New 888-225-2659 Dealer Website
Used 888-229-7839 Email Dealer
Service 888-246-8572

Average based on 9 reviews.
  • Best Ford Dealership ever!!!

Excellent Service always going above and beyond. In and out within the hour

Excellent Service always going above and beyond. In and out within the hour

• Fast service

I walked in with out an appointment and was in and out with in the hour.

I walked in with out an appointment and was in and out with in the hour.

• Quick lane

Great customer service rep Jason. Very knowledgable and got me a great deal on tires! Customer service A+

• Great service

Great service Shawn has been taking care of our vehicles for years.

Great service Shawn has been taking care of our vehicles for years.

• Quick lane

I walked in for an oil change and greeted by a freindly service adviser who got me in and out in less then an hour. The waiting room is beautiful and there is a window overlooking the shop where I watched the mechanic work on my car.

• Fast and friendly service

I am completely satisfied with the service provided today. The service adviser Shawn was absolutely Awesome.

• Great Customer Service

Great new facility thanks for taking care of my car. New tires are awesome and great to get the customer service we all want and prices were great too. Thanks Shawn

• A++ Experience at Plantation Ford

I had the most incredible car leasing experience ever, working with Salesman Jim Gormly, He is a simply a joy to work with, as is Sales Manager Chris Fabozzi. Between the two of them, I Ieft Plantation Ford such a happy customer and with the exact deal and vehicle I wanted. I felt zero pressure, I felt all concerns were answered honestly and I will definitely be back when my lease is up -- I highly recommend Plantation Ford as the dealership that is setting the bar very, very high! Don:t forget to ask for Jim Gormly!

• Good, old-fashioned "AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE"