Siamak's Car Company LLC

• Awesome

Great customer service, made the process easy. Definitely recommend them! Somebody call sal!

• Great People that Know what they are Doing!

Great dealership, easy to work with we were out within two hours. The dude with the tattoos was very friendly and outgoing and took care of us. Thank you once again Mrs.Martin

• Awesome place to buy a car!

Just purchased my new car and had such a great experience! Worked with John and Joe as my salesman and loved them both! Great guys to work with, the whole process was sweet and easy! I will definitely be a customer for life.

• Ask for the brothers that work there John & Joe

I bought a car with my wife from John and Joe a couple days ago and it was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Joe took us on the test drive and John helped us through the paperwork it was so easy. They treat you like family.

• John was awsome

Came in bought my new truck from John G and his brother best buying experience I have ever had no pressure and made everything easy anyone looking for a car GO SEE JOHN FIRST

• Great experience!

We were able to call inquiring about a car, test drive it, and purchase it all within an hour and a half. No pressure to buy, Erik answered all of our questions, and we got a great deal!

• Great Customer Experience

Got a great deal on a Prius. No pressure and very seamless experience. Would recommend to others looking for new or used!

• Good Experience

I researched what I was interested in before shopping. I did tons of internet searches for a good price and wanted to stay local. I emailed and Teddy responded, we set a time for looking at the car, very easy to do. I had planned on coming home with the car unless I really didn't like it. I had never seen or been in one (Nissan Leaf). Teddy answered all my questions honestly, the test drive went well and I left with the car. Smooth transaction , no pressure, but I did already know what I wanted to do - for sure one of my better car buying experiences.

• Siamaks

Erik was very friendly and was very helpful through the whole process! Very trustworthy !

• Don't buy from them if you are out of state!

They were the worst for transfer of title to another state. Said paperwork was mailed and was not. They were snippy and condescending when called about the situation MULTIPLE times and took over a month to straighten out. Definitely would not recommend or use for future car purchases.