Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale

4367 reviews

4367 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale from DealerRater.com

May 15, 2020

I have used this dealership for years. They are clearly customer oriented. The service department especially is a seamless process for customers headed... up by Mike Southern. Ben Girard is the best service advisor I have had at any dealership. Congrats to Mike and Ben for a job well done!

Hi Mike, it's a team effort here every day, as we strive to provide our customers with the best service possible. We can't wait to see you again! Best..., Mark Rushford General Manager mark.rushford@earnhardt.com

Michael Southern

Service Manager

(5.0) 46 reviews

April 19, 2020

I have been a customer of Earnhardt North Scottsdale Hyundai since they opened. I have never been disappointed. Norm Rosen is the best service advisor... I have had in over 50 years of car ownership. Tony Femiano is great to deal with. I have bought my last 4 cars with him and plan on another soon.

Tony Femiano

James Orosco

Sales Manager

(5.0) 119 reviews

• August 11, 2018

This Hyundai dealership was phenomenal. When it came down to purchasing the vehicle, I was pleasantly surprised with how willing they were to work with... us and find an unbeatable price. Thank you Hyundai!

It's a team effort here and we are so pleased to hear that our team took such great care of you! Thank you for your quality feedback and we hope to se...e you soon! Best, Mark Rushford General Manager mark.rushford@earnhardt.com

April 2, 2020

Amazing service and walked out with a brand new car! Farid was very patient and willing to work with us to find a great deal! He made sure we were taken... care of questions answered. As a first time car buyer this process was so scary but Farid and everyone at the dealer made it so comfortable and fun. Thank you!

Hi Alexis, Farid is an all-star and it makes us so happy he worked hard to provide you with a memorable experience! Thank you for this awesome review ...and we hope to see you again! Best, Mark Rushford General Manager mark.rushford@earnhardt.com

Farid Khan

Sales Professional

(5.0) 26 reviews

March 26, 2020

What a great experience I had this past month while leasing my new vehicle! I worked with Tony, but felt like I was everyone's customer at theirs dealership.... Thank you Thank you for making this process a breeze!

Jim Tonelli

(4.8) 174 reviews

Bob Paulson

(4.2) 75 reviews

Tony Wahl

Internet Manager

NOT RATED

March 19, 2020

Ben always takes super good care of me. He's responsible, honest and direct. Thank you Ben for your great service. I appreciate all that you do.

March 10, 2020

Excellent car dealer: Earnhardt North Scottsdale Exellent car: Hyundai Santa Fe 2020 Entire team made me happy with my 3rd Santa Fe Also my experience... over the past 6 years is very good Robert

Hi RW, We'd like to congratulate you on your new 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe and welcome you to our Family. We couldn't be happier to see that our team wen...t above and beyond to get you into the vehicle you deserve. We hope you're loving your new ride and can't wait to see you here at your first service visit! Best, Mark Rushford General Manager mark.rushford@earnhardt.com

Jim Tonelli

(4.8) 174 reviews

Kyle Frame

Internet Specialist

(4.3) 60 reviews

March 3, 2020

Great guy will always bring my car here for service. Also use them our oil change, alignments ect. I normally get in and out for maintenance stuff.

Michael Saccheri

NOT RATED

February 21, 2020

Ricardo is our service advisor. He is always pleasant. He is truly a great representative of what customer service should be today. The car was done... quickly and return to us clean and ready to go.

Ricardo Garcia

(5.0) 28 reviews

February 17, 2020

WOW. WOW. WOW. Fantastic car buying experience. I was nervous about going to a dealership for the first time. But Mike Phenix in financing, and Joe Cugliari... in sales....they are true professionals. The general manager Mark Rushford runs a great operation here. I am SO impressed. I was very well taken care of, start to finish. They thoroughly discussed my loan terms and options with me, and even threw in some extra incentives to sweeten the deal. And my NEW CAR....I LOVE my new car. Even though it is a used vehicle, my Santa Fe is immaculately clean, mechanically sound, and drives like a dream. I couldn't be happier with this car buying experience. This is how it's done!