JD Byrider

(3.0) 2 reviews

Call This Dealer

3.0
  • scott in Edinboro

Talked to a salesman and I was told no money down special but when I got there the first vehicle I looked at I was told I did not qualify for that veh...icle. The salesman I scheduled an appt. with was 90 minutes late and rude when he finally showed up. When I talked to the manager he was rude and confrontational to the point I thought it would become physical. As I was leaving the salesman talked to me in the parking lot and told me it was my fault. No way, no how, not in my lifetime will I ever step foot back on their property.

• Worked for my family,

Needed a safe reliable vehicle for daily family functions, have less than prefect credit visited a few dealers and they just had no interest in my sit...uation or could care less. We to the Erie location and they were understanding and respectful. What more could I ask for . All in all great experience

JD Byrider