• AMAZING! OUTSTANDING! ABOVE AND BEYOND!

I would first like to say Thank you so much for the perfect shopping experience. My Aunt lives in Mississippi. There are no local dealerships in her area. After research and recommendations, we decided to purchase from JK Subaru. I currently live in Houston and traveled to Nederland to pick up a 2017 Legacy to bring to my aunt in Mississippi. I dreaded the idea of purchasing a vehicle out of state for her. I knew there would be a lot of back and forth to get paperwork completed. Boy was I wrong! This transaction was easier than if I was purchasing the vehicle locally or for myself. First off, my sales consultant (Pat Smith) greeted me at the door as soon as I approached. They had all of the paperwork ready and highlighted for my aunt to sign. Pat went over the basics of the car and gave me some valuable information on the vehicle. Daylyn Turner, the General Manager is one of the nicest, accommodating, most welcoming GMs I have ever encountered. He knows his brand! There was not one question I asked that he could not answer. JK Subaru gave me the ultimate "all about you" experience! I literally did not have to do anything but drive the car away and the 2017 Legacy does most of the driving for you. (awesome car) My Aunt Loved the car, I loved driving it to her, but I mostly enjoyed my shopping experience with this dealership. I HIGHLY AND EXTREMELY Recommend doing business with this dealership. A+ Thanks again JK Subaru. You just gained a loyal customer!

Very helpful and worked hard to get the vehicle we wanted

Very helpful and worked hard to get the vehicle we wanted

• Excellent

Very pleasant! I loved doing business here!!!!!!!!!!!

Very pleasant! I loved doing business here!!!!!!!!!!!

• Very Pleased

It was a long day. But guys took good care of me and my 2003 CR V. Felt like a new car when I left

it was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Fantastic

Made welcome, thorough explanation of several vehicles and was not "bugged" before I made my decision.

• Good Job

Very good experience ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Very good experience ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

• Excellent

I test drove 2 cars, chose the one I wanted. Pat and the finance department worked with me to get the car I wanted.