Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale

4279 reviews

4279 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• February 24, 2017

Outstanding customer service from the salesman, sales manages, finance manager and the other staff that we encountered. Even when we had a problem, they... worked to fix it. This is my 2nd car purchase from this dealership and I will continue to return for my car purchases. The dealership is 45 minutes from my home and there are many other dealers that I could go to including other Hyundai dealers, but I will continue to return to EHONS. Thank you!

Dawn, thank you for taking the time to drive to see the Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale team. It means a lot to us, and we also thank you for your ...loyalty. We appreciate the kind and sincere comments and I'm glad that our team has continually taken care of you to your satisfaction. We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future and taking care of your automotive needs. Best, Mark Rushford General Manager mark.rushford@earnhardt.com

November 7, 2018

Was working with the staff fo weeks. Was looking at a Santa Fe and a Tuscon. The sales team was very kind. Thank you to Joe. He was very flexible and helpful.... The pricing was great and we got a really good deal. Walked out the door with a Brand new Hyundai Tuscon Limited Ultimate!!! I would really recommend this dealer!

October 21, 2018

Mike Southern continues to excel as a service manager and as a genuinely nice human being. I have owned several different brands over the years, thus... have worked with several different service managers. Mike is truly a step above. Congrats and thank you.

It's amazing to hear that Mike always goes the extra mile to provide you with the service experience you deserve! If you ever need anything else ...down the road, please do not hesitate to let us know! Best, Mark Rushford General Manager mark.rushford@earnhardt.com

Michael Southern

Service Manager

(5.0) 37 reviews

October 9, 2018

Excellent communication with the sales staff: Bent over backwards to do what they had to do to make me a customer: No pressure sales like you would think... for the area. Greco and Jimmy were great to work with.

Greco Barbaro

Internet Manager

(4.8) 14 reviews

September 28, 2018

Sean was very helpful. I recently purchased a new Elantra and as sad I was to see my old Elantra go...Sean hyped me up for my new one. A very pleasant... experience with Sean and I appreciate all of his help. Thanks Sean!!!

Jim Tonelli

Ian Parker

Finance Director

(4.8) 416 reviews

September 24, 2018

Great service and comfortable waiting area. The vehicle service was done in a timely manner. The price was fair. Very satisfied with the whole experience.

It's wonderful to see that you enjoyed your visit with us! We appreciate your business and time! We look forward to seeing you again! Best, Mark ...Rushford General Manager mark.rushford@earnhardt.com

Ricardo Garcia

(5.0) 15 reviews

September 20, 2018

Tony Femiano and Joe Hall treated us so well and made what could otherwise be a negative experience very pleasant for us. We were able to get a great... deal on our new Elantra thanks to these two guys. Much appreciated! We'll be sure to recommend you guys to our friends and family. Thanks again! Linda

Tony Femiano

General Sales Manager

(5.0) 98 reviews

September 12, 2018

Have been going to this dealership for years and they are professional courteous and trustworthy! Matt is awesome and Mike Southern is always available,... awesome job. thank you so much!

Hi Vicki, Matt and Mike are awesome and it's so nice to see that they both provided you with an enjoyable experience! Please feel free to contact... us again for any of your vehicle needs! Best, Mark Rushford General Manager mark.rushford@earnhardt.com

Michael Southern

Service Manager

(5.0) 37 reviews

Matt Kirwan

(4.8) 9 reviews

September 6, 2018

Comfortable with the whole process though it's been many years since we purchased any new cars. Much has changed in the process since 2003 when I bought... my new truck and 1992 since we bought our new Saturn, both in California dealerships.

Julian Foldes

Sales Consultant

(5.0) 131 reviews

August 29, 2018

Ricardo García provides superb quality customer service. Satisfied with the service, wait time reasonable and Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale... dealership cleanliness, waiting area and refreshment/snacks.

Hi Lu, Ricardo is a superstar and we can't wait to tell him about your kind words! Thank you so much for stopping by and we look forward to seein...g you soon! Best, Mark Rushford General Manager mark.rushford@earnhardt.com

Ricardo Garcia