• I love these guys!

I absolutely love these guys at Mauer Chev! I highly recommend them to my family and friends!

• No response on vehicle inquire

Email a inquiry about an vehicle and receive one response than silence.

Email a inquiry about an vehicle and receive one response than silence.

• Great experience!

We had a great experience at Mauer Chevrolet! Chris Aamodt was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. We feel we got a very fair deal on our trade and a good price on our new vehicle. The process was comfortable and efficient. The dealership is immaculate and inviting. We are very happy with our new truck and had a good time shopping and buying at Mauer Chevrolet. Thanks Mauer Team!

• buyer

easy to use use web site. Mauer Chevrolet has a good system for new car buyer and used car buyer, Dealer was slow to call respond, however.

• Great place to buy a vehicle!

Super nice showroom and a great salesman Dennis Lynch! Highly recommended. Great buying experience!

• Quality service

I came in for a oil change, tire rotation and for a recall on my truck. The service tech checked me in right away and informed me that it would take about one hour and forty minutes to complete the service. I told him I would wait here for it, I was then directed to the waiting area. one hour and forty minutes later, the tech came and told me my vehicle was going through the car wash and then he brought me over to the cashier to settle up, as soon as I walked outside to wait for my vehicle, the person that took it through the car wash pulled around the corner and delivered my vehicle back to me. They seem to be very organized at this location!

• I love these guys!

• Very fast response

Brandon Vecere was great. He responded to my internet inquiry very quickly. When I came in the facilities were very clean and he had the car washed and pulled up for me prior to me getting there. All in all great experience and will recommend to friends and family!

• Mike Hoefler was AWESOME!

Called on the phone and came down to the dealership 45 minutes later. I spoke to Mike Hoefler at Mauer Chevrolet. I walked in and was greeted by the receptionist who was friendly and welcoming. She paged Mike and he came up and greeted me in 1-2 minutes. Mike was very personable, knowledgeable, and friendly. Mike treated me like friends and family! He also is the General Sales Manager. Mike setup me up with Joe Anthonsen who was also very good to work with. I was surprised Mike took so much time with me explain everything about the lease. I know he was very busy, but didn't rush me or pressure me. He answered all my questions, so I could make an educated decision. I love my car and think I am going to love leasing! Thank you Mike Hoefler and the whole team at Mauer Chevrolet! You guys rock! I would recommend Mike Hoefler to anyone in the market for a vehicle.

• Dennis was great

Dennis was a great salesmen and helped me pick the right car for me. I appreciate the respect I got and will encourage friends and family to do business here in the future.