4.2
  • Great ford expedition and excellent experience

Michael was a great salesman to deal with. He made sure everthing went smooth. I got a great truck and the family loves it. Would highly recommend

• Customer

Don't buy a vehicle from these guys. They made efforts to masks multiple defects in the vehicle til seal the purchase.

• First Purchase from a Dealership; Success

Went to this dealership with 1 truck to look at, the truck wasn't in their display lot it was down the road at another lot. They willingly sent someone to go pick up the truck while I was given a tour of all the trucks on the lot. Sat in the office discussing financial situations, constantly asking if they can do this and that for us. Eventually walked out with a beautiful 2011 F150 for a very good deal, different truck I went looking for saving myself tons of money. Very honest, very friendly, very patient, very willing to help you land the best deal. 5 stars to this dealership.

• Found what I was looking for

Very good experience. Found a nice truck at a fair price. Leo and the rest of the team at Olger Motors were pleasant to deal with.

• Great experience buy a 2010 f 150 platinum

Most expearances I had with car dealer were not the best however with these guys it was great. Leo was my salesman he a the rest of his team were very nice to work with.when it came to a few issues with the truck they worked them all out. Thanks guys. I would recommend buying a truck from Olger motors.

• Olger motors

Great place to buy a truck. I bought a 2012 RAM and so far so good. Leo was a great salesman and I would recommend for anyone to try them out first.

• Great business!

Painless and easy...The salesmen were very helpful and made the buying process quick and easy. Bought a truck in amazing condition, these guys know what they are doing.

• Excellent Car Buying Experience

Thank you Olger Motors for making my car purchase possible. I came in, test drove the car, and the paperwork, financing, and registration was a painless and pleasant transaction. I'm now the proud owner of a 2016 WRX, and I'm a happy customer. I'll be referring all of my friends and family here for their next car purchases. Thanks again!

• just the typical used car salesman stereotype

Seems like they offer their cars at good price.but...They find little ways to add to final cost. Felt "violated" after the amount of money they offered for trade. Had to take shower afterwards bc offices were nasty. They were kind of like a utility shed except not as nice. Overall would definitely recommend...to someone I really don't like

Based on the description of the location, we aren't sure if you are referring to our dealership, as we have office locations, and they do not match what you are describing above. Please feel free to call our customer service line as our sales representatives do not have a record of speaking with Critsoben from LaGrange, NY.

• Best place for used trucks

Purchased a 2010 F150 Lariat, could not be any happier shes a beauty black on black. Make sure you ask for Leo if you want good help he's the best. Leo help with all the financing once he had filled everything out owner made it happen gave me a great financing rate with in minutes i was driving home. Overall i would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a great used truck. Ohhhh and they have great coffee. Thankyou guys very much.