4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 1326 reviews

New Used Service

1326 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com

• Buying experience -Bradley Allen @ Covert Cadillac
    December 7, 2016

Bradley Allen went out of his way to locate a truck that I wanted and did so very quickly. In fact, within one day. Very pleasant buying process.

Excellent Service!
    April 11, 2018

Cory made my buying experience seamless and very efficient! He is very attentive to your specific needs and takes the time to accommodate you. When I ...arrived at the dealership, he had the car ready for me, which allowed me to quickly make my decision. This by far was the least amount of time I have spent making a purchase. I highly recommend him and place my trust in him! I have already referred a family member.

Covert Cadillac

Thank you for your 5 star review! Cory is an excellent saleman we take pride in the work he does! We look forward to working with you again in the f...uture!

Not very good service
    April 2, 2018

Did a deal with those people about had little issue with the truck was told every would taking care of going on a week now no word from this place.

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to us dire...ctly at (512) 592-3086 when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Pre-Owned Purchase
    April 1, 2018

I worked with Roger Kress and Armen (finance department) on a used purchase of BMW X5. The car was in really good shape in and out. Roger was always p...rompt answering text messages and he was very kind as well. I would not hesitate to drive to this dealership to get a vehicle. Thank you.

Covert Cadillac

Thank you for your 5 star review! Roger enjoyed working with you as well and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Employees Worked With
    Great salesman (Abner Rodriquez)
    March 29, 2018

Drove down from San Antonio was a nice drive only took an hour and thirty minutes. My salesman was Abner Rodriquez he was great everything he told wa...s true which rare for sales person.

Covert Cadillac

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with Abner! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and we look forw...ard to working with you in the future!

Will Never Go Back For Service or Sales
    March 23, 2018

Entire experience from Sales to Service was unpleasant. To begin with, I had been driving a GMC pickup but as I'm 62 years old, I was leaning toward a...n Acadia due to the ease of getting in and out of the vehicle. I was already pre-approved by my credit union so essentially had a check in my hand ready to buy. My wife and I drove both the Sierra and Acadia. This was in November of 2016 and the new 2017's were already out. This particular Sierra was a 2016 model and had been on Covert's lot for almost a year, so they were offering some good incentives. The Acadia was a 2017 model with a lot of bells and whistles, so it was going to cost more. I presented my pre-approval letter to the salesman and said that if they'd come down to my approval amount, I'd take the Acadia. When he said that management wouldn't come down to that figure, we settled on the Sierra, our second choice. This was around 7:30 or7:45 in the evening and the salesman seemed eager to go home. It took another 2 hours to complete the paperwork and we didn't even get to take the vehicle home. The finance guy kept trying to increase the amount that the salesman quoted. I found out the following day by searching their inventory online, that there were at least 4 other Acadia's on there lot that would have fallen within my budget. I believe that the salesman just wanted to make the sale so that he could go home and that Covert wanted to get rid of their older inventory. They didn't really want to sell me what I actually wanted. It went down hill from there. I had been in twice for service and once for warranty repairs. Basically, they were all unpleasant experiences for one reason or another. Poor service, unresolved warranty issues, not delivering when promised, etc. I kept trying though. On my third visit for service a couple of days ago, I had an 8 o'clock appointment for an oil change and tire rotation. After an hour, I noticed that my name wasn't on the status board that showed vehicles waiting, in progress, or completed. I asked the clerk about it and she said she's ask my advisor about it. After an hour and a half, my truck was finally pulled around. I probably would have been OK with this, but when I mentioned to my service advisor that it shouldn't take that long to just change the oil and rotate the tires, he starts giving me this attitude about, "it always takes 1 1/2 hours" as he's rolling his eyes. I know from my many years that it doesn't. I was then told that it was going to cost me $76 which came as a surprise. I have to admit that I was accustomed to the Cadillac service next door where they gave you free oil changes, tire rotations, and washes for 4 years or 48,000 miles, so I should have read the sales contract more closely. But I've had my truck for less than 2 years and I expected more. When I said that I'd be taking my vehicle elsewhere next time because it was cheaper, the service advisor continued with his attitude with, "it would have cost you over $100 to have it done anywhere else" in this very condescending voice. After all of my other visits, I received a survey from GM asking to rate my experience, But, you know it's funny, after complaining to the service manager about the way I was treated and that I'd never be back, I never got that survey...

The best
    March 20, 2018

Have bought 4 cars since 2015 from covert cadillac. Its nice to see the same faces there everytime. Great experience everytime. Everyone makes you ...feel like your their own customer.. jason bruce, sales mngr, jerry durant in finance, al mathews in sales, jeff payne in tech, and adam deleon service advisor. Even the receptionist and the ladies who handle the paper work make you feel like a million bucks. I have seen the same faces for years. To me that says something about this dealership.

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next... visit!

Great Service!
    March 15, 2018

Cory was probably the most easy going sales person I???ve ever worked with. He was very informative and made me feel confident about my purchase. It w...as a very smooth process and i would highly recommend working with him! I absolutely love my new Mustang!

Employees Worked With
    ~Great buying experience from a seasoned shopper~
    March 13, 2018

I've purchased a number of cars in my days, from a 1967 Pontiac GTO to this Cadillac SRX as well as everything in between. I did my research & settled... on a group of SUV's at Covert so sent them an inquiry via email. I was lucky enough to draw CORY RUTHERFORD as my sales professional. What I most enjoyed was Cory realized I am a "tire kicker" & patiently walked me through the nuances of the dealership, the brand & the models. I settled on 2, and we test drove both. I took an evening to be sure I wasn't making an emotional decision, and decided on the one. A low mileage SRX that drives like a dream & you would be pressed to guess it wasnt btand new (if you didnt know). Cory had it ready for me when I arrived & we went through the obligatory paperwork. What most stood out to me (& I greatly appreciated it) was Cory played it very straight, offered his opinion when I asked, & helped ME make the best decision, rather than guiding me in a particular direction. He has a very laid back personality & will make you confident in your shopping experience. After taking possession, Cory made it a point to introduce me to a member of service team, Ryan Gibson. I was able to ask a few questions regarding maintenance intervals, etc. & feel I have a contact to go directly to if needed. A call out as well to Armen Khachatrayan the finance manager. I went with in house financing even though I was prepared to cash out the vehicle, and Armen was extremely good at communicating options. Overall I have to say this was one of the best car purchase experiences I have ever had, bar none. If I choose to buy GM (Cadillac) in the future, my search will begin with Covert Cadillac & Cory Rutherford. Thanks Cory! I love my new ride & you made it a fun adventure~

Covert Cadillac

Anthony, Thank you for your great review of our team at Covert Cadillac! We work very hard to make sure our customers are well taken care of. We hop...e you enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Employees Worked With
    Great no hassle buying experience!
    March 11, 2018

I recently bought a Cadillac CTS from Covert. Cory Rutherford was awesome to deal with! Never felt any pressure and he went above and beyond to make e...verything perfect! I bought the car over the phone and it was literally delivered to. My drive 300 miles away in less than 48 hours! Very fair price and fair trade as well! Will never buy a car anywhere else! Will certainly request Cory Rutherford to take care of me! Great experience!

Covert Cadillac

Thank you for your 5 star review of our team at Covert Cadillac! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again in ...the future!

11750 Research Blvd Austin, TX 78759