Rolling Hills Auto Plaza

Sunday Closed Closed
New (816) 396-6756 (816) 396-6756
Used (816) 396-6799 (816) 396-6799
Service (816) 396-5093 (816) 396-5093

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Service next to none!

I highly recommend Rolling hills to purchase your next vehicle. The sales staff go out of their way to make you feel comfortable with their NO pressure sales. The financial staff go beyond normal means to get you in a vehicle of your choice. All the staff give you the red carpet treatment. Thank you Jeremy for everything.

4.0

Both$$

Jim Boone and Brent Morrow were both very helpful in securing the vehicle i was wanting. Jim took all the time I required and answered all my questions without ever pressuring me for a purchase.

Tried and True

When buying a new Toyota 4runner Andrew Bozarth was our salesman. He was knowledgeable, mannerly and low key throughout the process. I felt very comfortable.

Great Job!

Michael Claypool was very helpful with searching and finding the perfect car for me! I recommend this dealership for anyone in search of a new car.

Pleased with the staff and dealership

My family and I went to buy a car. Normally this is not a fun experience. However, we were very pleased with the sales person named Lauren. She was not pushy and her main focus was on what "we" wanted and what we were comfortable with. They had any car available and ready for us to test drive. If we had any questions they were answered easily. If they didn't know something about a car they would check and get back back with us as soon possible. There was no pressure and there were no hassles. We bought a new vehicle and we were pleased. Whatever we requested, they tried to make it happen! Our experiences with Rolling Hills Auto Plaza and with Lauren and Vince was really good.

Pleasant experience shopping for a car

Fantastic place. Dalton Eaton excellent salesman. Front office guys and financial guy were superb and represented rolling hills honda in an excellent way. Michael in service was fabulous. You can't go wrong going there. I am sending family and friends their way and when I need a recommended service, I will drive the 50 miles that I have to from Kansas City to go to them.

Great dealership!

We went to look at the cr v with no intention of buying here but they made promises to treat us better then anywhere else and they did not disappoint! Everyone was extremely friendly super nice and helpful, from the salesman to the finance departmart they all made sure our experience was great and went above and beyond to get me in the car i wanted at the price i needed! I highly recommend going in i promise they will not disappoint!

Another new Toy in my life!!

I always rely on Toyota’s or Honda’s and this dealership always provides me with great customer service! Doug Mueller came out to the lot in a light rain and listened to me describe my needs. We test drove a few until I decided on my cute Toyota Corolla iM!! Doug was honest and upfront and answered all my questions. The finance process was also seamless.

Excellent

This place was great to deal with and showed me exactly what I wanted. I never felt like I was being tricked into getting something I didn’t want. Doug Mueller was a great help and very kind. I highly recommend Rolling Hills

Best Price on a Tundra See Kelvin

I worked with Kelvin he was super nice easy going and fun to talk to. He never made me feel pressured. The whole staff was easy to do business with. It was like walking in and chatting with friends instead of sales men. They also beat the price of three other dealers and got me in the Truck I wanted. I would tell everyone make the drive to Rolling Hills Toyota!