5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 69 reviews

Call This Dealer

Very Happy
    April 17, 2018

We were so happy with our experience getting my Kia Soul. The credit app was easy and the response was very fast. Within 2 days of applying, I was d...riving my new to me car, Kia Soul home!! Our salesman, the finance man and all we delt with were awesome! Definitely will buy from them again!

Coughlin Kia Newark, Ohio
    April 14, 2018

I will always buy our family vehicles from Coughlin Kia. The cars are amazing and after seeing how bad my wife’s accident was for her to just be sore ...and not have any considerable injuries was a deal breaker that I’ll only trust my family in a Kia. Jim Miller has sold our last 2 cars to us and when the time comes for another I will be sure to call him first.

Kia Optima
    February 11, 2018

I always buy my cars from Coughlin. This time I chose a Kia for the first time. I love my car!! Charlie Reese and Jim Miller are the best. They had ev...erything ready for me when I called and said I wanted to buy the car that I had test driven. They were very helpful explaining all the extras on my car. I highly recommend Coughlin Kia!!

Barbara Bise
    December 16, 2017

I turned in my used car for a leased Kia Soul. Everyone was very helpful and the Kia Soul is a great little car. I would highly recommend Coughlin i...f you are looking for a car.

Barbara! Thank you for taking your time to leave us an awesome review! We are beyond excited that you love your Kia Soul. We can't wait to keep workin...g with you in the future.

New Lease
    December 2, 2017

Have been dealing with Coughlin Kia for sales and service for over 4 years. Always top notch service and terrific sales people. This is my second le...ased car from them.

Bruce, I am so glad we were able to help you find the vehicle of your dreams! We can't wait to keep working with you in the future!

September 9, 2017

Jim Miller is Awesome. We traded our Dodge Caliber in for a 2017 Kia Soul. Awesome service and experience.

New Car purchase
    July 22, 2017

My experience with John Harder was excellent. He was very helpful. He answered all my questions. He explained exactly how to operate my brand new 2017... Kia Forte. I absolutely love my new car and the whole car buying experience at Coughlin Kia in Newark, OH. There were no high pressured sales pitches. He was not pushy. Just very helpful and polite.

We are happy to hear John was able to answer all of your questions and you found the vehicle you were looking for! Enjoy the new Forte and please let ...us know if there is anything else we can do for you Sheryl! --Brandon Sandmann, Coughlin Cars

Dr. and Mrs. Quentin Kraft
    July 19, 2017

Our experience at Coughlin Kia was exceptional. John Harder worked with us to reach the best deal and we drove off the lot with our new Soul Plus. T...o date John has responded to each inquiry we have made in a timely manner. We look forward to having a good relationship with Coughlin Kia and John throughout the period of our lease.

Thank You for the feedback and it is great to hear that you were able to get your new Soul during your visit with us! Please do not hesitate to reach ...out if you have any questions regarding your lease!-- Brandon Sandmann, Coughlin Cars

Great
    June 4, 2017

Very friendly informative staff met all of our needs and eager to answer questions to assure we knew all of the features offered on the Kia Sportage.

New KIA Forte
    May 27, 2017

First timers with Coughlin. Jim was a very cordial and laid back Sales Rep. Low key made us feel relaxed and welcome. Very accommodating! After stati...ng floor mats came with the car and package we were getting, when we returned to pick it up 4 days later he advised they didn't, But he provided the mats for us anyway. Covered! Backed up what he said. Love the car and entire Leasing experience was fast and easy. Even Fiance Mgr was very friendly and careful to make sure we had all our correct papers.

1475 Mt Vernon Rd Newark, OH 43055