkout out Foothill Ranch Mercede...s and ask for Russ to help him/her find the best deal.

Mercedes-Benz of Foothill Ranch

Tammy - Thank you for taking the time to leave Mercedes-Benz of Foothill Ranch a 5 star review on Dealer Rater. We are so happy to hear that you had a... wonderful experience buying a new car with Russ. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we thank you for choosing Mercedes-Benz of Foothill Ranch. Enjoy your new car!

May 1, 2018

Everyone I worked with made sure we were taken care of and spent ample time with us to assure a good result. Sean went out of his way to see we got th...e car we wanted.

Alan - Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. We are pleased to hear you had a wonderful experience purchasing your new car with S...ean. We appreciate your feedback, and thank you for choosing Mercedes-Benz of Foothill Ranch!

April 24, 2018

Ian, Nicole , and Julian , Jose have been excellent taking care of my service needs . Ian and Nicole have went over and beyond to show me how importan...t I am to them as a buyer and customer they have been in touch daily with me and have gained my trust and a life time of business from me now . Foothills Ranch Mercedes is one of the best dealerships for Customers satisfaction. They strive to please , and puts the customer 1st . They have been honest and showing me they care for my safety and my financial security investing in the right car for me and my family .

Mercedes-Benz of Foothill Ranch

thank you so much for taking the time to leave this 5-star review! We are happy to hear that our team at Mercedes-Benz of Foothill Ranch was able to p...rovide you with such great service!

April 23, 2018

What a good group to work with at Foothill Ranch. They played no games and gave an honest offer when I worked with them over the phone. Would buy from... them in the future.

Mercedes-Benz of Foothill Ranch

Chris, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this 5-star rating! We are happy knowing your experience with Mercedes-Benz of Foothill Ranch wa...s a great one!

April 22, 2018

Ashton was very cooperative, helpful, and knowledgeable about the transaction. He explained the transaction in detail and tried hard to convince the d...ealership to reduce the terms of the lease so that it was within our budget

April 20, 2018

Russ Ellis was the most professional, knowledgeable, and trustworthy auto sales person I have ever worked with. He was patient with me through my 3 mo...nth Kia Lemon buy back. When I finally came in for my Mercedes purchase, he honored all the discounts we had discussed without trying hassle or back and forth. He even had someone pick me up from the Kia dealership after I returned my vehicle. Russ didn’t try to force fit me into a car just because they didn’t have it in stock. He worked with a local OC dealership and got me the exact car I wanted on the same day. He took the time to onboard me and set up all the features I wanted on the car such as connecting my Bluetooth. It was truly an exception white glove service from the first time we spoke through my final purchase. I’d also like to thank his colleague Kristina for communicating with me anytime I had questions and requests. She answered all my text (best way for me to communicate due to my work schedule) on a timely and professional manner. Thank you Russ, Kristina and the Foothill Ranch Mercedes Benz team for taking such good care of me!

Yesenia - Thank you for taking the time to leave Mercedes-Benz of Foothill Ranch a 5 star review. We are so happy to hear you had a great experience w...ith Russ Ellis and Kristina. We hope you enjoy your new car!

April 19, 2018

Russ Ellis was the most professional, knowledgeable, and trustworthy auto sales person I have ever worked with. He was patient with me through my 3 mo...nth Kia Lemon buy back. When I finally came in for my Mercedes purchase, he honored all the discounts we had discussed without trying hassle or back and forth. He even had someone pick me up from the Kia dealership after I returned my vehicle. Russ didn???t try to force fit me into a car just because they didn???t have it in stock. He worked with a local OC dealership and got me the exact car I wanted on the same day. He took the time to onboard me and set up all the features I wanted on the car such as connecting my Bluetooth. It was truly an exception white glove service from the first time we spoke through my final purchase. I???d also like to thank his colleague Kristina for communicating with me anytime I had questions and requests. She answered all my text (best way for me to communicate due to my work schedule) on a timely and professional manner. Thank you Russ, Kristina and the Foothill Ranch Mercedes Benz team for taking such good care of me!

Mercedes-Benz of Foothill Ranch

We are happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with Russ! Please let us know how we can help you in the future.

April 13, 2018

Russ is a pleasure to deal with, as is everyone at Foothill Mercedes-Benz. This being my first Mercedes, I have plenty of questions, and Russ always m...akes me feel like I am his most important client, making sure I have a complete working knowledge of my new car.

Mercedes-Benz of Foothill Ranch

We are pleased to hear you had a wonderful experience with Russ! We hope you enjoy your new car for years to come :)

April 13, 2018

Russ Ellis was a pleasure to work with and gave me excellent service. We have used Russ many times over the years and he always takes great care of us.... He got us a wonderful deal on our lease and trade in. I highly recommend Russ and the Foothill Ranch dealership.

Mercedes-Benz of Foothill Ranch

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience working with Russ! Thank you for choosing Mercedes-Benz of Foothill Ranch, and we hope you enjoy yo...ur new lease!

81 Auto Center Dr Lake Forest, CA 92610