Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 4267 reviews

4267 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• February 24, 2017

Outstanding customer service from the salesman, sales manages, finance manager and the other staff that we encountered. Even when we had a problem, they... worked to fix it. This is my 2nd car purchase from this dealership and I will continue to return for my car purchases. The dealership is 45 minutes from my home and there are many other dealers that I could go to including other Hyundai dealers, but I will continue to return to EHONS. Thank you!

Dawn, thank you for taking the time to drive to see the Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale team. It means a lot to us, and we also thank you for your ...loyalty. We appreciate the kind and sincere comments and I'm glad that our team has continually taken care of you to your satisfaction. We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future and taking care of your automotive needs. Best, Mark Rushford General Manager mark.rushford@earnhardt.com

August 14, 2018

Greco walked us through the internet buying process! Flew from Syracuse NY to Phoenix for a new job! Greco had my new car waiting foe me ob the first day!

Greco Barbaro

Internet Manager

(4.7) 13 reviews

August 11, 2018

This Hyundai dealership was phenomenal. When it came down to purchasing the vehicle, I was pleasantly surprised with how willing they were to work with... us and find an unbeatable price. Thank you Hyundai!

It's a team effort here and we are so pleased to hear that our team took such great care of you! Thank you for your quality feedback and we hope ...to see you soon! Best, Mark Rushford General Manager mark.rushford@earnhardt.com

August 3, 2018

I have been an Earnhardt customer for many years. I purchased and get the vehicle serviced with them. It is amazing to see how normal practice is to be... 100% for their customers. Their professional staff always has made themselves available for help and questions. They outdo and out perform any other Car dealers and Auto service I have experienced in the 50+ years I owned vehicles. Its a positive experience from the second you set foot on their premises.

James Orosco

Sales Manager

(5.0) 116 reviews

Norm Rosen

(5.0) 51 reviews

August 2, 2018

I came to this dealership because it is close to my work. I was having a trunk latch issue and they were very professional and prompt on fixing it. I appreciate... the extra length Michael went through to make sure it was a pleasant experience. Thank you!

July 29, 2018

Stopped at Earnhardt Hyundai, one of several dealerships as I pondered a new lease. My experience was very pleasant. My sales team of Farid and Bobby,... as well as their sales manager Jimmy, were all easygoing yet conscientious in trying to find the right vehicle for me. If you"re considering a Hyundai, I recommend Earnhardt North Scottsdale. Large inventory. Dedicated staff.

Bobby Gentile

Jim Tonelli

New Car Sales Manager

(4.9) 162 reviews

July 27, 2018

Matt is always helpful in scheduling service appointments and ensuring that my wishes and comments are forwarded to Service. Upon completion, he notifies... me promptly and makes an effort to explain what has been completed and/or what may be needed to be done if Service has found a need for more service than initially requested.

Matt Kirwan

NOT RATED

July 27, 2018

Great Service - on time and well carried out - everything went very well. We were a few minutes late,but they got things going for us immediately and we... were done when we were told we would be.

Hi Bill, it's wonderful to hear that our service team were able to get you in and back out on on the road as soon as possible. We appreciate your... business and we can't wait to see you back again soon! Best, Mark Rushford General Manager mark.rushford@earnhardt.com

July 24, 2018

Initially, I came in to do a 75k checkup. Due to recently changing the title to my name from my fathers (after moving to Arizona) I lost the warranty on... my Hyundai which caused a repair to the two front axles to cost $1300 instead of $0. Michael worked with me and corporate Hyundai to get me to pay 1/3 the cost, even splitting the 1/3 with the dealership so only having to pay $215 of the original $1300. I can get behind that kind of customer service.

We strive to provide our guests with an enjoyable experience and we're happy to hear that Michael was able to help you out. Please do not hesitat...e to let us know if there is anything else we can help you with down the road! Best, Mark Rushford General Manager mark.rushford@earnhardt.com

Matt Kirwan

NOT RATED

July 19, 2018

The vehicle a/c is working much more efficient than previously. Kudos to service techs that were able to solve the problem. Special thanks to Ricardo Garcia... for his service expertise on all matters concerning this vehicle.

We are so happy that Ricardo was able to fix your car's A/C! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else down the road. Take care! B...est, Mark Rushford General Manager mark.rushford@earnhardt.com