414 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Audi Meadowlands from DealerRater.com
  • Best service experience!

Thanks for taking the time out to write such kind words about our staff. Congratulations on the new vehicle and we will see you for service.

We just got a new Audi Q3 for my wife. We both love the car, but we cannot compare it to the service we received from James in sales and Christine in financing! (I am sure there were more hands involved). It was an amazing experience and unforgettable. They did their best to get us where we wanted and what we need it. We did not feel pressured by them or anyone else there, on the contrary, they were very patient with all the time we took. We are glad we went to this dealership. we will definitely come back in the future and we will make sure more people knows about them. We really want to thank James, Christine, and anyone else who was involved in us getting this car. We got exactly what we were looking for!

• Denise gehrung

About as painless and direct as anyone would hope for. Great experience overall.

• Q7 Purchase
    May 15, 2017

Audi Meadowlands

Last week I purchased a used Q7 which included a trade in of my current car. Fernando O'Brien was a huge help and was instrumental in helping me navigate through the purchase process. Once everything was confirmed I felt confident in the customer service I received. It was a pleasure working with Fernando and the entire Audi Meadowlands team!

Audi Meadowlands

Fernando has been with Audi for quite some time and is truly passionate about the brand. He makes the purchase process a smooth one. Congrats on the Q7! See you in service!

• Positive experience!

Very positive experience. My sales representative, Taylor was very easy to work with.

• Work with Steve Siegal!
    May 4, 2017

Audi Meadowlands

Steve is the best! Thanks for taking the time to write to us and giving us a shot. Glad we were able to help! Congrats on the new A4!

I had a very complicated situation. The two other dealerships I took it to simply did not want to help me, even though I had purchased a recent new vehicle at both. I couldn't believe it. It wasn't until I cold-called Steve Siegal at Audi Meadowlands, did I finally find and Audi Salesman who actually showed concern for me. I wanted to special order from the factory, an A4 with a manual, and time its delivery within a week of selling my TDI back to the Settlement Program. In addition, the A4 would be a company car that needed to be registered in MA. Steve navigated the whole process smoothly including negotiating the price and doing the paperwork. I couldn't be happier. Steve will all my business from here on out.

• Audi Meadowlands Service

The dealership is a pleasure to deal with and Yvonne makes the service process seamless.

• Outstanding Customer Service

Alex was truly outstanding. He managed to track down the exact vehicle I requested in Florida, had it transported and was delivered within a week and a half. The entire sale was seamless.

• Mr Nick Caputo

I'm so glad that I bought my car at this dealership. I love my Audi even more now that I know I can receive this stellar car. Tremendous service! And special thanks to Andrew Olive!

• Excellent sales and management
    April 17, 2017

Audi Meadowlands

Thanks for staying with the Audi family. We appreciate you being a loyal customer. Congratulations on the new vehicle and see you next time!

Alex was super attentive and delivered exactly what I needed above everyone else. I've owned Audis for years and was glad to drive further then a dealer close to home for Alex and Secaucus Audi.

• Sam is the best
    April 17, 2017

Audi Meadowlands

Thank you for taking the time out to write us such kind words about Sam. He truly is a gem. Congrats on the new vehicle! see you in 3 years!

My wife and I came in to look at a leasing our first car together, Sam helped us right away. He did a very good job at explaining options and was able to get us a special rate on a showroom, top of the line model that we were able to take home that day! Thank you Sam for your help and your knowledge!