Hyundai of Metairie

4.1 out of 5 (4.1) 264 reviews

• May 20, 2017

Jonnell is a great sales person. She answered all of my questions and really worked with me while buying my car. It was a really great experience. ...Not pushy at all.

June 10, 2018

We went in to begin shopping for a car and met with Jonnel Martin. She was so great to deal with! She was friendly and knowledgeable and did not push ...us or make me feel uncomfortable. When we told her we were not ready to make a decision she respected that and didn’t try to muscle us into buying. The next day she made a friendly follow up call and we ended up buying that night. I am incredibly happy with the vehicle and strongly recommend asking for Jonnel if you are looking for a car.

June 4, 2018

I went with my wife to look at a car listed here and they decided to not detail it and send it to a wholesale lot. We still went out to look and offer... less than they were asking due to no detail and service being done. They tried their normal high pressure crap and wasted our time. Don't list it on cars.com until the damned thing is actually ready to sell and checked over.

March 7, 2018

I tried getting a replacement bulb from the service department and was told that I needed a certain bulb. It was the wrong one. Then I tried to order ...the right one and the service tech told me that the first one I ordered was the right one. The problem wasn’t that it wasn’t the right bulb , the problem was the ride treatment that I got from the service tech and when I asked for the refund they told me the system was down and couldn’t get my money back. I will never ever buy anything from Hyundai ever again.

October 9, 2017

Just walk in and you'll jump ahead of all the appointments.

June 19, 2017

You will be here for hours. Plan to spend an entire day here for a minor fix. I've spoken to people who have spent 4 hours here just for an oil change.... Do NOT come here.

May 2, 2017

Salesperson, Ms. Jonnell Martin, has the heart and spirit of an angel. She turned what was a very bleak experience into a dream come through for my d...aughter. She's very knowledgeable about cars and her job. I accompanied my daughter to this dealership to purchase her very first car. We were first met by salesman, Mr. Jim Smith. He greeted us with a great big smile and outstanding professionalism. Usually when dealing with salespeople, they are very aggressive and irritating. I can honestly say, these two are among the best salespeople that I have had the honor to meet. Mr. Jim Smith and Ms. Jonnell Martin are great assets to Hyundai of Metairie. My daughter and I have already referred them to some of our friends.

May 1, 2017

Jonnell Martin did a wonderful job helping us to purchase a new vehicle . My mother in law had many questions . Jonnell was very knowledgeable. Would... recommend the dealership and the sales team.

March 29, 2017

We were very unhappy when we collected the the car for a few reasons. No second key or users manual for a 2016 vehicle at the time we were not taken c...are of. I contacted the General Manager Brian Stewart who kindly got involved and sorted out the problems. A well run business.

March 22, 2017

Very cool and down to earth salesman name Adam sold me this beastly muscle car 2014 Dodge Charger SRT8. It was like buying a car from a friend...... H...e was very knowledgeable and made the process smooth. Hopefully if they get another muscle 4door car on the lot I'll be the first person he called.