Fields BMW of Northfield

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 264 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

264 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Fields BMW of Northfield from DealerRater.com

• )4 Mustanf purchase
    October 9, 2015

Hi I bought my beautiful 04 Mustang from Tom Brandt sight unseen he underdescribed it I was delighted !!!!!!! great shipping experience to Laquinta ...Ca . also you guys and Tom are first class I have purchased alot of cars in my life this was great !

Thank you, Mr. Goodman. Our number one priority is to provide our customers with the best possible experience. On behalf of our entire team, thank you... for trusting us with the care of your vehicle. We look forward to serving you in the future. Best Regards, Dave McCulloch, General Manager.

Terrific service advisor
    April 20, 2018

Richard is one of the nicest advisors I???ve ever worked with at any dealership, ever. I???ve interacted with him a few times over the years, he???s ...always very helpful, gives good explanations, and isn???t pushy with future/lower priority needs. He showed me how to adjust my headlights, something an independent shop didn???t do properly before. I will recommend him and Fields to my friends and family, without hesitation. Good service advisors and a strong service department are so important, thanks Fields!

Great service!
    April 13, 2018

Will definitely come to this dealership again! Great and friendly customer service! Had service done on BMW X5. Car was done at promised time! Thanks ...again

328i wagon
    April 11, 2018

I have had my 2014 wagon serviced here for over 2-1/2 years. I have owned and leased cars for nearly 50 years. This service department is unparalleled... compared to any other. Facilities and personnel are 5 Stars.

Fields BMW Northfield

Thanks for sharing your experience and giving us your five star rating! We are flattered by your loyalty. Thanks for choosing Fields and we hope to se...e you again.

Simply the Best!
    April 7, 2018

As a bit older dude, I have purchased a lot of cars from a lot of people. These guys gave me the best experience possible. Eugene Fridyland was beyo...nd helpful in walking me through my options and explaining the pros and cons of each. If Eugene was great, Joe Jamilkowski was greater. His forthrightness on pricing, knowledge, and willingness to work hard to get me the best deal he could were more than I expected or could have asked for. I've never written a review for any auto buying experience until now. These folks really deserve it!

Fields BMW Northfield

Great Place To Buy & Service!
    April 3, 2018

I have bought my last 4 cars all from Fields, and all from the same sales person, Carrie Shapiro. Very unique in the transient world of car sales. T...he service department is great. Staffed with outstanding advisors. Work is always done as represented, and always on time . Loaners are available without too much advance notice. I plan on continuing to be a Fields customer.

Fields BMW Northfield

Thanks for sharing your experience and giving us your five star rating! We are flattered by your loyalty and glad to hear that Carrie is always helpfu...l during your visits. Thanks for choosing Fields and we hope to see you again.

Great service and Staff
    April 1, 2018

Thanks Fields BMW for the great service. The X3 is exactly what I wanted. I will be back next year for another BMW, this time electric.

Top Notch
    March 29, 2018

As always dealing with Fields was a pleasure . We have been leasing and purchasing vehicles at Fields for many years . BMW is definitely the ultimate ...driving machine !!!!!!!!!!

WONDERFUL AND STRESS FREE
    March 14, 2018

Best BMW dealership on the Northshore. Sales and service unparalleled. Adrian made it easy for us to trade in our old car, which had just had a fender... bender, for a brand new 5 series. He even came to the house to explain all the car's new features. Great personal service. We've already recommended Fields BMW to others.

Love my ???Beemer???!
    March 4, 2018

Great purchase and delivery experience! Both Dave McCulloch and Mark Kuperman made the entire process seamless and hassle free. And......my car is a j...oy to drive!

Fields BMW Northfield

Thanks for sharing your experience! It is our pleasure to serve you. Thanks for choosing Fields and we hope to see you again.

Fields BMW of Northfield