Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/Subaru of North Broward

(5.0) 159 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Great Service
    March 10, 2017

Great service salesman were nice and attentive would come again

• Outstanding Experience!
    November 24, 2015

My 2013 Challenger was stolen last month and recovered by BSO Deputies in Pompano and the driver arrested, It was towed to Joey Arcardi Dodge Dealersh...ip. I kept my car perfect as I ordered it new from the factory. When I saw it in the lot-I felt sick. It was filthy, scratches, interior disgusting and reeked of a foul odor, food strewn around, and the criminals dirty clothes and other items in the trunk. Billie from the body shop estimated to check the car w a computer to ensure there were no mechanical problems, repair a lower shield and belly pan, and detail the car inside and out would be $700.00 and that was the amount of my final bill. The car runs great and I want to thank Billie for his courtesy, fair price, great work and expertise. I also want to thank Customer Service employee Robert Stevenson. I had a technical problem with my credit card. It kept being declined although it had a $10K credit line. In between waiting on other customers,Robert was able to approve the transaction with a credit card supervisor on the phone and Accounting. Because of his persistence, which took 30-45 minutes, the payment went through and I was able to drive away. I walked over to speak with one of his supervisors-Dan-but he had clients in the office. Please commend these employees. I bought my Challenger at another localDealer and am very dissatisfied with sales and service. I will be bringing my car to your Dealership for anything I need. Thank you for a very positive experience. Sincerely,

• Wonderful Experience
    October 30, 2015

came to the dealership on thurs. evening. Kevin showed us a Forrester. Kevin gave us a test spin. We really liked the car and the experience. Kevin wa...s great. Very , very , helpful.

• Highly Recommend
    October 8, 2015

I was warmly greeted by Salesman Kevin Nelson. I explained that I was interested in the Crosstrek. He asked me some questions, then, he let me take th...e vehicle for a spin. I LOVED IT!! I gave Kevin my numbers, not only did he match them, but he beat them with my monthly payments. I was very impressed. I was sold. Thank you Joey Accardi and all your staff for the fantastic experience. I will recommend to others.

• Great Dealership!
    September 15, 2014

had car for two weeks there.......kept get stories about repair of car,......

• Awesome Time
    September 10, 2014

brought the car for brake booster , and sun visor recall , and oil change .....

• unprofessional service
    August 10, 2014

We are shopping new Subaru. We visited Pompano Beach Subaru today . We know what we want just was trying to get best deal. Shop was empty. All employe...es was just hanging eachother. We are immigrants. We try to understand price , interest range, payment plans etc. All our conversations sale person and his manager was unprofessional to us. He gave us ridiculous interest rate numbers than he gave 0.00 intrest. We asked some discount, manager guy tear off the paper and said I can not do anything low, thats it.. Shortly they were rudely playing with us. They were laughing behind the counter because of we are immigrants dont speak fluent english !!! I totally didnt feel comfortable with them. Subaru America need to check this location employee attitude!!!!

• Good Job
    June 6, 2014

From inception, my initial contact with Josh Diskin was awesome. He handled my needs very professionally and expeditiously. I'm very happy with my pur...chase.

• Great Impression
    June 5, 2014

Your service team is awesome-and fast as I had a first morning appointment-great waiting room. Everyone who walked by me greeted me while waiting and ...I was kept apprised when the service would be finished-which was unusual fast in my car experience.

• Wonderful
    June 3, 2014

Absolutely perfect chris was great as was the management

Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/Subaru of North Broward