Lauderdale INFINITI

149 reviews

149 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lauderdale INFINITI from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 12, 2019

My husband and I would highly recommend this dealership. Henry, was our sales person and he was great! Buying a car at Lauderdale Infiniti was stress free... and a wonderful experience. We loved working with Henry and his team and we are very happy with our purchase.

Chris Robaina

(5.0) 5 reviews

January 9, 2019

If you know about the Law of Attraction. That was my exact experience with Holman Automotive. Let me share my story. Mandela and the finance manager Andrea... Anderson has made my car purchasing experience an amazing one. One that I will never forget. I was on the market to purchase a BMW car knowing that I did not have the best credit. In knowing this, I knew that I would have to put down a large deposit amount to give me my best chance and I had even lowered my expectations of getting the car that I really wanted. Thus, I went to a mom and pops car dealership because I had a found a car that seemed too good to be true. I went there and saw that the car was still on the lot at the price that I initially saw online and was super excited until we got down to the paperwork. Spoke w/ the finance manager who gave me the rundown of the terms and conditions that I would have and I was super furious w/ all the various added price that was unheard off and wasted my time (8 hours). Left and felt discouraged. That night, I prayed, wrote down and contemplated the conditions that I wanted to see happen for me the very next day. Low and behold, I woke up the following day determined to find a great dealership that I looked into and the very first dealership I went too was the exact one that I purchased my car from. Keep in mind, everything that I had written down came to be. Not only was my experience awesome w/ Mandala, but I was also super impressed by Andrea who fought extremely hard to provide the best condition and terms for me that I wanted. She was super transparent with everything plus she was able to provide my husband with an option that he could not refuse. So not only did I leave with a car, my husband who did not even expect to leave with a car also was able too by trading his 2013 car and getting a 2016 car with an even better term and condition. The Universe definitely had my back and my hopes are that anyone reading this if this is the confirmation that you need to go with this dealership, I promise they will go up and beyond for you and make sure that you have a wonderful experience. Thank you so much, Mandela and Andrea, for making my goal happen and starting off my 2019 right. She definitely comes highly recommended and I am certain we will be doing business again in the future.

Mandela Semaj

• May 29, 2018

Excellent sales person Ed Stevenson No stress felt very comfortable especially after coming from another dealership that was very frustrating for me... Ed made things very easy. Happy I found this dealership

Ed Stevenson

January 8, 2019

Juan was friendly, knowledgeable, and genuinely interested in making my experience as smooth as possible. I would highly recommend Juan personally to any... of my friends and family seeking a new vehicle.

January 6, 2019

First, let me start by saying that we were very anxious and apprehensive about trading in our truck and purchasing a vehicle. Juan Telles was our a salesman... and he couldn't have been more efficient, honest or helpful. We felt comfortable with him and appreciate how smoothly everything went. It didn't take the entire day either, which was nice. No questions were left unanswered and we walked away feeling satisfied with our purchase. We also met with Abbey Faywerweather in the finance department. She made signing all those documents a breeze! Both Abbey and Juan were friendly, knowledgeable, transparent, and professional. I would definitely recommend family and friends to Lauderdale INFINITI. My husband and I look forward to doing business with them in the future. Thanks guys!

Abbey Faywerweather

Business Manager

(4.9) 22 reviews

January 6, 2019

I purchased a car from Lauderdale Infinity and Juan Talles was the Sales Consultant that helped me. His honest and professional attention was amazing.... The dealership have great deals on vehicles and they answered all my questions without delays.

December 30, 2018

This salesman was excellent to deal with dry professional and efficient. He was able for locate the exact car we wanted very fast. He handled the paperwork... with similar efficiency and speed. He was the car deal we have ever done,

Paul Hurlburt

December 26, 2018

Tom Izzo is the best he went above and beyond to make sure my car gets repaired, he always make me feel comfortable coming to the dealership.

December 20, 2018

The salesman was honest and professional and thorough. I felt completely at ease. This was my first car purchase and I felt he provided outstanding guidance... and I was in outstanding care. He was extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend him to family and friends.

Abbey Faywerweather

Business Manager

(4.9) 22 reviews

December 15, 2018

I purchased my infinity via text. Just came in to sign paperwork. This was the easiest purchase I have ever made. Stress free, great price, and they... picked the perfect car by listening to what I wanted. Henry was my salesman. He even kept in touch after the deal, to make sure I was happy. Highly recommend.

Very happy to hear that your car buying experience with us was stress free and that you received great customer service! Come back and see us anytime.