Covina Valley Kia

Sunday Closed 10:00am–6:00pm
(626) 736-4275 (626) 736-4275

4.3

Best Service Ever!!

Made an appointment with Sierra from Finance I know what I am working with and will not waste anyone's time. I asked if they could work with it and Sierra said absolutely. We got there and Luis the sales rep was very welcoming and inviting. Sierra actually had the paperwork ready for us to fill out and Luis went and got the car I had taken screen shots. The process was smooth and honestly quick since Sierra didn't waste any of our time.

Worked with Luis (internet sales person) and Jorge (sales...

Worked with Luis (internet sales person) and Jorge (sales rep). Excellent pair to work with. They were informative, friendly and most of all, helpful. Jorge, especially made the difference for me; his patience and willingness to work with me, helped me make the decision to purchase my new Kia Seltos S. I will definitely refer friends and family.

1.0

The service there sucks! I've been calling them for some...

The service there sucks! I've been calling them for some information on my truck!! And there is never any one to answer the phone,I leave a message and no one returns my call!!

Recall sucks

I went there for a repair for a recall. When it was done I got there and my car was not running right. The car smelled like burning rubber, the abs light was on, and my car shock when I step on the gas but I had no rpm. Lights on the dash board filtered. They kept telling me its because of my battery, so I went and got a new one and it still was not right. But they kept saying its my battery. My dad also came and look at it, he has been working on cars for 35 plus years and said he its not done right. So we are going to bring it home and work on it. Thank God my dad was there and raised me to speak up for my self.

RUDE Sales people

Sierra & Westley were rude when I called to discuss a vehicle posted online. Sierra is disrespectful to customers. She should be fired or reprimanded. This was over the phone, I can just imagine how she and the other KIA staff people treat customers. I'm sure with no respect!

Dealer response

Hello, I’m sorry you had a less than stellar experience. As a dealership, pride ourselves on delivering a 5-star customer experience. We would like to learn more about your experience and make this right. Please feel free to call or email us.

Dealer response

Excellent Service Center Mike is the man.

Mike in the Service Department does an amazing job. He's always professional and keeps me informed of any changes that may be needed. I would recommend Covina Kia / Mike to any of my friends or family.

Dealer response

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to rate us 5-stars and share your experience!

1.0

Service department consists of scam artists that try to...

Service department consists of scam artists that try to con you out of money! They tried telling me my car will break down and brakes will fail if I don't spend thousands in repairs- went to get a 2nd opinion and found out they were lying about everything.

KIA OF COVINA SCAM ARTIST

They sold me a vehicle that had previously been damage an claim that that it is certified. They sell you oil change packages that are supposedly universal mean you can take it to any Kia dealership. But it lie, they also take 5 to 4 hour to do a simple oil change. Even with a appointment, apparently they don’t know how to do a simple oil change. That dealership is one of the worst experience in my life. I going to sell this car and never buy a Kia vehicle ever again. The dealership at KiA of Covina should be investigated. So don’t buy from Kia of Covina..

4.0

I took my car for a recall. Excellent service and very...

I took my car for a recall. Excellent service and very professional people at the shop. However, the person who answers the phone to make the appointment , Jennifer, very rude and not help at all. It gives a bad image to the dealership. So the first impression is very bad. They should send her to a customer’s relation seminar to learn the basics

I am a proud owner of a 2017 Kia Niro I bought my car...

I am a proud owner of a 2017 Kia Niro I bought my car brand new and have loved every day I owned it. Yesterday I was rear ended by a DUI driver. The driver was in a Dodge Ram 4 wheel drive pickup one of their largest makes and was traveling at least 45 to 50 miles per hour. My Niro held up great I servived it without a scratch and the car was able to drive away from the accident not towed. Thank you Kia for saving my life and my next car will be a Kia Niro too. I am proud to give you my name and my business on my next vehicle. Cheryl Rocha.