• Good Rate

They worked with the bank on my behalf which translated into a low interest rate. Lowered my payment, even got me insurance.

Merri, appreciate this great review. Thanks for shopping at Car Tec Enterprise. If you ever need anything, please give us a call!

• Cash Deal

I came with cash and I had a budget. No problem finding a nice truck at this store and they did all the DMV work for me.

• Efficient

I did not waste any time at this dealer. We financed and picked up the car one day later, it was serviced and cleaned and my son is ecstatic. He even had his choice of colors.

• Positive Experience

I had 10000 to spend and I ended up with a nice Scion. This was 6 months ago and the car has been great.

• Good Trust

I really needed a reliable car I did not care about fancy or expensive. Nissan fit the bill and I bought a nice Altima that I am enjoying very much.

• Took good care of me

My credit is in the early stage but they were able to put me in a nice Nissan without a high interest rate. Was recommended by a friend who bought 2 cars from them.

• Good price Jeep

They have many Jeeps in stock so it took a while to choose. Ended up with a nice Wrangler and the financing also worked out well. Can't beat 2.9% with my credit score I was thrilled.

• Came back again

Car number 3 from this dealership and it is always a pleasure, they always do the right thing by me.

We love seeing you John, glad we can always help get you in a car that fits your needs! Many thanks.

• Thrilled

They got me a 2% interest rate and I saved thousands on financing, very glad I came.

Appreciate your business, Paul. Thanks again and enjoy your new ride.

Appreciate your business, Paul. Thanks again and enjoy your new ride.

• Good Selection of Vehicles

I found it hard to decide because all the cars were so nice but I went with a Nissan, it fit my budget best.

And it was a nice Nissan at that! Thanks again for the review, Vinny, it's much appreciated.