This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Sales Experience

walked in and got excellent customer service. no problems on getting a car. Dealer worked out things very well. First time buying a car and was the best experience ever.

• Great Customer Service!

Jesse Flores was great and helped us get the car we needed. The staff was very courteous and made the car buying process very easy.

• my dream car

best customer service ever by Joshua Bonin, I'm very satisfied I recommend this dealer ship to everyone in town

• Best buying experience from sales to management!

Best service I have ever received when buying a car. Great management and sales personnel. Bought a cummins diesel 03 dodge dually and the sales consultant Jesse Flores made the sales process easy and helped me thoroughly with the whole process. The Financial manager Jessica Enriquez helped me get financed with great payments and worked with my down payment.

• Great service

Sales staff very helpful and very respectful, made buying experience enjoyable. 2006 Buick Sabre

• Great buying process

Great experience with The people at Eurospeed International, willing to recommend anyone to this dealer an overall great service even after the sale.

• Runaround

Bought an 04 Dodge ram 1500 4x4 from here..4wheel drive didnt work..They reluctantly fixed it at the shop behind them(Dynamic).but after they fixed they let me drive off with exhaust leak they caused..so i brought it back and was promised it would be fixed. Truck dat in shop for 2 weeks then they tell me they are not..so im driving around with loud leak..apperantly they cut corners on replacing rusted out exhaust system..not a good dealership

• Horrible customer service!!!!!!

I would steer clear of this place when buying any used car. Worst customer service I've ever received when buying a car, as soon as the paperwork was signed they didn't care less about following through with promises. They promise you a lot of things and don't deliver on any of them. We bought a car there a month and a half ago and they were supposed to perform some repairs the first week after we bought it, it's been a month and a half and most of the repairs are still not taken care of. They give you the runaround about why, and then get upset if you inquire about the repairs too often. They tried to make us feel bad by saying they gave us this great deal and we keep hounding them about repairs that were supposed be done over a month ago. They have no idea how to take care of a customer and keep them happy, I will definitely be telling everyone I know to stay away because I would not send my worst enemy to this place to buy a car.

• Great Customer Service

We got a 2006 BMW 525I from Euro Speed.The car is so immaculate. It runs like Brand New. They have great people working for them, customer service is the best. The General Manager, Sales Agents, Service Techs.They are all helpful and great. I am very pleased with my purchase. I will definitely recommend friends and family to them. Thank You, Euro Speed

• Good experience

i bought a 09 Volvo c30 and i a great car!!!! they took care of me and the car was in good shape.

Thank you for your kind review. Everybody who works at EuroSpeed strive to give our customers the best experience.