Grapevine Chryser/Dodge/Jeep/RAM

4.4
  • Excellence!

We appreciate the very positive feedback. I will pass this on to your sales pro as well as his manager.

We arrived to the Grapevine Dodge dealership shopping for a new Ram truck. Within just a few minutes, a very professional, personable salesman met us. After introductions, he asked what our needs and wants in a vehicle were. Rather than stand out in the sun and sweat, he took us air conditioned showroom, did a specific search for our needs, and shows us several vehicles. The saleswoman was persistent, but not pushy nor rude in his efforts to sell us what WE wanted, not what he thought we should buy. In the end, he found our dream truck!! During the negotiation and paperwork phase, we were offered refreshments, to include lunch! The finance manager was equally friendly and personable. The knowledge displayed by the staff, on various processes in several areas was impressive. We will definitely go back to Grapevine Dodge when the time comes to buy again.

• Disappointing Online Sales

This sales team was not pleasant to work with, they were very demanding that I put down a deposit since I'm not in the same town, and gave me a really terrible offer on my trade, I felt like they just wanted to make a quick deal, not actually work with me. And the day after the negotiations started they again hounded me for a deposit because conveniently someone else was coming in to look at the vehicle. Never going to buy from them, not with how they behave.

• Disappointing Online Sales

• On-line shopping

I emailed several times and heard no response until i text the internet manager and then seemed a little bothered after she responded to my emails. Not responding timely made me lose on an offer they had that day and didn't want to honor it the next day when i was trying to buy the car. It seemed like they weren't really willing to work with someone over the web but unfortunately I live like 200 miles away.

• Overall good experience

Called to see if new car saw online available. Audrey said it was. 45 minute drive to dealership to find out in fact it had been sold days ago. Figure standard practice to get customer in the door and was upset. Decided to look at inventory in same price range since I was already there (what they were hoping for I'm sure). Did not care for stock they had of Challengers at 30k price. Jared was terrific salesperson I worked with. He found the exact car I was looking for through their buying group. Car was same color with exact same options at the exact price I wanted. Dealership got me into it even though I was quite upside down on BMW traded in. A little bit of pressure to buy "extras" at signing but got it done with no frills. Overall happy with experience. If it weren't for Jared working hard to try and find what I was looking for, I would have ended up at another dealer. At the end of the day, I'm happy with my new car and glad this dealership helped me get what I wanted from the beginning.

• Great place to buy a car

There great folks to deal and Justin is a very capable young man to deal with on buying a new car. Just a great experience

• Great place to buy a car

• Great service and friendly staff

Broke down on our way from Missouri to Dallas. Called the service department and talked to Wes, who was very helpful and gyid3d me as to what I needed to do. We didn't get the service department until 15 m8n before close and Wes stayed 2 hours late to make sure we got a ride to where were going. He made sure that we knew what was going on with our car and that we got a rental the next day because they were closed when we got there.

Thank you so much for the kind words. We love to hear from customers like yourself. I wonder if we could ask a favor from you? Could you change your rating from 4 stars to 5 stars? Our Service Advisors are rewarded for each 5 star rating they receive, and it looks like Wes went above and beyond for you. I'd like to reward him for outstanding service, but our regulations don't allow for it with a 4 star rating. Thank you, Mark Wright Customer Service Manager 817-410-7505

• Awesome customer service

Worked with Renee, who was amazing! Will definitely be back!

Worked with Renee, who was amazing! Will definitely be back!