This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• audi07

Excellent salesman. answered all my questions , no problems with car so not sure about repairs?

• Great salesman, Very helpfull

The salesman was very helpful and seemed to do all he could to provide information i requested. no problems with car after sale so don't know about standing behind his vehicle cause it was fine,

• Whatever you do DO NOT buy a car here!!

The owner is a liar and a thief. They sell junk and don't stand behind any of their cars.

• Select imports 95 Boston rd Springfield MA. BAD

HORRIBLE DEALER. NO PEOPLE SKILLS. OVERPRICED CARS. PLACE IS A JOKE AND SO IS THE OWNER PETE!!! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME HERE

I belelive I know who sent this response.If you had any credit I probably could have worked with you .But when you come into my dealership with no money whatsoever I really don't know how any dealer would be able to deal with you . My suggestion to you is to repair your credit and then maybe you'll be able to buy a car.