Bud Brown Volkswagen

(4.9) 943 reviews

Call This Dealer

943 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bud Brown Volkswagen from DealerRater.com
  • EXTREMELY PLEASED

I am extremely pleased with service and my new car. I was able to purchase it at a fair price without any hassle. The service department is first rate... and will do anything for you. This is a safe and comfortable place to do business!

• Great Customer Service

I've been shopping for a new car since mine was totaled nearly 7 weeks ago. I've visited many dealers and taken many test drives in that time, but my ...experience with Chris Jones at Bud Brown VW is what made me decide to give them my business. He was open, kept the process transparent, and did all that he could to make sure I was happy. I can't speak for other folks at the dealership, but I highly recommend Chris.

• Great Experience!

I had my CC in for service and saw a VW EOS on the lot. It was late in the day and Sam took me for a test drive. He was extremely personable and fr...iendly. He helped me to get the vehicle at a price I was comfortable with along with a decent amount for my trade. I would definitely recommended Sam and Bud Brown to anyone seeking a new or used vehicle

• Super Friendly!

Sam was super friendly and easy talk to, felt like I'd known him for years. Will definitely go to Sam and Bud Brown in the future for my next purchase...!

• 2017 Passat

This is the third vehicle I have purchased from Bud Brown VW. The staff is helpful and pleasant and not at all pushy. They allow you to make your ow...n decision. All the dealings I have had with the service department have been equally pleasant. Most pleasant dealer I have ever dealt with. Highly recommend them if you are in the market for a VW.

• Extremely helpful

Everyone that helped us was very accommodating to both our wants and needs for our new vehicle. They could not have been more concerned about us being... happy with the car we chose.

Overall Experience

• Easy and to the point.

Brandon was really nice, informative and easy to talk to. We got out of there with a used passat and are really happy! Thanks for the help!!!

• Great Buying Experience

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Brandon was great to deal with through the whole process and I will definitely recommend Bud... Brown VW to everyone.

• Unexpected buy-My VW @ 17 vs. My Sons VW @ 17-30 yrs later

We were intent on getting my son a later birthday present/early christmas present and stopped by the VW dealership on whim after passing on a used Hon...da Corrolla.. We found a newer,very nice first car for him with low mileage. It didn't have bells and whistles, but I fell like it is a very good sturdy car that will last him well through college!! Brandon Jackson was our sales person. We told him what we wanted and he obliged. The sale was no nonesense and straightforward and I appreciated it. To boot, we have received several follow-up calls on our satisfaction, which I greatly appreciate.

Overall Experience

• Everything We Hoped For!

Had a great experience with Chris Jones and Bud Brown Volkswagon. We shopped on the coldest day of 2017, yet Chris was very patient answering every qu...estion we could think of. We spent over 4 hours on two different test drives and learning everything we could about the vehicle we were interested in. We didn't feel rushed or pushed into a decision, for which I was grateful. Turned out we got everything we wanted in our new vehicle AND in our experience with a dealership! Thank you Chris and Bud Brown!

Bud Brown Volkswagen