Ritchey Cadillac Buick GMC

• Battery Dying

I went in last time because my battery was periodically going dead. They replaced my AC Delco battery under warranty even though I had bought it in another state. They even arranged a ride home for me so I wouldn't have to wait around the shop. Don Webb provides friendly, competent assistance as service adviser. I drive an older Pontiac and he treats me like I drive a Cadillac!

• Dino is the best!

Working with Dino is always a pleasure! I love how he keeps me informed and respects my time constraints. By far the best service experience I've ever had! I will continue to use his services and tell everyone I know about him!

• Ritchey Cadillac Buick GMC

Don Webb always remembers me and my car even though it may have been months since my last visit. He treats me as a person, not just another number. He always gives me his full attention. He seems to really care about me and my car. I've been driving 50 years and he's one of the best service coordinators I've met.

• We were from out of town, had a check engine lit

We were from out of town and had a check engine light to come home. After contacting Ritchey Cadillac Service Candice felt confident that our car could be taken immediately and should be fix the same day. What a pleasant experience it was dealing with Ritchey Cadillac Service department.

• Cadillac

Robert & Reno were on their game as usual. Actually went in for a finance issue and left with a new leased vehicle, lol These men are very diligent in their work and I would definitely recommend them to everyone who is looking for a new, used, or leased vehicle. Very clean, pleasant atmosphere and good vibes Go Ritchey Cadillac on Nova Rd

• Vibration

Brought in to correct vibration but still exists. I'm too far away to go back.

Brought in to correct vibration but still exists. I'm too far away to go back.

• President of Skymer Company

We leased a new CT6, and Reno, the salesman was a joy to work with. We will go back to Richey in the future

• No nonsense experience

Best car buying experience I've had in years! Ask for Clarence Beal, he was no nonsense.

• Libby was asesome. Great experience

Libby was the best to work with. She was a sweetheart and was up front and honest. I drove from Jacksonville to see her.

• Excellent

We just purchased a used SRX and wanted you to know that Jeff Hall gave us excellent service. He answered all our questions and made it a very pleasant experience. We would recommend him to all. Thank you!