(4.4) 79 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

4.4
79 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of World Class Automobiles from DealerRater.com
  • A lot of issues

I purchased a car for a good price from these guys. I was told the car was given a thorough inspection and that it was a great car. I asked why the k...ey whole cover was missing and was told they lost it. I should have counted this as a red flag. I was told that the small plastic part would be mailed to my house. 2 months later my keywhole is still exposed on my Jaguar XF. On the way home I smelled coolant but I am not a car expert so was unsure. Then noticed that the button to move the passenger seat was missing. After that my registration did not come. I then called and spoke to mike who told me don???t worry about the small issues he wants to get my registration. A bout a week later a vertical link breaks on the car. I take the car too the dealer and they find $6000 worth of broken things. Bent rims, bad water pump,damaged vertical link bubbles in tires. Mike says the dealers always charge you more and his cars do not come with a bumper to bumper warranty. Two months later I have called about 8 times for my door kick cover and get.l bounced around. I have spoke to booby the owners son mike the owner and Michelle the receptionist.

Overall Experience

• Very informative, honest and helpful.

Mike and Bobby both were very informative and helpful in my decision in choosing a vehicle to purchase. They wanted to make sure that I got the best d...eal, got exactly what I was looking for, and that when I took home the car it was in great condition! They were very sweet, very prompt and honest in answering any questions that I had. I highly recommend world class automobiles!

• Never again

Won Ebay Bid. Figures they gave me didn't add up to the total price they wanted afterwards.I questioned the owner he got Nasty.

World Class Automobiles

This review upsets me terribly. Customer won a vehicle on EBAY. We contacted him after he won the auction. He is a New Jersey resident and wanted me t...o give him a blank bill of sale for the purchase. I told him this was impossible to do. He than asked what the total out the door price was including NJ sales tax. We gave him the exact figure. He questioned the figure and we went over the numbers several times and the number was accurate. He wouldn't believe me that the documentary fee is a taxable item and become very belligerent with me. I simply mentioned to him to feel free to come in and I would show the customer that the numbers are accurate. here at WCA we treat customers like family. We offer over 250 Vehicles and wholesale prices to the general public. Its just a shame that I cant write a review about this customer since he bid on a vehicle on Ebay and was a complete waste of time over a 30 dollar discrepancy over sales tax that he did not want to pay.

• Disappointing Experience

I wanted to buy an F150 and they marketed the one they had very effectively. So, I traded emails and calls with the sales rep and was ensured the veh...icle was in excellent condition with no problems. As such, I rented a car and made the 4 hour drive four days later. Upon first look, I would agree the exterior was exquisite, but it was all down hill from there. I gave plenty on notice yet, the tires were low and they had to fill them before I could drive it. Once I got in, the parking brake would not come off on its own. I knew it was a Canadian import, but I was led to believe that the speedometer was changed to MPH as the primary reading, but it was not. The test drive left me with questions, so I wanted to take it to an independent mechanic for a neutral opinion. The dealership would not permit me to. That is just a poor move to if they want to sell me an 18,000 dollar truck. Their unwillingness to let me, at my cost, have the vehicle inspected lost them my business and cost them this review.

• Great buying experience! Highly recommend!

Let me start by saying I have purchased over 30 cars in my life, therefore, I have a lot of experience with the car buying process. Some were good,... some were bad. From my first interaction with the dealership to me signing all the paperwork, it was easy! I showed up 30 minutes before they were closing, I asked to see the vehicle. They quickly stopped what they were doing and got me the vehicle. I reviewed the vehicle and left a deposit on it, so I could go take it for a test drive the following day (because they were closing soon). I returned the next day, as promised, the vehicle was ready for my test drive. While I was on the test drive, the low tire pressure light came on. I returned to the dealership and advised the staff of the light. They assured me that they would take it in the back and have their mechanic take care of it. The owner Mike told me he would stand behind his vehicle and if there was anything wrong he would take care of it free of charge. I left the dealership and the next day I followed up with the salesmen Bobby and said I would like to move forward with the purchase. They discounted the vehicle without having to play the negotiating game. The discount was pretty aggressive on a vehicle that was already priced below other dealerships. I immediately filled out the paperwork and there were no additional nickel and dime charges. I said I would return to take delivery of the vehicle the next day at 5:15pm. I was assured that everything would be ready and that I would be in and out. Sure enough the truck was detailed as promised, paperwork was ready, and the finance lady gave a thorough explanation of everything I was signing all while there was no high pressure to sell me any additional services. By 6pm, I was driving down the road. The experience here was extremely pleasant from the salesman Bobby, the owner Mike to the finance lady. I have to say the dealership's name speaks for the experience "World Class"!

