Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM & FIAT

3.7 out of 5 (3.7) 662 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

662 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM & FIAT from DealerRater.com

April 30, 2018

Made apt 3 weeks ago, dropped car, had to call 5 times. Firs time, they told me they don't have my car, and it went downhill after that. Still don't h...ave my car.

Overall Experience

Employees Worked With
    Horace Dismuke Jr.

Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Service Advisor hdismuke@criswellauto.com

March 27, 2018

PLEASANT EXPERIENCE. HELPFUL. ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS.

We're happy to hear that you were able to have all of your questions answered in a pleasant and helpful manner. We appreciate your time in posting th...is review and look forward to working with you again at your next visit.

March 24, 2018

I received a recall notice for my 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee concerning the alternator & brakes. I scheduled an appt in Feb for late March because they ...said they were booked but that they did have the parts for my recall. Coincidentally, the day of my appt, it had snowed. I never received a call of cancellation but was leery of driving in the snow to just be told it could not be done. I called them myself & was told only one technician came into work so my truck would probably not get done. I told the rep, a phone call would've been appreciated but I could reschedule. I did so & dropped my truck off on my lunch break the day of my appt. Horace was the one that "helped" me. I was extremely upset to find out from him that they did not have the part to fix the recall on the alternator & that it was on back order for 2-4 weeks. The recall for the alternator was that they catch on fire so I was very concerned. Horace disregarded my concern & said it's really not that serious, just check back in 2-4 weeks to see when one would be in for my truck. That was disturbing. I had to get back to work so I allowed him to take my truck to fix the brake boost since he said it would only be a couple hours & I would be off by then. I got off at 3pm, came back to the dealership just to see my truck parked in the parking lot untouched. I asked for Horace & he told me to just go wait in the waiting room. It will be done shortly. After waiting for some time, Horace comes to tell me that there was more bad news. The technician that was assigned to my truck got sick & went home early but he could get somebody else to do my truck in a few mins. I am still trying to figure out why he did not know to do this earlier as I had dropped my truck off at 11:30am & by this time it was 4:30pm. He offered me a rental (Fiat) for 24 hours & a carwash for $20. By this time I was extremely upset that I had a wasted an entire day for absolutely nothing to get done. I asked for my key & went home. I will never attempt to get my truck serviced here ever again. That was the worst experience I have ever had. My suggestion is that you hire people who want to work & are passionate in what they do. If I could give 0 stars, I definitely would.

Overall Experience

Employees Worked With
    Horace Dismuke Jr.

Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Service Advisor hdismuke@criswellauto.com

March 21, 2018

Jose, the Service Manager, was just wonderful. He was very professional, polite and exceeded my expectations.

March 21, 2018

I bought a leftover 2016 Fiat, it's reliable and fun. My Criswell sales experience was good, but I won't be going back for service. I've had two exper...iences that required parts orders; both times I phoned them periodically to check the order status and remind them of the open issue. When I arrive to drop my car, I stand and wait while people stare at their computers and greet me with, "Someone will be with you shortly." The service technician who eventually worked with me had no record of my conversation with the service manager or awareness of the appointment he told me would be set up. To be fair, the work was done right and the technicians communicated honestly, I feel like they hope all their Fiat buyers will just go away and let them sell and service Jeeps. Okay, I can do that.

March 20, 2018

I had an oil change and tire rotation done. When I left the shop, I heard a loud knocking noise from the front wheel and had to take my truck back im...mediately. It was fixed and I was told that the tire balance was off. I believe it should be best practice to test drive all vehicles after any work is done to prevent the inconvenience of customers having to bring their vehicle back. I use to get my car serviced at this shop years ago and stopped because I had such a bad experience with my truck repairs. I have decided to give you’ll another chance and hope that things have gotten better. I will let this one slide for now. I am scheduled to have repairs done next week and I am expecting perfection. Please do not let me down. I would prefer to support my local Jeep service, but will not hesitate to patronize another facility if I feel that I am not getting the quality service I deserve here.

March 17, 2018

Drove in for oil change without appointment. I was greeted right away a my car was taken for service. Sevice manager was very6 polite and professional....

Thank you so much for the kind review John. We are thrilled to hear that our team was polite, professional, and efficient at your recent visit.

March 16, 2018

As always, I had a good experience at Criswell Chrysler. They were very friendly and professional

Thank you Walter. We appreciate your continued relationship with Criswell and we're pleased to hear that your recent service visit went well.

March 15, 2018

Went in for oil change, and asked to have fluids and air checked. Service folks very polite and helpful; and facilities very clean However, the Dea...lership went over other areas of car, and advised my brake pads were becoming worn. Car had approximately 29,000 miles on it and not used daily. Was concerned that this estimate premature. would recommend to friends for regular service work. Did ask a floor sales rep for KBB value on my vehicle, he was helpful but not overly interested in seeing if I was ready to replace my vehicle.

We are so pleased that you took the time to let us know that you found our team to be polite and helpful and our facilities to be clean and welcoming.... We look forward to working with you again at your next visit.

March 8, 2018

Great customer service.. everyone was super nice and very helpful

Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM & FIAT