• Sound Ford

Thanks for the New 2017 Mustang Im Lovin' It!! Shouts out to James Adams, Tracy Brown and Kwok!! for makin' the magic happen!! and shouts out to the man who did my financing paperwork he lowered my original APR% rate and my monthly payment plans!! Thanks Sound Ford!!

We're happy to hear that you found our staff so helpful in the purchase of your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you. Thank you so much for your kind review. Safe (and fun) driving!

• Gina J

Really love my new 2017 Mustang! Thank you Michael for making it happen!! Thanks for all your help too Deana! You guys do a wonderful job!

Gina, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Amazing Becca at Sound Ford

Becca was a star! She really knows her cars and has a super attitude! Thank you Becca

• Good customer service

Jay did a good job helping us find a new car first us. He knows how to keep us from being bored by telling jokes. Good customer service.

• Good customer service

I want to thank jay for helping me choose my car when I visit a few weeks ago. He answered my questions best of his knowlowge he can answer.

• Quick and easy

Just needed regular maintenance (oil/filter/check). It was easy to schedule and easy to wait, since the process only took 30 minutes.

• Car repairs and service

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Sharon! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

My customer service person Anthony was very personable and took care of my and myself with the best customer service I have had. Car repairs were done excellent. Have no regrets at all.

• Outstanding Service!

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, Thomas! We look forward to seeing you again!

I spent a lot of time researching trucks and searching for exactly what I wanted. When I found the truck I wanted at Sound Ford, they took great care of me. They matched the best price I had found and did an excellent job communicating with me throughout the purchasing process. Mike, their sales manager, was very honest and went above and beyond to help me. I would definitely purchase through Sound again.

• Super pleased

Kandi, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Safe travels!

I am super pleased with my visit to Sound Ford in Renton, WA. In less than two hours, I bought a 2017 Ford Fiesta with no hassles and no bargaining. It was the best car buying experience I ever had!

• Extremely disappointing

I'm not quite sure why Sound Ford has "product specialists" instead of sales staff. They seem to be far less motivated to even acknowledge shoppers, and were not able to provide even basic information about cars they were having specials on. I went in when I was car shopping and test drove a new Ford Fiesta. The next day, I went back to buy one, but when I walked into the building, I couldn't seem to get anyone's attention. After trying to flag several staff members down, I wandered outside and was immediately approached by someone. I explained that I wanted a quote on a specific model, and was brought back inside. Then the manager told me I needed to specify the literal car, and sent me back outside. After finding the car's number, we went back in, and were then sent back to test drive it, again. Eventually we were able to get a quote, and after several hours, we seemed to be almost done. I'm sure it's a sales tactic to try to refer to people by their first names and to make casual conversation, but every staff person repeatedly mispronounced my name, even after I corrected them. The sales staff tried to make small talk, but ended up joking around about cultural stereotypes of certain people buying cars, clearly unable to tell how extremely uncomfortable this made me. After waiting around for at least an hour, the car was eventually sent out to be cleaned, detailed and refueled. When it was almost ready to go, the manager approached us again to tell us that the transmission light had turned on, and we needed to come back tomorrow. I was not offered any explanation for why this would have happened, and my concerns were dismissed. I returned the next day, hoping to be in and out quickly, as this was the third day I had come to the dealership. I had already completed all of the paperwork, and was told that I just needed the Sync training. This was a part of the paperwork, which I had not expected nor thought to ask for. However, the "product specialists" were completely inept. I sat in the car with the first specialist available, and just watched him press buttons and read me the labels. I asked if there was some type of standard training, or any printed materials available, as was suggested by the form I had been required to sign the day prior. He pretended like this, him pressing buttons at random, was the training. He ignored my questions, even when asking directly for specifics about safety features. The only information that the specialist seemed to know was about features that my car did not have, which just made me feel worse about my purchase. I told him that I could use the radio, and really only needed training to connect my phone and learn the voice commands for the media player. He was not able to help with the connection process, and told me to "watch the youtube" because those videos could explain it far better than he could. When asking him directly if there was someone else who could answer my questions, he again ignored me. I told him that I was going to go inside to ask for help, and he followed me in. The manager then came in to try to answer my questions, and they confessed they were only "vaguely familiar" with the vehicle. They called in yet another product specialist, but the first specialist remained in the car and repeatedly talked over her and interrupted her. She clearly had been thrown under the bus, but was more helpful than the other staff members, at least being honest and apologetic for not knowing the answers to my questions. Eventually I gave up and told them that I would just read the manual, and the manager came back out to try to smooth things over. I live 100 miles from the dealership, and was only in town for a few days, but he tried to offer me a free oil change (for my new car?) as an apology for not having any trained staff available. I wouldn't have expected any training, but had been asked to sign that I was trained on the car's software, which seems misleading and disappointing.

It sounds like your visit here at Sound Ford did not live up to our expectations?which is not what we like to hear. Rest assured we pride ourselves on delivering the best quality automotive care ?and direct, honest feedback from our clients like you is imperative in helping us do that. Please call our manager directly at (425) 235-1000 for ways we can work towards resolving these issues. We look forward to hearing from you soon.