4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 266 reviews

New Used Service

266 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Peoria Subaru from DealerRater.com

• Great Car Experience!!
    May 27, 2016

First of all I would like to thank Ramon our salesman for a fast and easy buying process. Me and my husband came in to look at a used 2015 Subaru Fore...ster not sure what to expect. Not having bought a car in over 10 years, since we like to keep our cars for a long time Ramon made everything easy and simple to understand. He explained the benefits of buying a new car instead of used, like the 2 years free maintenance you get with a new Subaru. At the end of the day me and my Husband left with a new 2016 Forester and we love every minute of it, Thanks again for the great experience to everyone at the dealership!

Shopping, not buying.
    April 1, 2018

Arlene Reyes was polite and patient as I explained why I was not purchasing the beautiful new 2018 Subaru Outback he had me drive at this time. I appr...eciate not being pressured for not being quite ready to take the final step and drive. The new vehicle home. Thank you, Arlene!

1st Subaru
    March 31, 2018

Arlene was great. Easy to deal with and was helpful from initial contact to the time we drove away. We are very pleased with our purchase

Awesome!
    March 27, 2018

We enjoyed working with Arlene. He showed us exactly what we were looking for at a price agreeable to both party's. It was an easy experience and all ...the employees we met were all so friendly & kind. Before we left, Arlene went over all the features & urged us to call or stop by if we have more questions. We had some good laughs too! Thank you Peoria Subaru and Arlene for making this a awesome day! By the way..we love our new Outback!!

Old woman needing help
    March 22, 2018

I just went from a flip phone to a smart phone and I could not get my Subaru connected. I worked on it for a half hour at home and just couldn't get ...it. I stopped in to make an appointment and one of the salesmen, Arlene, took the time out of his busy schedule to come to my rescue. He had it up and running in a hot minute. What a nice knowledgeable guy. Thank you.

Peoria Subaru

merywidow- Thanks for your positive review! Glad Arlene was able to assist you! :)

Subaru #4 and Loving it!
    March 21, 2018

Very happy with the streamlined process to get me into my new Outback. Arlene Reyes was very helpful, pleasant and explained all the details to make ...my experience here very nice and efficient-way to go!

Peoria Subaru

Outback23- Thanks for the positive review! We will pass along the comments to Arlene!

Fantastic experience
    March 21, 2018

Spencer and Chris helped me out with the purchase of a new Impreza. I was a little uneasy in the beginning... Buying a car can be stressfull... Howeve...r, The whole experience was above my expectations. We picked out the vehicle with the help of Spencer. After that came the hard part but to my surprise, everything was very simple, transparent, and easy to understand. Thank you Chris and Spencer for you help with the vehicle, paperwork and expediting the process! PEORIA SUBARU ROCKS!

Peoria Subaru

Thank you for your 5 star rating!

the best vehicle ever
    March 20, 2018

Arlene Reyes and the manager BOB at this Peoria Subaru dealership have the best prices in this valley. Arlene is so friendly , they make you feel like... family!!

Peoria Subaru

Thanks for the kind words! Glad to hear you had a great experience with Bob and Arlene.

Employees Worked With
    whoop dee doo for my subaru
    March 16, 2018

We just had a great experience purchasing our first Subaru. First contact was through the Costco Auto Program. Peoria Subaru was the local dealer. Gen...tle contacts were made by Peoria Subaru staff via email. Later a phone call was made to set up a time to meet. In my original contact communication and specifically asked that the Crosstrek have a minimum of three certain features. At the appointed time Aelene Reyes had the exact vehicle ready for a test drive. Just like our previous dealings with the Moore family of dealerships, we were respectfully assisted and taken care of from start to finish. Wonderful people work there and if you ever had a bad car buying experience with pushy salesman and their tactics, these folks will make you believe in humanity again.

Peoria Subaru

Thanks for the positive review! We appreciate it!

This Dealership is Fantastic to Work With
    March 15, 2018

Our experience at this dealership was excellent! Everyone there is friendly, informed and not at all pushy. Arlene Reyes was our salesperson and he ...made the sale of our new 2018 Crosstrek smooth and seamless. This is our second time working with this family run organization and can't wait to go back again!

Peoria Subaru

Lauren- Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership and your experience here with Arlene! Hope you are enjoying your Crosstrek!

Samantha Clement