Hyundai of Metairie

4.1 out of 5 (4.1) 262 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Buying a car made easy.
    May 20, 2017

Jonnell is a great sales person. She answered all of my questions and really worked with me while buying my car. It was a really great experience. ...Not pushy at all.

Poor customer service
    March 7, 2018

I tried getting a replacement bulb from the service department and was told that I needed a certain bulb. It was the wrong one. Then I tried to order ...the right one and the service tech told me that the first one I ordered was the right one. The problem wasn’t that it wasn’t the right bulb , the problem was the ride treatment that I got from the service tech and when I asked for the refund they told me the system was down and couldn’t get my money back. I will never ever buy anything from Hyundai ever again.

Don't make an appointment.
    October 9, 2017

Just walk in and you'll jump ahead of all the appointments.

You'll spend all day here
    June 19, 2017

You will be here for hours. Plan to spend an entire day here for a minor fix. I've spoken to people who have spent 4 hours here just for an oil change.... Do NOT come here.

Sr. Office Support Specialist
    May 2, 2017

Salesperson, Ms. Jonnell Martin, has the heart and spirit of an angel. She turned what was a very bleak experience into a dream come through for my d...aughter. She's very knowledgeable about cars and her job. I accompanied my daughter to this dealership to purchase her very first car. We were first met by salesman, Mr. Jim Smith. He greeted us with a great big smile and outstanding professionalism. Usually when dealing with salespeople, they are very aggressive and irritating. I can honestly say, these two are among the best salespeople that I have had the honor to meet. Mr. Jim Smith and Ms. Jonnell Martin are great assets to Hyundai of Metairie. My daughter and I have already referred them to some of our friends.

Great Experience
    May 1, 2017

Jonnell Martin did a wonderful job helping us to purchase a new vehicle . My mother in law had many questions . Jonnell was very knowledgeable. Would... recommend the dealership and the sales team.

sales service
    March 29, 2017

We were very unhappy when we collected the the car for a few reasons. No second key or users manual for a 2016 vehicle at the time we were not taken c...are of. I contacted the General Manager Brian Stewart who kindly got involved and sorted out the problems. A well run business.

Bought the best car on the lot at least in my opi!
    March 22, 2017

Very cool and down to earth salesman name Adam sold me this beastly muscle car 2014 Dodge Charger SRT8. It was like buying a car from a friend...... H...e was very knowledgeable and made the process smooth. Hopefully if they get another muscle 4door car on the lot I'll be the first person he called.

Worth the Wait
    March 19, 2017

I started my journey for a certified used car in September. My salesman was Nick Olsen. I explained what I needed & stated that I was willing to wait... till the right car came along . During the coming months Nick kept me informed of what was available. We decided in late December that we wanted to buy before the new year. Nick was out of town and referred us to his friend & coworker Long Nguyen. Long sealed the deal , working with us to get a great deal!! Both of these young men are awesome! Gina Fitch

Great Salesman Long Nguyen
    March 18, 2017

Long Nguyen was a great salesman. Asked him for a reliable, decent, and affordable used car. He found me the perfect car for my son. Car is worth ...every penny. My son loves it. Thanks for making him and I happy.

Hyundai of Metairie