Dennis Sneed Ford

(4.7) 626 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

626 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Dennis Sneed Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Great experience - totally recommend

I found a used Ford Fusion online, and after talking with Kurt (our salesman), and reviewing the pictures online, I told them that I was ready to buy ...it, pending "putting my nose in it" to make sure it hadn't previously belonged to a smoker. I flew to Kansas City, and Kurt met me at the airport with the car. We quickly agreed on a price, and he drove me back to the dealer to sign paperwork. They were a pleasure to deal with, and I highly recommend them.

• Fun and painless

Our visit to Dennis Sneed dealership was fun and easy. We looked, drove and bought the car we wanted with no presure and respectible sell. We were and... are very happy with our saleman , Rich Sousa who was personable and pleasant. I would recomend this dealership and Rich to everyone.

Overall Experience

• Confused about the lack of service.

Searching the internet for a good truck deal kept leading us back to Dennis Sneed Ford. We live 12 hours away. My son found a truck he wanted to pur...chase. They wouldn't give us as much for the trade in as we could get from CarMax, so we sold it here in Albuquerque, NM. He got prequalified for the loan, all we needed was the PO showing the complete price with closing. It was the end of the month and we realize that is a busy time. At first we got our salesman to call us back. Then we called a few times to see if they had the PO amount for us, no one called us back. "We are working on it, we will call you back." That was the standard answer we got from them. Next day, we emailed, called and someone finally called us back saying we needed to put 500.00 down to hold the vehicle. We did. We told them we had to have the PO amounts sent to our bank so we could get the check and bring it with us. We also told them we had a flight the next day, that we would be there by noon. No one ever called us back. We didn't get to the bank. We had to cancel our flight! Never been treated like that before. If they were so busy and couldn't get to us we would have just appreciated a phone call, email, something saying we can't get to you until next week. Needless to say, no new truck, already sold the old truck, had to loan our son our truck so he could get back to work (4 hours away). Needless to say, we are unhappy and feel like our purchase wasn't worth the time and effort. Hope someone shares this with the owners. We are a family of educators. We are retired and our son is a coach at Wayland Baptist University. We have always try to set good examples and do the right thing. Really could have gotten some help from Dennis. Super frustrating. The Matt Henry Family in Albuquerque, NM

Overall Experience

• Fast, very friendly,and knowledgeable!

The sales rep. Derrick nolker that i talked to was great. He helped me look at any car I wanted, knew the answer to any question I had and helped me g...et a great deal on a brand new 2017 ford focus. The other reps. there were very friendly as well. The manager was a nice guy as well. Thank you Derrick and Sneed Ford for the great new car!

• Great experience

Family owned! Family friendly environment! The owner Dennis was present & spoiled our boys. Our salesman Derrick was friendly & patient showing us dif...ferent options. Large lot with lots of vehicles to pick from! Family dog Ellie was great entertainment & visited with us throughout the afternoon! All staff was friendly, smiling & joked around with each! You could tell the staff has a great environment to work in!

• A+ Service

Derrick did an awesome job on taking care of us long distance. We live 4.5 hours away and it was worth the drive accross states.

• Excellent Customer Service

Richard Carnahan was great to work with. He was prompt in answering my "many questions" and made sure that we were taken care of. He had the car cl...eaned and ready to go when we got there. My experience was simple and stress free. Thanks Rich!

• Great Experience

Rich Carnahan was the salesman that helped us with our purchase. He was great to work with, always answered my questions and returned my calls quickl...y. The process was smooth from start to finish.

• For no pressure sales

We had a wonderful experience with our purchase of a Ford Escape. Rich Sousa was our salesman, and we never felt any sort of "hovering" or pushiness. ...We sought out what we were looking for and drove it home inless than 24 hours!

• Sneed Ford - Excellent Customer Service

Personable, friendly. Greeted me at the door. Extremely friendly. This sums up my experience at Sneed Ford. I went up north because their prices were ...better and they had better inventory. I was very pleasantly surprised to have Derrick Nolker, my sale person extremely knowledgeable about my particular auto selection, when the place is heavy with trucks. Great guy to deal with. I also have to mention Rick - the sales manager. He stepped in and helped out with the paperwork when business was busy to make my experience great. Much appreciated Rick. Overall - great experience. Would recommend definitely. -Patrick Barrett

Dennis Sneed Ford