• Taked/Ripped off/Cheated

I got taken/ripped off/cheated. I looked 8 months for the right car, found it using "TrueCar.com" at WCA. I was assured it was inspected by a mechanic.... I asked the salesman David Banks to personally inspect the car. Again I was assured it was in great condition. So I purchased the car, had it shipped to me in Ohio. I noticed the car was leaving oil stains on the driveway. I didn't get 100 miles on the car and the engine compartment started screaming. Took it to a Firestone repair shop. The power steering pump and associated parts were shot. I had no choice but to spend $1,500.0 on repairs to make the car drivable. I contacted True Car and they contacted WCA ownership. WCA said they had no way to validate my story, they would not just hand out $1,500.0 to any buyer that complained and that they could have fixed the car for $200.0. The car left oil stains everywhere it was parked, if they had inspected the car they would have noticed the power steering fluid was empty and leaking. If they could have fixed it for $200.00, why didn't they?? Since then I have noted that some dealerships offer a 30 day limited drive away warrantee on the cars they sell. At least they give you an opportunity to have it inspected. Be smart, don't buy from WCA, you have been warned.

World Class Automobiles

We are a large used car store that have over 250 Units in inventory and all are cars are sold below wholesale. When we sell a vehicle and its an out o...f state transaction unless it has factory warranty remaining its an AS-IS transaction. Vehicles that we sell in the State of NJ come with a warranty. The reason is simple, we have a full service repair facility on premises so if there is an issue we have the opportunity to verify and fix any issue. In this case the customer called and complained about a power steering leak and I immediately called customer and left message and never received a call back. I than got a call from True Car and mentioned to them if there are any issues with vehicle even though its an AS-IS transaction to bring vehicle to me and I will fix free of charge. I do this for my customers so I keep a flawless reputation to the general public. In this case since customer lives 400 miles away he decided to bring it to a local shop to get fixed. Till this date I never received any receipts verifying the repair. In addition we have no control even if there is an issue with vehicle to make sure its valid and the problem is repaired with the proper diagnosis that is why our out of state deals are sold AS-IS. I did mention to True Car that if these issues are valid since I own my own repair facility on a GM vehicle this should not cost 1500 to fix if this was the problem. I also see that he complained about the power steering screaming 100 miles after vehicle was received. This issue I wouldnt consider him getting ripped off. This would be something thats out of our control. At this point if customer can supply me with a paid bill for the repairs that were done even though it was an AS-IS transaction if this is a power train issue I will reimburse the customer the cost of the parts at the price that we can get them at. Please also keep in mind that we do offer full extended warranties on all the vehicles that we sell at WCA and customer chose not to purchase. I feel that if a customer claims he spent 1500 dollars to fix and he had the opportunity to bring to me and fix free of charge we extended a good will courtesy to fix. Any questions please feel free to call me at 732-742-5880.

• The owner needs to stay away from customers.

After looking at a car that wasn't prepped for me, I left a deposit and had an appointment to road test. I ended up buying a higher priced unit from t...heir inventory. Eli was my salesman and was easy to deal with. Although they don't negotiate price , I paid 17k cash and asked if I could get a full tank of fuel. Eli said definitely. After hours of waiting for the car to be prepped and paperwork done , I got my car. The tank was empty. I asked Eli what was up, he went in the shop and asked the lot kid why it wasn't filled. Well the owner heard this and got into an argument with me about fueling up cars he sells. I can tell you to end my entire day there with that interaction, changed my entire experience at WCA. He should be out of site or off premises. Employees don't speak highly of him and seem to be walking on eggshells while around him. Very hot headed, over $20 of fuel. Otherwise this would be a 5 star review.

• Great dealership for a used car

Very good dealership. I worked primarily with Eli, and Mike, and these two gentlemen were fantastic. The process was very smooth, everyone was profe...ssional and friendly at this dealership and they knew what they were doing. As with most used cars, there were a couple of things that I noticed and Mike and Roger took care of it...no problem. I was comfortable with this dealership and would certainly recommend you consider them as you buy your next vehicle.

• Horrible owner that wont take time

I called, left a message with a receptionist. No call back. Called back again a few hours later, talked to the owner. I asked for a few more pictures,... literally of just the outside and seat bolsters. He said "I don't have time for that. If you want a perfect car, it's not here". I said I understood the year of the car I was looking at (2010), but some dealerships will say small ding, and it turns out to be a golf ball sized hole. It would take 10 minutes of his time, but he insisted he can't do that for anyone. I said I would even put a deposit over the phone this moment if I can get some pictures to verify the condition. He said I should pay for someone to come inspect it if I am not local (5 hours away). I bet if I wanted to buy the ferarri, he would take the time, but not for a 2010 BMW. Not worth the time unless you can go yourself and check everything out. Don't expect any decent phone service.

• Great car buying experience.

My overalls buying experience was hassle free with absolutely no pressure. I can honestly say that I've never had a car buying experience where I fel...t so relaxed and so satisfied. I would recommend World Class to anyone.

164 E Prospect St South River, NJ 08882