3.9
  • Great ford expedition and excellent experience

Michael was a great salesman to deal with. He made sure everthing went smooth. I got a great truck and the family loves it. Would highly recommend

• Price Advertised Isn't The Price

Add 2k to your price! They add $995 because it cane from Canada and another $995 to look over the truck. Even though they "look over the truck", they do a poor job of it. 2 of the 3 made noise when driving - they said they would look into it. Wait... they wanted to charge 995 to look over it - shouldn't they find the noises at that time?

At the time of the test drive, you specified that the noise came from the brakes. This is natural for a truck that has not been in use for a few days. This noise disappeared after the first minute of driving, and you acknowledged it as so. You chose a truck from the end of the month clearance lineup, and the savings offered to you outweighed all of the fees combined. The real reason you didn't take this truck home is because you wanted us to match your hometown credit union rate. Based on your credit level, not a single leading financial institution was able to provide you with the same rate you told us you were apparently getting elsewhere. However, we let you know that if you were able to secure a loan on your terms, we would be happy to sell you the truck.

• Never return my emails or tray to contact me

They have to show any interest to sell my a car never return my email and phone calls I will not recommend this place at all

You did not respond to the emails we sent you, and all of the attempts to call you went to voicemail. We left you numerous messages and never heard back. Should you have any questions, please feel free to stop by or give our customer service a call at 732-527-0259.

• Olger Motors- Excellent Experience

Thank you for your kind words, Lillian! We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new purchase!

I was extremely pleased with the way the sales representative, Fabio, treated me during my entire experience. This was my first time purchasing a vehicle and the fact that I am a woman kind of scared me. Thankfully I was being assisted by one of the most honest and kindest sales rep I have ever encountered. I spoke to Fabio over the phone and asked if he could bring the vehicle to my mechanic (my mechanic was not too far from the dealership). Within 5 mins, Fabio contacted me back and agreed to my request. Fabio arrived to my mechanic's shop on time. My mechanic was extremely pleased with the condition the vehicle was in. My mechanic told me "this vehicle is like new and it seems like the sales rep is giving you an amazing deal." After arriving at the dealership, Fabio greeted me with a kind smile and handshake. Fabio offered me a seat and asked if I wanted coffee or water (already I was feeling special). Fabio made the whole transaction exceptionally easy. Fabio is immensely knowledgeable about cars, was honest, and answered all my questions (no matter how dumb they may have been). I was also pleased with the assistance I received from the manager Vitaly. Overall, I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone! Ask for Fabio, you will be satisfied.

• Customer

Don't buy a vehicle from these guys. They made efforts to masks multiple defects in the vehicle til seal the purchase.

No one at the office can recall you ever complaining about any issues. If there is any concern that left you unhappy, please feel free to contact our customer service at 732-527-0259.

• First Purchase from a Dealership; Success

Went to this dealership with 1 truck to look at, the truck wasn't in their display lot it was down the road at another lot. They willingly sent someone to go pick up the truck while I was given a tour of all the trucks on the lot. Sat in the office discussing financial situations, constantly asking if they can do this and that for us. Eventually walked out with a beautiful 2011 F150 for a very good deal, different truck I went looking for saving myself tons of money. Very honest, very friendly, very patient, very willing to help you land the best deal. 5 stars to this dealership.

• Found what I was looking for

Very good experience. Found a nice truck at a fair price. Leo and the rest of the team at Olger Motors were pleasant to deal with.

• Great experience buy a 2010 f 150 platinum

Most expearances I had with car dealer were not the best however with these guys it was great. Leo was my salesman he a the rest of his team were very nice to work with.when it came to a few issues with the truck they worked them all out. Thanks guys. I would recommend buying a truck from Olger motors.

• Olger motors

Great place to buy a truck. I bought a 2012 RAM and so far so good. Leo was a great salesman and I would recommend for anyone to try them out first.

• Great business!

Painless and easy...The salesmen were very helpful and made the buying process quick and easy. Bought a truck in amazing condition, these guys know what they are doing.