New 866-470-0204 Dealer Website
Used 888-676-2571 Email Dealer
Service 866-504-9495

Average based on 28 reviews.
  • Quality Customer Service

This is the second vehicle we purchased from Gateway and our salesperson on both, Marvin Graham, did a great job for us. I always shop price first and they matched the best price I found. The bonus is that the service is really good. Marvin does a good job not only showing you the vehicle before the purchase but once the sale is done, he does an awesome job introducing you to your new car. Very patient and complete. Always willing to help. Very passionate about what he does. Really like the no pressure sales approach at Gateway!!

• Buying my 2017 Outback

Kyle Hutchins was my salesman and it iscthecthird vehicle I bought from him! He gave all info on features and was very easy to work with. The pricing I received from Kyle and staff was fair and the service department is very accommodating and friendly as well. I prolly won't need another Subaru for a few years but I would definitely go back to Gateway Subaru.

• Purchasing my 2016 Crosstrek from Gateway Subaru

I was very impressed with how my transaction was handled at Gateway Subaru - Kyle Hutchins, my sales rep, was excellent. Talk about someone that knows about Subarus? He has owned six of them and two presently. He took time to put a paperclip on every page in my manual that he wanted me to pay close attention to. I would highly recommend him. Also, we will be going back to get my husband's in October.

• Informative, friendly, fast

Informative, friendly, fast. a very good experience overall.

Informative, friendly, fast. a very good experience overall.

• 2017 Outback Premium

Appreciate the straightforward process at this dealership. Don Scullen was a great guy to work with.

• New 2017 Forester Touring

I purchased a new 2017 Forester Touring. The sales and finance teams were great.

• Excellent sales and service

I purchased a 2027 Outback Touring model and had excellent sales experience with Don Scullen. Straight forward information and a pleasing atmosphere. I have purchased two other Subaru's in the past (2011 Outback & 2014 Forester) and have always had Gayeway handle all the service calls with good experience. I am completely sold on Subaru and Gateway.

• Gateway Subaru, Delmar, MD

Gateway Subaru was very quick to get back to me when I made my initial inquiry about a car. Zack Nagle was my salesman. He handled everything from start to finish which made it easy. He was very receptive to any questions or comments with had about the vehicle selection. He got me a vehicle delivered over night which helped with my timeline. Once the vehicle was in front of us he took the time to set up all the personal settings with the vehicle such as bluetooth, day light savings time, programming the stereo etc. My wife plans to buy her next car from Zack as well. Over all great dealership to work with.

• GATEWAY SUBARU DELMAR MD

Bought a 2016 Forester and I love it. The sales and finance departments where great.

• Outstanding First Car Buying Experience

This was the easiest first car buying experience that I could have asked for. I visited multiple other dealerships during the process, and none came close to Gateway Subaru's level of customer service. My sales representative, Lance Culver, was friendly and well informed, and I would highly recommend working with him if you visit Gateway. He was never pushy. On the contrary, he understood that the car buying process was a daunting task and was willing to answer my questions honestly and completely. If Lance didn't know an answer to one of my questions, he would take me to someone who did. Kris, Renee, and Wendy also went above and beyond to keep me well informed and comfortable. Kris answered my questions about service and maintenance, Renee made paperwork and financing absolutely painless (imagine that!) and Wendy checked in with me at every step of the process. I spent a lot of time at dealers test driving cars, looking up more information, and talking with various employees so that I could make the most informed decision possible. While other dealers seemed keen on rushing the process or had a "buy or get out" attitude, the staff at Gateway were patient and never tried to force me to make quick decisions. I was treated with respect and was reminded that I could talk to anyone if I had a question or concern. Even after the paperwork was signed, Lance took time to review information with me and do a final run down of features in my new car. I'm also certain that I got a fantastic deal on my new Outback. I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for an easy car buying experience.