This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• WORST DEALERSHIP EVER

I purchased a car from this dealership and after less than two months it broke down. I now need a new engine!. The dealership provided me with a warranty that will not cover the damages because EZ Auto NEVER PAID FOR THE WARRANTY. STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!!!!

• POOR SERVICE!!!!!!!

VERY Poor Customer Service I Don't Recommend Anyone To Go Here They Don't Know How To Treat Customers At All!!!!!! SAVE YOUR MONEY

• PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY

Brought a car and was told by Mike that if there were any problems he would take care of them, well 2days after my purchase my engine light came on and my heat ans a/c stopped working. Mike promised me I would be taken care of because he has a mechanic. Then I found out after driving back and forth several times there is no mechanic on the premises, what a waste of time and gas. I call Mike every morning asking for help and he just tells me he will call back and needless to say I never got a call back. So now I'm pretty much stuck in a car that wasn't my first choice. I went with ez auto because of the promises. Never again! I shouldve taken the car back the next day but I had to get to work. Please DO NOT waste your money on the junk they sell. Plus the photos on the website don't reflect what you will see in person. These are some mean spirited people out for self! You will thank me for this review I promise.

• trust worthy

Call dealer looking for a reliable older car for my job. The person answering the phone was very courteous and knowledgeable about the make we needed and looking for. Once at the dealership, everyone was super nice and reliable. Everything they shared about the used car was the case. Worked very nicely in showing the history of the vehicle, as well as helping us get the car in the best conditions possible out of the lot. From the boss to the mechanics, and the detailed clean personal ... outstanding...will recommend this dealership to anyone in need of a good reliable used car for their job or their family. Purchased our car as soon as we tested it.. :) Excellent Job!!!

• AMAZING

My friend went there she was in a really tough spot needed a vehicle they helped her out she didnt even have a way there they picked her up at the metro station took her to the dealership at 9 pm at night and the same night she drove away in a vehicle amazing people i will be going there and getting my next vehicle also... GREAT JOB EZAUTO :)