This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

September 2, 2017

I love this dealership and the friendly staff! Everyone helped me out, from sales, to service, to management.

May 27, 2016

Before you walk out that door, you better check everything on the vehicle (tire pressure, keys, windshield wipers, etc.). They claim they "go the extra... mile" and spend extra money getting their cars detailed and prepped for sale, but really they overlook all of the necessities and what you expect when you purchase a car. As soon as you walk out that door, don't expect to call back and have them help you with a problem. You are mostly on your own, unless you are persistent, then they MIGHT give up to help some. Overall, buy elsewhere! Worst buying experience ever! It should be fun driving a year old car with tons of great features off the lot, but it turned out to be a huge regret.

• February 11, 2016

I found the car online, and communication by e-mail was easy. The car was all warmed up for me when I arrived on a cold day. Staff were friendly and professional.... Worth the 2-hour trip from out of state.

September 23, 2015

Excellent place to do business. Mike Robinson was extremely knowledgable, helpful, and courteous. The entire sales team including him, the sales manager,... and the finance manager were all very friendly and easy to work with. Probably the best dealership experience I've had.

April 5, 2015

Found the exact Mini I was looking for on Cars.com. My husband and daughter drove from Nebraska to trailer it home. The car was described it as a 'turbo'... engine. When my husband got it home and checked out the engine, he said it was not a turbo. Overall the experience was good. We dealt with Chris. over the phone. He was very helpful and easy to work with.

July 23, 2014

I don't typically do reviews, but I think that the salesperson that we dealt with deserves one. My husband and I found the only Kia Optima Hybrid within... 200 miles at the Mini of Louisville. I submitted an internet inquiry one the vehicle; Michael Louden called me immediately with information on the vehicle and was very professional without using the lame car salesperson tactics. Within two weeks we made an appointment and then at the last minute decided to show up early. Michael made it work. Stand up guy without games. We love the car and would highly recommend the dealership based off our experience with Mr. Michael Louden.

November 5, 2012

I went to this dealership after finding a car on Cars.com. I had already dealt with two other dealerships from this site (cars.com) and had horrible experiences... and so I was very apprehensive of having to deal with another one. To my surprise and extreme happiness I had no problems at all. The salesperson, Ryan, was fantastic and didn't try to up-sell me or attempt to push me through their credit (I already had my loan in place) and I was just blown away at how helpful and honest he was. Everyone at this dealership was polite, friendly and just amazing and I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a car.

September 23, 2012

I have wanted a Mini for awhile so when I was ready I called Mini of Louisville. I could not talk them into a price. They kept wanting me to drive. Kept... saying I would get a price if I drove to them. I finally called Mini of Knoxville, When the sales person called again from Louisville I told him I was talking to Mini of Knoxville on the same car and he told me he could see on the computer that they didn't have that car. Lies! I traded with Mini of Knoxville over the phone and went next day and picked up the car. So easy.

September 10, 2012

We took our Mini to the service department and had an excellent experience with MoL service department. The staff was super nice and took the time to explain... the repair process and explained things in layman terms. Very pleasant experience. Would highly recommend this service department.

August 7, 2012

I traded in my 2010 Camaro 2LT RS for their 2012 Mustang GT Premium. It took a little while for us both to come up with a deal that we both could live... with, but they were caring, nice, and cool under pressure. They treated me with respect, and I would recommend them to any one.