Sauder Motors Inc.

35 reviews

• March 18, 2017

The experience I had at this dealership could not have been better. The facilities are very nice. The staff extremely friendly and helpful. The buying... process was very simple. I appreciated the honesty of the salesperson and the helpful information I received. I am a very satisfied customer. I expect to get the car serviced here as a result.

May 31, 2016

Trustworthy organization. They're always willing to work with you. Always a great experience.

February 28, 2016

I was referred to Sauder Motors by coworker. I did not know they worked on RV's. I called late December and spoke to Dustin telling him about a leak in... my fifthwheel toy hauler. He had asked me quite a few questions. He said they would be glad to help us. I dropped unit off early January on a Saturday and when I did their RV mechanic Rob was there. He came out asked what was going on and looked at unit with me. I knew from that moment this was the place I should have brought unit before. The leak was repaired and they helped me with getting the factory involved. I was in the loop the whole way through this repair. The price for the repair was less then I thought for what they got into. Dustin and Rob are absolutely great the facility is great. I hope to have my toy hauler for years to come and it is great knowing Sauder Motors is there for all my RV needs. Anyone who needs anything done to their RV only needs to know that Sauder Motors is your one stop shop !!! Dustin and Rob I and my wife can not thank you gentlemen enough for helping us and making us feel relief that you are a phone call away for our future RV needs. Erik

October 9, 2015

I bought a 32' cedar creek 5th wheel from them years ago, they honored their guarantee and fixed everything I found! We loved it for years and when we... needed to sell it they picked it up for us as well as our truck, fixed everything for a great price and since we were out of state they even met with the buyer to do the title transfer and helped us collect the money. They went waaaaay above and beyond the call of duty for us and we REALLY appreciate it guys! Thank you!

June 24, 2015

We purchased 2 used vehicles with trade-ins and Sauder Motors did all the work involved to seamlessly transfer tags, insurance, etc. They were quick and... efficient and we were able to walk away that morning with both vehicles ready to go! They are very fair, honest, and friendly! I highly recommend Sauder Motors!

May 27, 2015

I drove in from NJ to check out a Jeep and was not disappointed. Not only was the vehicle in excellent shape, but I can't say enough good things about... the service. Due to traffic I arrived close to closing time but Dustin stayed late and worked with me to ensure I drove my Jeep home that day. As a first time buyer I appreciate the attention to detail and the patience that he showed while I asked lots of questions. I highly recommend Sauder Motors, thank you for all your help!

Linda, it was a pleasure working with you and we hope you enjoy your Jeep!

August 11, 2014

What a wonderful experience my wife and I had with Dustin and Daryn at Sauders today. We had a problem with our RV and had no luck with anyone willing... to even look at it. I spoke to Dustin and he said to bring it right over. We were greeted by both Dustin and Daryn and they listened to our problem and even gave us a loaner car to use while they worked on our RV. In a very short time our repair was complete with a very reasonable charge and we were off to continue our trip. We can't say enough about their service and caring about our problem. We highly recommend Sauder Motors to anyone needing service on their RV.

August 10, 2014

Wow, what a terrific experience. A non-pushy, knowledgable salesman, and great little perks that let you know they're out to do their best. Little things... like a full tank of gas and a fresh wash, and follow up calls with questions were all handled so professionally. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

July 31, 2014

Just bought a 2006 Volkwagon Beetle and when I picked it up it was sparkling-clean, full tank of gas, every aspect of the car was explained in detail.... Daryn was so pleasant and laid back and fantastic to work with. Would I buy another car from Sauder? You betcha!

July 30, 2014

We bought our first car from Sauder Motors 20 years ago and the service has remained constantly excellent over the years. We have recommened Sauders to... relatives who have also purchased from them. If you have a particular car or price range you are seeking you can tell them what you have in mind and they will give you an honest opinion about whether getting that vehicle is possible or not. They will not try to put you in a car that does not suit you. We often call and say we want to spend "this much" and we need a "minivan" can you help? They will look diligently for you as needed. They have also always given us a good amount for our trade-in. Above all they are honest and do care about their customers. I marked faciliites as excellent since they are completing their new one but their current location meets their service needs.