Premier Nissan of Fremont

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• 3rd Altima
    September 22, 2012

I purchased my 3rd Altima from Premier Nissan of Fremont. The 2nd one was for my son. My daughter borrowed my 1st one and refused to return it.So here... I went. The process was standard, negotiating the price then done. Did wait a little bit long to have the car after I handed over the check, I assumed it takes time to process the check. Overall the people there were nice. Few more years down the road I will be back to purchase my 4th one.

SIMPLY GREAT SERVICE
    October 13, 2017

Since my credit was not so good, I made an appointment with their special Finance Manager named Ron. He picked me up from Bart on the vehicle he got m...e an approval on. It's not my dream car but a 2015 Nissan Altima drives like a dream to me. If you have a similar situation please stop by and ask for Ron Vidal. He definitely knows what he is doing and has a lot of positive energy which makes you feel good. Other dealers I went to, changed their attitude right away when I told them about my bad credit situation. Thank you Ron, I will send you all my friends and family.

They scratched my front bumper well and proper
    August 17, 2017

My Nissan Rogue was there several times in the last month to troubleshoot a faulty AC system They took good care of that eventually thanks to a grea...t service advisor Alex. However while negotiating my car in and out of cramped spaces they scraped off the paint on the side if the front bumper . I asked for days to see two simple still pictures: when I drove in and when I drive out, to proved the damage occurred in their facility or not Their service head Bryon gave me the runaround for days saying the IT guy was too busy etc etc.., shame! This is how they treat me after buying two vehicles from them! Watch out!

Best Customer Service ever
    July 28, 2017

Buying a car online cannot be any easier. I found the vehicle I wanted online then send out a request for best price. I received a quote from Aniesh ... at the dealer of Premier Nissan of Fremont . When I arrived he had the Altima ready. Me and my Husband went out for a long test drive up the livermore hills since we commute out of town all the time. We liked the vehicle and decided to give him our business. I would highly recommend AK ( Aniesh Kanwar ) to all of our friends and family. Great Job Premier Nissan of Fremont. Ak needs to be rewarded for his Excellent Customer Service and attention to detail. Never had so much fun buying a car before. I also recommended my friend C. Rose to you guys and she also bought a really nice 2016 Nissan Altima SL with the FEB technology she wanted. She's also very happy. More referrals will be coming your way. Ak also showed me how Premier Helps unfortunate kids around the world through their Giving Hope program............more dealers should do something like that.

Horrible Experience
    July 18, 2017

My wife and I found a used 2015 Jetta here and decided to buy it. The Salesman was your typical "What can we do to put you in this car today?.... What... Body work?? Really? Wow you can barely notice it!! I wouldn't have known if you didn't point it out to me!....Let me try and convince my sales manager/ Its up to him".. and all those VERY annoying cliche' sales tactics. After the typical going back and forth on the price (even though we told him our bottom line final price many time) they agreed to our offer. It was the last deal of the day and we were exhausted. The Finance Manager Esteban breezed over the paperwork as quickly as he could without going over price details and figures and I signed the buyers contract. Then next day I look closer and find out they set it for $200 more than the agreed price! I called the salesperson and finance manager and they assured me they would make it right and "make it right". It took 2 MONTHS of almost DAILY calling to get any action out of Esteban! I even had to show up in person to light a fire under his butt. In the whole 2 months of leaving almost daily messages he only called me back ONCE and that was in the first week! they FINALLY issued a payment of $218 ($200 plus $19 tax I paid on the amount) to my Credit Union that financed the loan. I had a pre-approved letter yet they still ran my credit which I specifically told them I did not want the inquiry on my report. ON top of all that after 2 months I did not receive the 2018 DMV registration Sticker I paid for. So I had to go to the DMV and show them all my paperwork to be issued a Registration Tag and paperwork. I WILL NEVER BUY A CAR FROM THEM AGAIN!

BEST PRICE RIGHT AWAY
    April 5, 2017

I inquired online and received a quote right away with the best price for the 2017 Nissan Maxima I was looking for. Nellie called me and she told me t...hey had the vehicle in stock so She set my appointment for next day. I saved alot of money compared to the Hayward dealer that had a marked up price higher than MSRP on all the Maximas. Nellie made the process easy and was in and out within 2 hours.

Thank you Elizabeth, your business and review is highly appreciated !! Hope you can recommend your friends and Family for the same great deal and exce...llent customer service.

No response
    June 28, 2015

I put in an inquiry but no one every responded to me.

We do apologize....our Internet Department in 2015 was not up and running. We now have a Special Internet Team dedicated to Online customers. We will ...MATCH OR BEAT ANY OFFER.

2012 Rogue
    November 5, 2012

This is the 2nd car I've bought from Premier Nissan. In October, I bought a 2012 Nissan Rogue. First test drove about 7 cars with a lot of patience an...d no pressure from sales. Both the Sales and Finance staff were excellent and got us out of there in a minimum of time after working to get the best deal. They were all very responsive afterwards with followup qquestions and paperwork.

I will never go here again to buy a new car
    October 21, 2012

Poor salesmanship. GM and Director of Finance do not return phone calls.

Hi, my name is Wyatt. Customer service is a top priority for us and I sorry to hear about your concerns. I like to personally discuss this issue with ...you. Do you have time to chat briefly on the phone? I like to get a few more details from you. Please contact us at 510) 668-8700.

Shopping for used Honda CRV
    October 29, 2011

Had a good experience with sales staff Hector Ibanez and Reza. They remembered I wanted a CRV, and when the dealership received a trade in, they conta...cted me and I got a great used car in the price range that I wanted to pay.

Premier Nissan of Fremont