Manchester Motors

233 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 15, 2019

I recently bought a used 2013 Ford truck. Howard (salesman) was very easy to work with and talk to. He was honest and didn't waste my time. Financing... was very easy and extremely fast. They stuck to my budget and listened to what i needed.

November 15, 2018

I recently purchased an SUV from Manchester Motors and could not be more happy with the process. From the initial phone inquiry about the vehicle until... I finalized the sale, I was treated professionally. Randy Olinger is an experienced expert. Glad I could do business with a smaller dealership and get treated so well.

• June 2, 2018

Have not a bad word to say. From the purchase of the truck to bringing it back for a few simple issues they addressed them and squared it away immediately.... Very happy. The salesman was great and the finance dept was easy to work with and service was great. Ill def be buying another vehicle from them.

October 24, 2018

Great customer service and experience. Everyone was so friendly and made the car buying process enjoyable. They were patient and walked us through the... process. We also got a much better rate through their finance manger than I could find on my own. I am so happy with our purchase!

October 21, 2018

My wife and I recently purchased a 2013 Toyota RAV4 from Manchester Motors, and honestly from the moment we stepped into the building it was a great no-pressure... kind of experience. We worked with Randy Olinger and Max Million to complete our purchase. On our first visit they let us take the car out for a test drive all by ourselves, and then they actually encouraged us to leave and think about it over night before sitting down and talking about a deal. Additionally, on our test drive, we heard a few sounds coming from the vehicle that we wanted them to investigate and fix before we made a deal and they had absolutely no problem doing that. They told us exactly what the problem was and how they fixed it in very clear language. They also really worked with us on price. My wife and I didn't want to pay more than $16,000 for the car and they met that budget perfectly. We highly recommend Manchester Motors, and we will come back in the future! :)

September 26, 2018

Best used car experience I’ve ever had. I highly recommend. I’ll be back in the future!!! Thank you Justin and Max for your professional customer... service

September 18, 2018

My experience in purchasing a used vehicle was great. The rep worked with me, according to what I was looking for. Unfortunately, the 30 day warranty... did not cover electrical issues, and now, I have to pay $1000 to get the part fixed. I highly recommend you inquire about extended warranty. Do not allow anyone to tell you you cannot afford it. It will only hurt you in the long run, and it's disheartening to have to go through this, after I had such a great experience. I like the service. The staff is great with customers and attentive; but, they have to do better with their limited warranty. It was a set-up for me, and as a working mother, I bought a car with the notion that I did not have to make repairs, and I'm still left to have to do that anyway.

August 27, 2018

I've been looking for a used Subaru in northern Virginia. The price of one at Manchester Motors caught my eye, and I drove 2 hours to Glen Rock,... PA to look at it. I was not disappointed. Charles Bulow was professional - answered all my questions and even volunteered other information (based upon his experience with Subarus) - and fair (offered me a reasonable trade-in price for a Mazda 3). I would definitely recommend this dealer to a friend.

July 20, 2018

After trying numerous other places with no success at finding something I liked or financing I was recommended to try Manchester Motors. So glad I did.... They not only had it financed pretty quickly but I also love my new car. The staff was very friendly and made me feel comfortable. The day after I picked the car up my AC went up. The service dept got me in pretty quick and when I got there they were very friendly, helpful and again worked with me about the cost. They didn’t hesitate to get me into a rental while they waited on parts and for the service to be completed. Perry explained everything to me along the way and answered any questions that I had. Great service. I’d rather support a small business versus a large corporation where you are just a number. It’s just more personable which is what I got from the sale of the car and then again the service.

July 18, 2018

Very informed on the vehicle I was purchasing. Friendly and easy to discussing the purchase process with. Professional & great over all experience.... Took the time to send me an e-mail thanking me for allowing them to help me purchase the new vehicle.