Dennis Sneed Ford

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 738 reviews

738 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Dennis Sneed Ford from DealerRater.com

• May 27, 2014

I found a used Ford Fusion online, and after talking with Kurt (our salesman), and reviewing the pictures online, I told them that I was ready to buy ...it, pending "putting my nose in it" to make sure it hadn't previously belonged to a smoker. I flew to Kansas City, and Kurt met me at the airport with the car. We quickly agreed on a price, and he drove me back to the dealer to sign paperwork. They were a pleasure to deal with, and I highly recommend them.

June 20, 2018

Very knowledgeable and easy to talk to you. Great asset to your company.Thank you for working with My wife and I on getting us what she wanted. Woul...d highly recommend Claudia

June 13, 2018

I started off car shopping online and the first thing I noticed was Dennis Sneed Ford had some of the best prices on the used vehicles I was looking a...t. I called and set up an appointment to go and look at few of the cars I was interested in and Derrick at Sneed did an excellent job helping me with my purchase. He stayed late on 2 different nights to accommodate my schedule and did everything he could to help me get the best deal possible. I would highly recommend shopping at Dennis Sneed ford and asking for Derrick Nolker to assist because he was great!

June 8, 2018

I was initially sent to look at a 2016 Ford Explorer that was two wheel drive, four cylinder, low miles and right at our budget of $25,000. My husband... was not with me due to his responsibilities with the Air National Guard but I did not feel intimidated and anyway shape or form by my salesman Rich. Which as a woman, is very important to me. He treated me as an equal and made sure that I drove every vehicle that was on my extensive list without any qualms about it. I ended up purchasing a vehicle a few thousand dollars over the initial budget but again, did not feel pressured to do so. Rich was completely transparent with everything having to do with the vehicle since it was used, such as where it came from and how they acquired it. We even ran the Kelly Blue Book value together on his computer so that I could see exactly what he was clicking and compare it to what I was being sent by my father and husband. Even though it was a drive for us from St.Louis I would make it again and again to buy from Rich and Dennis! Not to mention signing over my previous car and getting to the financial aspect of the sale was very quick and easy, Jacob makes the transition really smooth and makes sure to explain everything that you'll need to know.

June 6, 2018

Very helpful and knowledgeable just a nice dealership without the hassle. We have bought 4 vehicles from this dealership and we have been very pleased... and will continue to support them.

June 6, 2018

I went there looking for a decent used car, and I walked out with an incredible used car and a feeling of accomplishment and calm knowing I went to th...e right place

June 6, 2018

Sneed Ford is committed to communicating with and accommodating the customer. Salesperson Rich Sousa did a great job answering all of our questions. G...reat buying experience we will be back.

June 5, 2018

I recently purchased a '15 Edge Titanium with the help of Josh Bryan at Dennis Sneed Ford. Josh was very personable and professional, along with ensur...ing I was able to get as close as I could to my purchase price. Tom, the finance manager was also informative and patient as he walked me through the pros and cons of an extended warranty. Rick, whom I believe is the general manager is a very gregarious guy that ensured some work that needed to be taken care of after the purchase was done as well. These guys are out in the middle of "nowhere" but it's truly worth the drive.

June 5, 2018

The staff was friendly and very helpful. The sales representative that I talked to, answered all my questions, to my satisfaction. The parts personnel... also answered all my questions to my satisfaction.

June 4, 2018

My daughter bought a car a few months ago and referred us to Claudia Wohlgemuth she was very helpful and very friendly the whole staff was we are very... pleased! I will refer my friends to come here! Thanks again!