Rolling Hills Auto Plaza

Used 888-538-9689 Email Dealer
Service 877-452-3823

Average based on 265 reviews
  • Went above and beyond

I am not currently able to do much traveling to look at cars. When I asked Rolling Hills Auto Plaza if they would be able to work with me through email while looking for a car, they went above and beyond what I would have asked for. I assumed they would send me pictures and explanations of the vehicles but to my surprise they found vehicles that they thought I would like and recorded informational videos to show them to me. I could not have asked for better customer service. Thank you Brittany and Chad!

• Valarie - teriffic sales representative

We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with us. Thank you for your business!

Valarie sold me a used Honda Ridgeline truck on Saturday, September 10, 2016. She was very patient and tolerant. Over two days we worked about 7 hours to help me make the selection, decision, and to process the sale. I am grateful.

• Megan

Thank you for your business! We're happy to have you as a part of the Rolling Hills family.

Megan was awesome at helping me get into the vehicle that I wanted, and made it a fun experience! Will defiantly be going back to her when I'm ready to get into a new vehicle!!! Thank you so much Megan

• Review

Great customer service! The people there are amazing. Valerie is amazing! They were very helpful in helping me and my family buy a car!

Welcome to the Rolling Hills family! Thank you for your business!

Welcome to the Rolling Hills family! Thank you for your business!

• Rolling hills is great

Thank you for your business! We appreciate it!

Thank you to allison who went above and beyond to help me out and make sure i got a good deal on a car i loved. Highly recommend if you guys are looking to get a car go out to the honda building and ask for allison

Thank you for your business! We appreciate it!

• Wonderfule Experience

Welcome to the Rolling Hills family! We're happy to have you!

My boyfriend referred me to Terry Hupp whom he met when he was getting his oil changed. Mr. Hupp did an excellent job and made my car buying experience an easy process plus my boyfriend will be receiving a $100 check because he referred me to Mr. Hupp!!

Welcome to the Rolling Hills family! We're happy to have you!

• AWESOMENESS

ALLISON WAS GREAT SUPPORTING ME ON MY NEW RIDE. I LOVE MY CAR AND THE COLOR IS AMAZING BUT I REALLY LIKE THE SERVICE I RECEIVED.

Thank you for your business, it was a pleasure working with you!

Thank you for your business, it was a pleasure working with you!

• Great service

Allison was very helpful when our old car needed extensive work. She gave us great options of repair vs. Trade in.

We're happy to help anytime! Thank you for your business!

We're happy to help anytime! Thank you for your business!

• Very Pleasent

Very pleasant experience. Sales rep Robert Bradham was very knowledgeable in all makes and models they had on the lot.

Thank you for your business!

Thank you for your business!

• Awesome experience

We're happy to hear Nate took good care of you. Thank you for your business!

Nate Guskos made the transition to a brand new vehicle very easy!! I would highly recommend him to anybody that needs helping finding a new or used vehicle

We're happy to hear Nate took good care of you. Thank you for your business!