Eskridge Chevrolet

42 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 22, 2020

Do NOT buy online from this dealership. I bough a used 4 runner from this dealership online with “free” delivery. Free delivery meant they had a nice... 70 year old gentleman add another 400 miles to the vehicle to drive the car to my house. He showed up 4 days later than scheduled. The car was delivered filthy (I paid $250 to have it detailed to remove the dog hair and dirt), with less than 1/4 tank of gas, and a broken mirror. I should have never accepted delivery or signed the papers but when I called mike with my concerns before signing, he assured me they would take care of those “minor” details. 2 days later the car died on me and I had to have it towed. Turns out the fuel gage was faulty (and since it was an employee of the dealership’s car, there was no way they didn’t know that when selling it to me.) $600 to repair it. At this point I called and asked if we could return the car and get our money back. We were told no but I now realize we should have pushed the matter legally. In any case the used car manager said they would mail us the $150 part and split the repair cost. Part never came and they quit taking/returning our phone calls to follow up. Every bad thing you hear about a typical used car salesman, this place has it. Dishonest, unprofessional, scam artists. Never ever buy online from them.

We're sorry to hear about your situation, but we are confused about when this occurred as we have not sold a 4Runner in months and it was not delivere...d to Georgetown, TX. Additionally, we haven't had an employee in Sales named Mike since 2018 and he was not our Used Car Manager. Our GM, Justin, would like to discuss your situation and hopefully get to the bottom of where and from whom you bought the vehicle. Please feel free to give us a call, (405) 293-0100, at your earliest convenience and we'll try to figure out how we can help.

April 27, 2020

Easy. Down to earth. Old school. Wish everyone dealt car sales this way! 5 stars from salesman to finance. Thank you!! Thank you! A You guys rock!

Amy, we're pleased to know we have been able to exceed your expectations and really help you out! Thank you again for letting our team know how we di...d! We look forward to helping again in the future. Take care!

• August 25, 2016

All of those involved in our purchase were intent on making sure we were 100% satisfied with not only the vehicle, but our total experience. Their attitude... and true kindness, made us feel like friends...not customers. Thank you for the BEST experience I have EVER had buying a vehicle!!

Thanks, Timmy! It's great hear your experience went so well and that you walked away satisfied. It's our pleasure to welcome you to the Eskridge famil...y, we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

April 2, 2020

Eskridge Chevrolet is a very well run facility, from sales to service all are excellent

Terry, We're glad to hear you found our staff was so knowledgeable and helpful! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great d...ay!

December 31, 2019

Eskridge Chevy exceeded my expectations. They are like family. They all warm, welcoming, and all about taking care of your vehicle needs. The receptionist... and every person employed works diligently to make sure each customer is more than satisfied. Thank you!

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, Kimberlee! We're all so grateful for the opportunity to help keep your vehicle safe and sound, and we all ...really appreciate your kind words! Thanks again, we'll see you next time!

October 9, 2018

Glen Rose did a great job showing us every car on the lot.. we now own a 2018 Silverado crew cab 4 wheel drive. I love this place.

Thanks for sharing your experience, George! Glen had such an awesome time helping you through the buying process and we know he'll be thrilled to hear... you enjoyed it too! Congrats on the new Silverado, you're going to love it! Thanks again for your kind words, we'll see you next time!

June 29, 2018

This was the slowest oil change and test drive ever. There is no reason it should have taken over 2 1/2 hours for them to do an oil change and test drive.... And we made an appointment. And not one person said sorry for the length of time it took. One kid came in without an appointment for an oil change and was out in 30. Not happy with time there.

We're sorry to hear that your recent service visit took so long. We understand that waiting can be a hassle, but unfortunately things can take a littl...e longer than expected when issues come up. We always strive to have our customers in and out in a reasonable timeframe, and we will let our team know that we need to do a better job of relaying the estimated wait upfront.

June 27, 2018

We purchased a 2017 Camaro SS from Eskridge. 100% online. Pictures were sent and the deal was made. When the unit was delivered it came to my attention... that there were 2 burn holes in the back seat, each bigger than a quarter. At no time did we receive a picture nor a mention of the holes. I have tried to work with the dealer to have the holes repaired and I have had no luck. These types of things need to be disclosed, especially when you are purchasing online, from a long distance away. Too bad too because we are buying another car, one for me to drive this winter and we will NOT do business with Eskridge.

Hi Marco, we're sorry to hear about the issues you had with your Camaro. It is our understanding that the burns were in the seams between the seats, w...hich made it hard for us to know that they were there. Still, it should have been noticed and we regret that it was overlooked. At the same time, our team offered to send someone to you to have the seats repaired and that offer was declined. We would still love to work out a solution that works for you, as our number one goal is to ensure customer satisfaction with every purchase. Feel free to give us a call whenever you get a chance and we'll work together to get the issue corrected.

January 5, 2018

The first time, I bought used. The buying process was good, the repairs not so much. After 1 year they put me in a brand new car, and my son. I'd recommend... them to anyone.

Thanks for your review, Angelia! We're so happy to hear both of your visits have gone so well and that the team has taken such good care of you and yo...ur son! We are so appreciative for the opportunity to work with you and look forward to your next visit. Thanks again for your review and recommendation!

December 29, 2017

The service department was very quick to complete the work and very professional in their behavior.

Thanks for sharing your review, Phillip! We are so happy to hear your service appointment went so well and that the team was able to have your car bac...k to you so quickly! We are all very appreciative for the opportunity to work with you and look forward to visiting with you again during your next appointment! Thanks again for your review and recommendation!