• Nicest Jeeps

I bought the Jeep my daughter wanted on our first visit after going to other dealerships that had very rough trucks at the same price we paid for a mint clean one at Cartec. Wish I would have come here first.

• Value

I was happy with my trade in value and that went a long way towards my down payment. They were open on Sunday and I picked up my new Mercedes the next day.

• Repeat Buyer

Three generations of family members have purchased their cars and trucks from Anthony and he always works with us that is why we return.

• this place is garbage

These reviews are written by them. Terrible experience. steer clear away from this place.

• Best rates

All the cars and trucks were nice but I really saved thousands on financing with the low rate they were able to secure for my loan. Good job and thanks.

• Better than good

Ok great would be to pay wholesale for a mint car. I still got a good price and I am very happy with the service and attention to detail they provide. Also, very good selection to choose.

• Easy Going

Completely pressure free dealer, I took my time and purchased on my second visit. Glad I came and will tell my friends, all the cars are nice.

• Clean Trade

They paid off my old car and put me into a newer more reliable Infinti and I am paying about the same with a car that I am proud to own.

• Good interest rate

My credit got me a low rate and my monthly payment was reasonable even though I plan on paying it off very soon.

• Plenty of Jeeps

I was impressed with all of the Jeeps, they were all clean and ready to be delivered. Plenty to choose from also and a very laid back atmosphere. Great dealer.